5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Iron readers | Mounting screens, stuffing, etc.
Picnik
Message#1
18.11.11, 14:06
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

������ ������� download

This topic discusses technical questions about readers:
- disassembly
-repairs
-filling
-comparison of hardware
-etc.

Subject welcome:
- disassembly instructions
- photo and video disassembly process
-instructions on iron upgrade
-photo reader fillings
-photo mount the screen inside the case
-other subject information

Dear users! If you have found useful information, do not forget to thank the person who posted it through raising the reputation through the buttonPicture .
If you do not have 15 useful posts - click the buttonPictureand write to the moderators.

Post has been editedBamboo - 18.11.11, 14:07
Uzver
Message#22
11.12.11, 21:45
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 11.12.11

Hello!

Tell me, what kind of processor is such a Rockchip 2738? How many megahertz?
(Yes, one more thing is possible nonsense, but I’ll still ask if you can put an android on devices on Rockchip?: Blush :)
yodamiit
Message#23
13.12.11, 13:07
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 61
Check in: 01.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Guys, and where can I buy a screen on Wexler T7001 v2? It is desirable in Moscow or what they are suitable for, at least some thread on the search would be
Kir7
Message#24
17.12.11, 21:11
A cat that sleeps by itself
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1716
Check in: 10.12.06
HP iPAQ rx1950

WEXLER.BOOK T5002
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
yurkapitersky
Message#25
11.01.12, 19:31
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 03.01.12
Ritmix RMD-1035

Tell me, and after all, you can also shove a battery from a mobile phone in the reader) if your native is dead
serego
Message#26
11.01.12, 19:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 454
Check in: 15.07.10
Sony Ericsson Xperia active

Yurkapitersky @ 01/11/2012, 18:31*
cram into the reading room akkum from mobile

why not? Only better to take a firm with a normal controller. in some reading rooms are nokia bl-5

--------------------
Alexander Tolmachyov
Message#27
12.01.12, 08:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 12.01.12

Tell me if you can buy a battery for the T7001 in the online store with delivery by mail. If yes, then advise where (if possible, then give the link) and what kind of battery is suitable for this device. Immediately I say there is no guarantee, and the nearest SC from the list of the manufacturer is 400km away, so it is easier to buy a battery and replace it yourself.
evdokimm
Message#28
23.01.12, 14:36
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 23.01.12
3Q Surf TS1005B 3G

I do not know whether this topic is a question. Reader Rhythmix RBK-470, bobbed the glass. Thoughts on the replacement of glass were, but after analyzing the cost of glass, the inability to buy nearby took and bought a new one. What can be done with the old? The stupid tie-up of the entire control to the sensor makes the near-normal reader unhelpful. Is it possible to control the reader with another input device? The question is purely empirical, maybe someone would be interested to develop an idea :)
Abrejj
Message#29
27.01.12, 19:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.01.12

Good time of day.
Had not careful to drop the Texet tb-750HD cracked the touch panel.
I disassembled it very simply: Bottom I unscrewed three black screws with a clock screwdriver, in a circle there were eight latches (two on top, three on the sides, unfastened without much effort).

The SC said that there are no panels and is not expected. On the panel itself there is an inscription TM70TQ137 and there is nothing more. Loop short film with four contacts (like a resistive panel).

Now the question itself.
1. What does the inscription mean? (there is no information on this combination in the internet)
2. What can I try to replace?

I can take pictures on the photo of the viscera (if necessary).
barscarbon
Message#30
28.01.12, 09:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 16.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

Help me please. My sister pulled out the microUSB port in the NEXX NIR-601 e-book along with the tracks, I found the microUSB port and I want to solder it directly to the elements with wires, but I can not figure out which elements of the circuit to solder it. Maybe someone has an electrical circuit of this device or the like, or just explain in words how to do it. It’s meaningless to carry a service center for it, which requires 1,400 rubles, you know that this work is not worth the money.
Sentino
Message#31
16.02.12, 17:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 31.01.12

barscarbon @ 01/28/2012, 10:38*
I found the microUSB port and I want to solder it directly to the elements with wires

There, most likely, the soldering is completely superficial, without an industrial dryer (they are soldered a broken connector) and EXPERIENCE in these matters is indispensable. Unfortunately, most likely, you ruin the device, if there is little experience. But, in any case, I wish you success.
I know from experience with problems of connectors in Samsung devices, they have it very important.

Alexander Tolmachyov @ 12.01.2012, 09:01*
Tell me if you can buy a battery for the T7001 in the online store with delivery by mail.

You can try to find a suitable voltage and size on ebay, with no less capacity. It is especially good if you find a datasheet with full information.
If I, ever, have to look for an account for my books, I will do so, or I will look for someone selling a batted book with a similar book on the cheap.

(added)

Batteries for Wexler, it turns out, are sold separately. For example: digitalshop.ru/shop/Accumulator_Wexler_dlya_T7001_249291.html

Post has been editedSentino - 16.02.12, 17:41

--------------------
[reader: Wexler t7005 (119)] [motmotor: i900 Witu]
“I don't need drugs at all.” I see life without them as well. I have a certificate.
KennethF
Message#32
20.03.12, 12:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 24.12.11
Google nexus 5

Good day. Tell me pliz. On the Wexler T7002 book, the glass burst, apparently pressed a little more than it should. There were no falls. The glass was changed, but after the replacement, the brightness level stopped changing and a flicker appeared on a white background. Could this be due to the replacement of the display, its characteristics (set non-native for example). The master says that he did not touch the brightness controller (I wonder what it is :)), but from his point of view there is no blink at all. Tell me what determines the level of brightness and flicker in the e-book and any settings, incorrect connection or non-native display could affect.
Andrey_user
Message#33
23.03.12, 09:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 19.03.12

