> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Starksoft Smart CallerID | fullscreen CallerID

Rep: (898)
Starksoft Smart CallerID
Version: 3.0.6
Last update of the program in the header:28.04.2013
Attached Image

Short description:
Fullscreen CallerID.

Description:
Some devices do not work hang up and / or receiving a calla solution is found, look spoiler
To ensure that the application has earned, follow these steps
(Root is needed, without it will not work, thank Google, I've been powerless)

1st way to useВ® Root Explorerto install the program in the / system / app
(You can in other ways)

For this:
1) Root Explorer`om copy the apk to be set
2) change to the folder / system / app
3) Press the mount r \ w button
4) Insert the apk
5) Find the inserted file, long tap on it will select the Permissions checkboxes 9: set the following flags:
User read, write
Group read
Others read
those. in listing files of our .apk must have the same resolution as the rest .apk (rw-r - r--)
6) reboot

2nd way ofTolive
ToLive @ 11.07.2011, 06:49*
Transfer the program / system / apps as possible through the Titanium Backup, you need to do in the Backup section long tapnut on the program and select Convert to system. For me, it's faster than Root Explorer

Then reboot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all)
This operation must be performed only once, then you can easily updated via Market

Opportunities:
  • Shows notification after the outgoing call information, contact information and call duration (data are taken from the call list, and shall not be considered from the beginning of the call, as in the On Call End)
  • Intercept outgoing calls, protecting it from accidental dialing (with exceptions)
  • When you turn off the radio proposes to include it on an outgoing call, surprised that it was not originally in the system in Windows has been so I'm used to
  • Fullscreen CallerID

Homepage: www.starksoft.ru
Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
All photos are stored in a foldersdcard \ Starksoft \ Smart CallerID \ Images \

Google Play: market: // details id = com.starksoft.callerid?
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rksoft.callerid
Video of the program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJOp8Ure_s

Download:
Version: 3.0.6 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.6.apk (1.17 MB)
Changes in this version
-add: Changed interface
-add: Tap on notice after a call to the subscriber calls back
-fix: Changed screen outgoing call
-fix: Altered sliders Smart CallerID
-fix: Fixed exception USSD-request when an outgoing call interception
-fix: list of optimization of installed pictures (Glow)
-fix: Correction of errors
past versions
Version: 3.0.4 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.4.apk (1.17 MB)
Version: 3.0.5 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.5.apk (1.17 MB)

Version: 3.0.3 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.3.apk (1.17 MB)

Version: 3.0.2 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.2.apk (1.04 MB)

Version: 3.0.1 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.1.apk (1.04 MB)

version: 3.0 Attached fileSmartCallerID3.0.apk (1.04 MB)

version: 2.3 Attached fileSmartCallerID_2.3.apk (418.25 KB)

Version: 2.2 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (490.28 KB)

Version: 2.1 Attached fileSmartCallerID_2.1.apk (490.14 KB)

version: 2.0 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (788.96 KB)

version: 1.9 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (757.32 KB)

version: 1.8 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (365.68 KB)

version: 1.7 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (834.36 KB)

version: 1.6 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (953.31 KB)

version: 1.5 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (923 kb)

Version: 1.4 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (916.18 KB)

version: 1.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/882655/Smart_CallerID_1.3.apk

version: 1.2 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (623.68 KB)

version: 1.1 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (618.17 KB)

version: 1.0 Attached fileSmartCallerID.apk (815.95 KB)

Post has been editedStark_ - 28.04.13, 21:17

Rep: (870)
initially android photo on contact unpleasantly distorted, Full_Screen_Caller_ID it right. This program does the same thing?

I Full_Screen_Caller_ID stored on the card works without crashes (in taskkillere not included in the list of exceptions). Do I have to keep Starksoft Smart CallerID in the memory of the body and make the list of exceptions?
who already tried Starksoft Smart CallerID, unsubscribe on the bend.

Rep: (114)
On acer stream 2.2 earned. CallerID works well .... the only thing that did not like .... slider when replying or dropped calls, ie when moving, begins doubles, troitsya not looks nice, although working as it should. Well done, that did programku as close as possible to the standard design for android .... not like raznosortitsu. Tweak the slider and is a sweetie;)

Post has been editedrasbora1 - 12.02.11, 10:27

Rep: (257)
it is an outgoing call does not show a photo? or I have not found. and the question whether it is possible to do so could see the status bar? in general, the program is good, clean these little things.

Rep: (114)
Yes, hidden status bar on the fan ..

Rep: (178)
I tried, not particularly impressed, on the desire SENCE interesting dialer

Rep: (870)
"The system asks for an outgoing call, do I?" - a window I opened for each outgoing. What for this option, how to remove it?
When outgoing program works? And then I have all staff.

Rep: (22)
What I have so long been waiting for! Now I can use the firmware even with Sense, MIUI though, without the fear that taking the device from his pocket, I will cast the call stupid slider up \ down! Thanks a lot!
Who I am tested on HTC HD2 on firmware MIUI, while working almost perfectly. At the beginning of the call will appear on top of the band to "return to call" and disappears in a second sliding sliders centimeter up. Also in the choice of photos I would like to name the opportunity to specify the area.
But now the program is completely suits me, the main thing that worked like clockwork :)

evgbsam
The program will work even if it is not running, it is not necessary to add an exception
nikopol2010,
No, it only works when an incoming call, the status bar is not visible yet
Enotovod,
At the root does not agree
evgbsam
Read the description! In the settings, you can turn it off

Posted 12-02-2011, 13:43:

ToLive,
create better photos on a computer the size of your screen, mine is 800 * 480

Rep: (94)
Stark_,

That would be implemented as a lock in "Iconsoft Phone Extension - PhonEx", namely that which is at the bottom of the tongue pushes two buttons "reply" "lights out."

P.S.Privyk this method to passion: blush:

Night wolf
Well, it all depends on the success of the program, if it picks up the pace and its users, it will be possible to think about adding a variety of features!

Rep: (94)
Stark_,

Useh I think she assured. Good luck!

Rep: (22)
Competitors until the program simply does not have, so the success achieved exactly! The main thing is that the new version came out more often. For me, the same way it would be cool when installed does not include just about all of the options, and then messages begin to bring down very often, which is a bit annoying. The same function is released \ entered the network appears in two cases, inappropriate - when you reboot and disable \ inclusion of 3G.

Rep: (257)
Stark_ @ 12.2.2011, 12:43*
nikopol2010, the status bar is not visible yet

then it is quite possible that there will be version from the status bar?

Rep: (37)
It works fine on 2.1! But ... why it is not possible to set the photo on coming? Whether it is possible to implement? : Thank_you:

nikopol2010,
If several people are asked to return it, or rather an option, I like without it!
ToLive,
Realized fix
izvekovyurii,
Maybe, but then you have to implement and to screen the call time and reset

Rep: (37)
Stark_ @ 12.02.2011, 18:43*
maybe

Thanks! Noticed a glitch ... for incoming, when the phone is in sleep mode, triggered a standard dialer. If the phone is active, it's okay! Or is it just me ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (91)
I call upon completion of crashes with an error

Rep: (72)
Decent CallerID, finally with a slider! Only on Android 2.3 does not want to answer any reset)) moves the slider and the result is zero ...

rennrg1,
Check that the standard API Android no answer function to call, had to reinvent the wheel, so I will look for a solution
Hell_1,
System 2.3?

Rep: (17)
Stark_,

A replacement for outgoing green monster can be done?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 00:18