> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MobileNoter | synchronization with Microsoft OneNote

Rep: (19)
MobileNoter
version: 2.0.1 | 2.1.0 HD

Last update of the program in the header:31.12.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application allows you to view MS OneNote notebooks on Android and synchronize them with OneNote on your computer.

В· View notes while preserving formatting (just like in OneNote!)
В· Search by notes
В· View tag summary
В· 2 synchronization methods: via the Cloud Server on the developers website, or via Wi-Fi

Use MobileNoter to take OneNote notes with you!

In future versions of MobileNoter will be able to edit and create notes, and synchronize in 2 directions with a computer

Note: future major updates will not be free. A sync service fee will be required.

Push:
link navigation inside notebooks doesn’t always work, but on the whole, it’s very pleasing to have all the information typed in OneNote with you.

Homepage: http://www.mobilenoter.com
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.themsteam.mobilenoter
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...eam.mobilenoter

wifi sync settings description

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.0.2
Attached filecom.themsteam.mobilenoter.apk(4.11 MB)
(faster, but read only)

Version: 2.0.1
Attached filecom.themsteam.mobilenoter2.0.1.apk(4.88 MB)
(works slower, but with editing)

version: 2.1.0 (HD)
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1365441/MarketMilitiaMobileNoterHD.apk(for tablets)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.01.12, 23:25
Reason for editing: editing the header

MobileNoter 2.0 allows you to:
• View your notes with preserved formatting and layout (just like in OneNote!)
• Edit text and add images to your notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• 2 synchronization methods: through the Cloud Server or through the Wi-Fi network

PLEASE NOTE: MobileNoter is free till the end of February. Further it will be required to pay for the sync service.

Version 2.0 released, note editing added

Rep: (75)
Mar00k @ 02/20/2011, 10:21 PM*
Version 2.0 released, note editing added

I will be grateful for apk. thanks in advance

Rep: (13)
Version 2.0, after installing the client on a laptop with WIN7, synchronization via WiFi, set on the local ip of the laptop, worked successfully, and in both directions. Another handful of land in the WM grave.

version 2.0 added to the first post

updated to 2.0.1
What's in this version:

1. • Phone keyboard settings support (auto correction, auto capitalization etc.) has been added.
2. • Insertion of pictures has been improved.
3. • Some bugs have been fixed.

today version 2.0.2 refused to sync with the error "the windows program does not support this version of the program on android."

but! Version 1.0.2 of the header is perfectly synchronized. so if you need the ridonly option, there is a solution, it works, for free. =)

Rep: (17)
Mar00k,
I also refused to synchronize, rearranged from Market 2.02 and it worked

Post has been editedcosto - 01.03.11, 11:38

according to version 2.0.2
What's in this version:

1. • Stability of Cloud / WiFi sync has been increased.
2. • Free trial period for registered users has been extended (until March 3rd).

those. after March 3, it will stop working again. then we’ll check whether my guess about the possibility of using version 1 after this is correct =))

Rep: (138)
Hurried, bought it. Wretchedness. Pulls only at the looker, editing is not real. I need a tablet and that positioning of objects - no.

Rep: (0)
I can not register an account on the home site. Writes Server error.
Is it forever now? Tell me what to do: sveta:
thanks in advance

Rep: (3)
Our site had a small glitch, now everything has returned to normal and registration is working again. By the way, from today on the Android Market appeared MobileNoter SE, working with files directly and not requiring registration and use of Windows Sync Client.

Rep: (1211)
Can this program be synchronized via cable? It will be great if there is such an opportunity.

Anton Molokoedov @ 03/11/2011, 13:08*
Our site had a small glitch, now everything has returned to normal and registration is working again. By the way, from today on the Android Market appeared MobileNoter SE, working with files directly and not requiring registration and use of Windows Sync Client.

Eh, there would be an option to transfer the purchase from 2.0 to SE.

Can this program be synchronized via cable? It will be great if there is such an opportunity.

Yes, MobileNoter SE can.

Eh, there would be an option to transfer the purchase from 2.0 to SE.

If the license for 2.0 was recently purchased, then theoretically this is possible. Please write to[email protected].

Post has been editedAnton Molokoedov - 16.03.11, 16:16

Anton Molokoedov @ 03/16/2011, 16:14*
If the license for 2.0 was recently purchased, then theoretically this is possible. Please write to [email protected].

Sent, March 1 bought.

Post has been editedasd2003ru - 16.03.11, 18:01

Rep: (22)
Good day,

I correctly understood that the Android version allows you to edit existing records, but you can’t add books yourself?

Good day,

I correctly understood that the Android version allows you to edit existing records, but you can’t add books yourself?

Yes, so far it is. But soon in a major update will be able to add pages.

Post has been editedAnton Molokoedov - 18.03.11, 11:35

Anton Molokoedov @ 03/18/2011, 11:35*
Yes, so far it is. But soon in a major update will be able to add pages.

In both versions?
And yet, you need to do something with the editor. It is not convenient in size (on Desire), in addition, the pop-up keyboard generally covers the field of activity.
Also in it it is not possible to precisely position the object (the same inscription), it simply does not, indent.

In both versions?

Yes, I can’t name exact dates yet, but in the first half of the year.

Rep: (0)
Very interesting program!
only for some reason there is no Russian localization and somehow the expensive paid version ($ 15 per year)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 07:03