> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

UAE4Droid | Amiga 500 emulator

Rep: (719)
Attached ImageUAE4Droid
version: 1.13

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image[attachment = "817929: 1__2_.p
ng "]

Description:
Amiga500 emulator based on UAE4All. You need a copy of the Amiga ROM! Touch screen or Trackball instead of a mouse!

v0.99:
- Support multitouch
- Scaler screen
- Flexible removal
v0.98:
- Faster on the basis of snapdragon phones
- New core will save resources (albeit more slowly)
- Fixes

The recommended device is more powerful!

On my optimus with 1.6 android everything went wrong, sorry for the scho shi refuses to work, would show his screenshots. Of the 4 games Bart vs the Space Mutants (Simpsons), Dune, Superfrog and Syndicate all started, only the Simpsons did not understand what to click to start the game, but in Dune I don’t know where to fly)) sometimes it doesn’t load. fast but the games do not slow down on the standard settings with on. by sound.

Instructions for launching from me:
- install emulator
- download games for the Amiga 500 and unzip to a separate folder (format.adfit should be)
- run UAE4Droid and go to Configuration, where you can configure the emulator and assign keys to hard buttons (I assigned Esc to search, Fire to focus, left and right mouse buttons - to volume, this is enough)
- just here you need to specify the location of Roma and floppy for the game (games will consist of 2-4.adf, in floppy 1 - disk 1 and so on.
- go to the start screen and click Start Amiga, the game should start. By pressing the button on the phone menu, you can make visible Wirth. joystick or onscreen keyboard. (without her I couldn’t go to Dune).

HEREYou can view the video of the emulator and find instructions in English. language.

Download rums you canHEREandHERE

Homepage: http://ru.androlib.com/c.aspx?i=pxip&u...29tL3NoYWdyNHRo
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…/details? id = org.ab.uae

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.13 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3040192/UAE4Droidv113.apk
Version: 0.99 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1898450/UAE4Droidv0998.apk

Rum for the emulator (remove from the archive)
Attached filekick.rar(131.06 KB)

Past versions
Version: 0.99 Attached fileUAE4Droid_0.99.apk (927.74 KB)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGridzilla - 20.02.15, 07:26
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (359)
Some recommendations for emulator settings

Cyclone M68k emulation - greatly increases the speed of emulation, but on some devices may not work
Sound can and even need to be enabled in the settings. Well, you can not start Amigo without sound.
You can use the auto frameskip parameter, or you can not use it and set it manually, suitable for spica 5

Post has been editedlubomyr - 12.02.11, 13:27

Rep: (0)
Finally!)
I have this emulator since summer, but I still didn’t know which rum and where to take them.
P.S. Yes, I was banned in Google.

Rep: (32)
BUTTHESE Roma fit?

Lubomyr @ 02/12/2011, 13:26*
Cyclone M68k emulation - greatly increases the speed of emulation

I included it too: happy:

chizhika,
I do not even know, try yes sign off.

Post has been editedaaandroid - 12.02.11, 13:42

Rep: (44)
Finally! nostalgia))): thank_you:

Rep: (33)
hmm, the 2010go phone without the Unigo lag of the game of the 90s, I have to wait five more years to play krayzis on the phone} -)

By the way, my cross is completely different than on the screenshots: happy: in the settings I have the Average size of the joystick.

Rep: (215)
Submit normal screenshots

darkside267 @ 12.02.2011, 13:59*
Submit normal screenshots

and what do you have these crazy? : o

Uh, I just need screenshots of the current version, what's the control over there? Like in psx4droid? If so, answer

darkside267 @ 12.02.2011, 14:04*
Uh, I just need screenshots of the current version, what's the control over there? Like in psx4droid? If so, answer

Added screenshots, the management is fully customizable in the menu, I already wrote in the header.

Normal control, look for some games

I want to advise everyonehere is this toySomething like Indiana Jones: happy: control of one cross, but the game is not easy.

Aaandroid @ 02/15/2011, 12:59 PM*
I want to advise everyone here on this toy that is supposedly Indiana Jones: happy: control one cross, but the game is not easy.

For this game there is the source code, I'll try later, it may turn out to be built for android.

Lubomyr @ 02/15/2011, 16:13*
For this game there is the source code, I'll try later, it may turn out to be built for android.

Will it be launched through the sdl or a clean port?

Aaandroid @ 02/15/2011, 16:34*
Will it be launched through the sdl or a clean port?

Net port and SDL are the same.
SDL is a multimedia library with which you can transfer open source projects to other platforms.
This is the main difference from emulsions. In emulsions you need to emulate the platform itself for which the game is written (percent, memory, and the rest)

Post has been editedlubomyr - 15.02.11, 17:44

lubomyr,
but all the same, the game starts first, then the game is good, of course, the settings are added, but I don’t like the middle of the usable in the cross .. (which in the middle of the screen presses that there is the same thing), but in this emulsion I didn’t notice this.
I hope clearly put it.

With the advent of the new ps emulator, everyone forgot about the other emulators: beee: sad even once ...

Rep: (3)
A fun emulsion and most importantly a worker, otherwise it didn’t really work out anything under a winmobile ... :)

Rep: (42)
Settlers and Turrikan there. Great, thanks for the emulator)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 15:26