Cyanogen mod 7 themes [HDPI-MDPI] | Themes for CM7 themes changer

Rep: (2817)
Attached Image

Attached ImageTopics :

Attached ImageMods for CM7:

Attached ImageInstructions:
  • Theme design template.
    1 The name of your topic - The screen resolution to which your theme or mod fits.
    2 Description of the changesreference to the source.
    3 Wishes, preferences, additional information.
    4 Screenshots under the spoiler
    5 Theme file.
    Example.

• Installation topics:
    Installation is simple to disgrace!
    • Download theme in apk format
    • Install in phone
    • Find in the menu ThemeChooser and open.
    • Choose a topic
    • Reboot device.

• Screen resolution designation
  • High density (240), HDPI - WVGA800 (480x800), WVGA854 (480x854).
  • Medium density (160), MDPI - HVGA (320x480), WVGA800 * (480x800), WVGA854 * (480x854)
  • Low density (120), LDPI - QVGA (240x320), WQVGA400 (240x400), WQVGA432 (240x432).
  • Help editing topics

Attached ImageAdditional links:
  • MIUI - CM7 icon changer- a program that allows you to quickly convert icons for applications from MIUI to CM7
  • В® Notification Restart- reboot bar status
  • Theme Chooser Themes 2.0.2
  • Theme Chooser Wallpapers- The choice of wallpaper embedded in the theme (does not work on all themes)
  • Theme chooser themes- Search for themes for CM7 from a device (there are also paid)
  • http://uot.dakra.lt/- kitchen to create themes for CM7
    Instructions to the kitchen:
    Instructions to the kitchen
    How to use the kitchen

1. Go to the kitchenhttp://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/
    2. Review the list of available mods and select what you need (do not forget to click the “Generate” button to preview)
    3. Go to the file upload section (File upload) and upload your files or select ROM from the kitchen list (most of the ROMs in the list for HTC Desire).
    Files required for download:
    Froyo ROM: framework-res.apk
    Gingerbread ROM: framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
    Gingerbread with Sense ROM: framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and com.htc.resources.apk
    Cyanogenmod7 ROM: Cyanbread.apk or Androidian.apk or any theme for ThemeChooser
    Note 1: If you download themes, do not upload any other files (you only waste your traffic, because the kitchen will ignore additional files)
    Note 2: Font packages and bootanimation do not require downloading files. Select only the destination of bootanimation (Select place for bootanimation)
    4. Go to the Summary section. All selected mods should be in a green background. If there are mods on a red background, it means that you have not finished them.
    Click "Submit work to kitchen"
    5. Remember the UOT file name.
    6. Follow the Pickup link and wait for your file to load (up to 30 minutes or more)
    7. Download your file and copy it to the SD card.
    8. Reboot to recovery.
    9. We want to wipe cache and dalvik-cache (just in case).
    And in no case wipe data / factory reset
    10. Flash the zip archive you downloaded.
    11. Reboot.
    FAQ on how to get ROM files for the kitchen
    There are 3 main ways to get:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the archive of your ROM
    Unzip your ROM.
    Take framework-res.apk in system / framework /
    If you have a Gingerbread ROM - take SystemUI.apk in / system / app /
    Place it anywhere (on the desktop, for example).
    From the phone
    Using any file manager, go to / system / framework /
    Copy framework-res.apk to SD card.
    If you have Gingerbread ROM - copy SystemUI.apk from / system / app /
    Place it anywhere (on the desktop, for example).
    Use the file from the kitchen
    You can select your ROM / Themes file from the drop-down list in the “File upload” section.
    Basically there are ROMs under Desair
    Before editing framework-res.apk, you should make a copy.
    Do the same for SystemUI.apk if you have Gingerbread ROM.

ATTENTION! Flash UOT-file only after the first boot of the device.
    If you have flashed a new ROM, load the phone first, and only then flash the UOT file.
    If there are no changes after the firmware, then:
    1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Manually mount / system and / data.
    3. Sew the UOT file.
    Solution for troubleshooting (Status 0):
    1. Unzip your ROM and find
    META-INF / com / google / android / update-binary file
    2. Put this file in the UOT file.
    3. Sew the UOT file.
    What to do with the cooked theme for ThemeChooser?
    You can flash it through recovery, or by unpacking the UOT file, install it as a regular apk file.
    After firmware / installation, go to ThemeChooser and select a new theme.
    Thanks for the translationMax_Fry

• Order table to create themes
  • Collection of topics on XDA

Change history topic caps
July 2012
14.07.2012The topic header has been reorganized - the topics are arranged alphabetically, the spoilers are added: "Theme change history" and "Theme authors for Cm7." The link to the original topic of the topic Xperia Style [MDPI + LDPI] has been added
14.07.2012Added theme MiniB [HDPI] and Zexcrazy.theme [MDPI + LDPI]
16.07.2012MiniB Theme Update [HDPI]
17.07.2012Added MIUI v.4 [MDPI + LDPI] + MiniB Update [HDPI]
18.07.2012The topic has been cleansed of flood + screenshots have been added to the topics in the header.