Hello, I propose a topic where you can describe your successful and not very mechanical analysis of electronic devices, so that the others will have a lesson on whether you should do it at all!
As the saying goes, fools learn from their mistakes, smart on others!
Why do you say all disassemble? At least in order to make an elementary repair.
In their example, the owners of the Nook Simple Touch e-book know that during a very deep discharge, the booklet may refuse to turn on and charge until it is removed from the battery and wait several hours, thereby making a "deep reboot" There is also a small problem on this very same book peel off frame above the screen, this unstuck side on top irritated me a lot, and since I was brought a “third hand” book from abroad, I didn’t give a damn about the warranty, I decided to disassemble the Nook myself!
Everything is done according to the well-known photo instructions:http://www.techrepublic.com/photos/crackin...r-wi-fi/6243892with some explanation. First you need to remove the power button. In order not to spoil the aesthetic look, it is necessary to hook it not with a screwdriver but some kind of plastic plate, I took that the first thing I got was my girlfriend - a package of vitamins:
Attached Image

We hook on as in the photo and then helping the nail, slightly swaying, remove the button!
We see a small round seal, under it is a screw, the head of which is, by the way, an "overseas asterisk" under a T4 screwdriver. The entire rear latch is fixed by this screw!
The second important point, after unscrewing the screw, it is not necessary to think that there are ordinary latches and cradle the case around the perimeter, everything is much simpler, the back cover without a screw moves down like a cell phone cover and is removed! Everything! further already on the link above everything is clear!
I would also like to note after removing the board, the screen will remain sitting in the case, since it is glued with strips of adhesive substance to the plastic cladding frame on the inside and on the back of the screen to the massive iron frame of rigidity. Which in my opinion makes up the whole weight of NOOKa. This glue softens on temperature, but I did not dare to remove it, because he, the dog, hurt tightly! Examining the insides and realizing that my gap will not interfere with the sensor even if it becomes dusty, I decided not to break it further and put everything together in the reverse order! Already in the assembled state, I warmed up a bit of a frame, put a small weight on the table with a “tablet” down and left it for the night, the gap disappeared safely. And why I asked to make out!
gaaryk
Message#34
23.03.12, 22:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 23.03.12

Today I dropped the reading room, and the screen ordered me to live long. After the analysis, it turned out that only touch-glass ordered to live for a long time, which gives hope of getting by with little material costs. In this regard, the question arises - did anyone replace the sensor on the reader, how much did it cost andIs it possible to install on the reader touch glass for gps?

Specifically, is it possible to put on Inch A6sThis glass is for gps? And where these glasses can be purchased in St. Petersburg?

Touchscreen Inch A6s
Attached Image

Whole screen
Attached Image

I asked a similar question onthe-ebook.organd onin-inch.ru
Andrey_user
Message#35
24.03.12, 15:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 19.03.12

And over there they threw me, I apologize, it turns out that there is such a topic already!
Stepans
Message#36
27.03.12, 16:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 01.02.11
Acer beTouch E130

Whoever, tell me where you can buy a screen for Wexler t7005.
Mishael_13
Message#37
22.06.12, 10:38
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 22.10.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

In their service, of course ... they have this info in the Vkontakte group
dronkop
Message#38
18.09.12, 12:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7
Check in: 21.11.06

Greetings to all!!! The book RITMIX RBK-450. I had a problem with not correctly displaying colors, as I turned the board over and pressed no chips, the problem disappeared for a while, began to wiggle the display cable and unintentionally disconnected it from the connector. After I plugged it in, the screen stopped working (the backlight does not glow), and the book reacts to the sensor. On examination of the board, a microcircuit was detected which gets very hot, even when the book is turned off. here on the photo is visible marking, but I never found its name. Who knows what kind of mikruha ???Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editeddronkop - 18.09.12, 12:56
oleg54nsk
Message#39
02.10.12, 00:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 27.09.12

Damaged the sensor from Texet TB-434HD - replacing the screen is more expensive than a new book ... I decided to make out :))
It is a pity there is no good camera, but I will tell you in theory :) - it turned out that the sensor consists of, in fact, a TFT screen, glass and plastic (a sort of sandwich).
On the glass and plastic, on the edge of the applied stripes. vector mesh isolated by a layer of glue. An electrical impulse is created between the glass and the plastic. Tearing off the top plastic (like a lid from the yoghurt), I had to cut the pieces of medium glass from the screen frame with a paper knife ... at this stage I decided to experiment with the repair, so I pulled the plume off the fragments neatly.

Thinking about repair I began to think what can I do ...
1) glass - 1 millimeter. This is very small! having disassembled the photo frame found a glass of 2 millimeters. I think come down.
2) contacts - they are applied as paint ... google help me ... it turns out there is a conductive glue for repairing contacts, loops, circuit boards and glass heaters in cars, I think this will suit me ...

That's all for now! Future plans: buy glue, cut glass to size, put a contour on the glass, glue the wires (oh the copper foil is badly damaged, figure out how to isolate the contacts on the glass from the contacts on the film (I don’t have such a thin 2-sided tape) and check ...
mishaz879
Message#40
03.11.12, 23:13
Spiderman
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 18.03.12
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

Hello, tell me how to transfer the texet TB-723A cache to an external sdcard and see the games? All programs have been tested, but without result. I know what’s not in the topic, but I don’t know where to write ...

Post has been editedmishaz879 - 03.11.12, 23:14

--------------------
aloha-irina
Message#41
18.03.13, 20:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 08.05.12

Tell me please. On the e-book explay B65 on the buttons spilled cocoa. Urgent need to disassemble. We do not understand how to remove the cover. It is written that “loosen 2 latches”, but they did not understand how to do it. thank

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 11:26