> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Android ID Changer | Viewing and changing Android ID

Rep: (35)
Android ID Changer
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:15.02.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
A program that allows to see, save and edit your Android ID

Caution: Use at your own risk. The app maker is not responsible for any unintended consequences.

Homepage: http://adaptiveeng.blogspot.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.5
Attached fileadaptive.cogid.apk(32.55 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (80)
Interesting! Do Aidi change will help to extend the trial to BeejiveIM?

DJmustdie,
try, but first and foremost is binding to an account

Rep: (80)
ajat @ ​​15.02.2011, 16:44*
try, but first and foremost is binding to an account

Mean bind to YUINU etc.? If so then on hardly ... It is noticed that when you change the firmware Haydee changing and Bijoy gives all new trial! Another question is, not whether the impact on the performance of other software, or firmware as a whole this change Haydee ?!

DJmustdie, I have not tried to change, just looked and made a copy of ID (generally made up /data/data/com.android.providers.seting file, but since there are several parameters, called android id, then to find out which of them are the same, I found and put prog)

Rep: (15)
And it gives?

Rep: (95)
It may be able to fool Kotovskaya bend.

Rep: (10)
And what is the Android ID ???

ANDROID_ID - A 64-bit number (as a hex string) that is randomly generated on the device's first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device.

Rep: (90)
I still Titanium Backup obmynyvayu)

Rep: (19)
Menko @ 21.02.2011, 15:55*
I still Titanium Backup obmynyvayu)

and beejive?

Rep: (0)
What UTB oznachyaet this beautiful root? What about him have to do to start the ETU proogramu, ato cant instal (((

Id changed ... eventually became instantly reboot phone ......... ... took out the battery inserted comes to loading clock widget and everything is repeated ...... !!! What could be the reason ?

Rep: (48)
how to recall a standard ID? and even with frequent firmware by custom proschivkami me many times have changed and now the android id Navitel without a license (

Rep: (1)
And I have here CityGuide "remembers" license after flashing and all reset. I want to wean, I will try prog.

Rep: (185)
when changing the ID using the prog - cyclic reboot. Put the ID from your phone with the firmware CM 7, to this same, but with firmware MIUI. Most likely the program is informative. I wanted to start Navitel license - did not work} -)

Rep: (5)
fibikA @ 12.10.2011, 23:22*
when changing the ID using the prog - cyclic reboot. Put the ID from your phone with the firmware CM 7, to this same, but with firmware MIUI. Most likely the program is informative. I wanted to start Navitel license - did not work

The program works at 100%, but not in the MIUI !!! It myself trying to understand. Navitel license is tied to the ID. Was replaced by a lot of piercings and everywhere, this program rescued, and MIUI "tripped". I am looking for a solution ...

And with the help of this program you can make a program (some;)) I think that I have a LG? To get free then 50gigov on box.net;)

Rep: (2)
A weight it does not change? And then my banned.

does not work on cyanogen firmware ... first thought is buggy, and then set a program to make sure what kind of Haydee so here I do not change - the same remains.

For some reason, not what is written menyaet.Net new, but to boot from CD it does not change (the field is not active), here's a screen (the red that the permission ...). Type in the body chegoto not, or not entirely complete Ruth, who I faced with?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 20:07