19.07.2012Added poll
20.07.2012Added Eye Candy theme mod from MOSKVA2007
21.07.2012Added ICS_BY HOLLL [HDPI] theme
23.07.2012Added Windows Phone Theme [HDPI]

October 2012
07.10.2012Added Crystal HDPI Update | HDPI + MDPI [v2.8 | 04.10]
07.10.2012Added to Mixed Themes (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI)Daydreamv3 [MDPi-LDPi]
07.10.2012Added to Mixed Themes (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI)Xperia S v010 | Xperia S v010b Transparent
07.10.2012Update AerishGTX to HDPI
15.10.2012Added to Mixed Themes (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI) theme in the style of ICS [MDPI / LDPI] from vovanKARPO
16.10.2012Added to Mixed Themes (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI) Theme Carrion [MDPI / LDPI] by dyfy

09.01.2013Added the EyeCandy Mod_by_Grandhouse theme (for MDI / HDPI)
15.02.2013Added Creative and CRYSTAL themes to the Mixed Themes section (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI)
13.07.2013Added iPhone White and iPhone Black [MDPI / LDPI] themes from DriffeX to the Mixed Themes section (LDPI + MDPI + HDPI)

Most of the themes do not change the entire design of the phone, do not change the design of the launcher, do not change the fonts, do not change the picture of the desktop ...
Theme changes ONLY system graphics!

In this topic, only topics for CM7 are discussed and laid out, the rest is discussed in the relevant, neighboring, branches of the forum.
Other posts are deleted at the discretion of the curator.
Under the spoiler "Instructions" there is a "Theme Design Template" - read to anyone who wants to upload something here!
Huge request to all, upload pictures UNDER SPOILER.

Only finished themes are published here!

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 06.04.14, 18:48
Reason for editing: News, uploads look in the spoiler. History of changes in topic headers

Rep: (34)
Can someone in this thread to replace all the black backgrounds (settings, contacts view, windows, etc.) to the white?
As in the original Blur?

Attached files

Attached filecom.kevin2516.theme.GingerBlurB-1.apk(7.25 MB)

Rep: (13)
Firmware GingerDX with Holo-launcher. Gloom just kills. Can I do something to firmware became lighter, type LeWaOS? Installed light theme "JAMT White Gradient" for the CM7, but there is only the top line brightened, everything else, and remains black. Or need to be changed individually for launcher theme? I'm confused already in these settings o.O

Rep: (3)
sev.a @ 16.06.2012, 19:40*
New Topic ICS-Toogles-Reloaded v.2 with XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1710742
Screenshots
[Attachment = "1788280: screensh ... 66020607.png"] [attachment = "1788282: screensh ... 66030364.png"] [attachment = 1788282
: Screensh ... 66030364.png]

[Attachment = "1788234: ICSandwi ... 2_signed.apk"] :

And there is the same but without transparency ???

Rep: (87)
guys who can patch my files on transparency?
I will be grateful)

Rep: (0)
Guys, somebody has Lunar UI orange? Thanks.

Rep: (4)
Please tell me what pulldownmod?

dextromethrophan
Orange nowhere no (free). Esl interested here is my adaptation of togozhe Lunar Ui (Blue) (LDPI - MDPI)Orange Night

Post has been editedInsane_94 - 15.01.16, 11:27
Reason for editing: Bold

bgstalker @ 15.06.2011, 22:39*
catch it

it through rekaveri schit?

Rep: (61)
Good theme all the time whether sutok.Est for CM 7 in the style of Android Lollipop?

Rep: (13)
I did not understand how to install it?Cyanogen mod 7 themes [HDPI-MDPI] (Post ZduneX25 # 8428887)

Post has been editedAlex smoke - 28.04.16, 14:45

Rep: (2817)
Alex smoke @ 28.04.2016, 17:44*
I did not understand how to install it?

there need patcher, and reference to it is dead ...

Rep: (1)
tell me who understands this, I downloaded icstheme theme for cm7 and hinders the transparency of the status bar a bit with transparency and the main settings for example the keyboard has a transparency and because of this it is clear overlay labels, with the screen will be clear what I mean by attaching it. but the question is what, in a folder which is responsible for the png transparency, I would have himself replaced, or may exist patch removes the transparency? : Blush:
Attached Image

Post has been editedSotik - 06.07.16, 18:16

Rep: (73)
Who can make a theme TouchwizzedB with battery on NTSense

Rep: (3)
Who will help in the search for themes of the iPhone 5 IOS 6 on MDPI

Who can say which parts affect the image files from the third party (well type there Phone.apk, SystemUI or Settings) in addition to the framework? I would like to just throw in the sections of these files to change the firmware a little graphic. I do not want to put additional permanent theme in your phone. And you want to own was. Such as you like.

Rep: (825)
Gemboy @ 15.04.17, 12:28*
I do not want to put additional permanent theme in your phone. And you want to own was. Such as you like.

In this case, it is necessary to disassemble the system software (APC), and change the graphics, styles, etc. in them. In short shovel APU firmware.

MEGAMONSTER @ 16.04.17, 12:43*
MEGAMONSTER

So I wanted to try to throw the image files of the themes in the firmware on a need to know where and what to throw! There is not only a framework involved! Maybe in the theme where it is indicated in any APK files are scattered? Who would have suggested, and do not want to put additional bend, all the JDK and stuff!

Where can I download magick incidentally deleted not prompt 2 day can not find

Rep: (37)
* Randomhack looking myself

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 9:55