Digital video, conversion, editing (Likbez) | Programs, questions, solving problems

Rep: (1988)
Digital video, conversion, editing (educational program)
Discussion, programs, questions, solving problems

Video Convert Master | SmartMovie | Pocket-DVD Studio | Lathe (Pocket Divx Encoder) | DVD Catalyst | Spb mobile dvd

Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 25.05.19, 15:44
Reason for editing: Kokwe Renewal

Rep: (0)
Removed the program "Action Mirillis", 1080p, 30 FPS, AVI format ... I tried in 60 FPS, but my problem did not disappear anywhere
Another used hardware acceleration for encoding the NVIDIA NVENC video (there is also a program in the settings)
Here are the video settings:http://imgur.com/a/lkq5l
Here is the video file itself (original):http://dropmefiles.com/teyhd.
Here are the render settings:http://imgur.com/a/klo68.
Rendering in Sony Vegas and Primier (and there and there in the sense I tried) in AVI format, Codeck X264VFW

Well, take for example video, 1080p, how much, 30 FPS? And decent lags ... But the video is overwhelmed seems (what?), Well, the main thing about anyone did not meet such a problem at all ... watched videos and in 720p
https: //www.youtube.co...p2x22ouzcc43cs&index=4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVH4V0Zplu.(well, views too<50)

Make an apscale up to 4k

Here I did not understand how to do it?

Post has been editedCradhd. - 18.08.16, 21:45

Rep: (1116)
Cradhd @ 08/18/2016, 21:02*
Here is the video file itself (original)

1.8 GB File, Brazilian Internet I will be from a bed to the end of the Olympics to download ...
But, here, see, Codec Settings - "Faster", Tobrozh rises more "casually". There is a chance that small parts are lost and with re-transcoding of YouTube codecs, it is difficult to "hook" them.
Next, the settings of the program (capture) or Adobe Premiere on the screenshot?
Another question, I do not write games except Bandicam, I do not know any programs, but I have unsubscribed enough for me enough, that software that you use, accurately adequate?
Next, prime ...
Now, look with what settings I usually click on the H264 - Yes, the files are loosely overlook, but the ductively decent ... You can play with the bitrate.
Attached Image

PRESENT MATH SOURSE - Makes the video settings "at the output" as much as possible that there was "inlet". Only the bitrate is necessary to adjust, and if "at the entrance" was "ababy", then an increase in sizes here, bitrate or something else will not give effect.
I would file a recorded video without processing and megs per 200 maximum.

Rep: (94)
Konvas @ 19.08.2016, 04:44*
That software What do you use, accurately adequate?

It is unlikely to know about adequacy ...
Feels like it tries to 570p to convert in 1080p ... and where is the quality ???
Cradhd, Fraps-Ohm remove. "Then out of 1080p conversion in 570p." The quality does not disappear.

Post has been editedyurikfm - 19.08.16, 19:43
Reason for editing: Replacing numbers

* yurikfm , Stop ??? Maybe you are blind, but on one of the screen it is written permission, put glasses and try to see!
M
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com: 4.8. Explicit and hidden rudeness, rudeness, insults are forbidden.
With such an attitude, you can hardly answer here ...

And Fraps is the last century ... well or a decade

* konvas, Well, the AVI format itself is much weighs, MP4 is much smaller (I will rent it)
And in the gangster which codec use?

Post has been editedShoore - 19.08.16, 16:22

Rep: (94)
Cradhd @ 08/19/2016, 16:45*
yurikfm , stock ??? Maybe you are blind, but permission is written on one of the screens.

: D Another someone else that can not pour video on YouTube ...
One pixel deployed on 1080i, and went to the Iron's account, the iron is guilty ...
It is like a dancer prevents something.
Cradhd @ 08/19/2016, 16:45*
And Fraps is the last century

Well, let.
But if you do not understand the difference between 570p and 1080p, then you and the super-duper of the program of tomorrow will not help.
And the rudeness will not help here.

Post has been editedyurikfm - 19.08.16, 19:42

* yurikfm
I first ask, and not yell that iron is guilty
Second 1080p
Third, if you don't know how to help, then remove your paws from the clave and show by smart :)

P.S. coarseness? You first began to write what I am inadequate, so read what you send, if you don't like the response

Post has been editedCradhd. - 19.08.16, 22:01

Cradhd @ 08/19/2016, 15:45*
And in the gangster which codec use?
Oh ... I used them 2 times, I do not remember ... H264 most likely put. I remember that I didn't even have questions there, "what to exhibit, because I didn't remember.
Cradhd @ 08/19/2016, 15:45*
AVI format itself is much weighs, MP4 is much smaller

AVI This is most often a "container", and the "weight" of the file depends first of all from the resolution of the video and the bitrate, as well as the sound coding, if for example, do not press the sound at all - WAV format, then the "sound road" can weigh as half video!
You will write down a minute, or even 30 seconds. Also, this video can be enjoyed to post on YouTube for an example of problems with "soap". But it is immediately from the program, without treating the prime or vegas.

Rep: (703)
AVI is not such a container, here MKV is a container :) Yes, and do not look at the extension, most importantly, the rampant and the extension can be changed at least on TXT: D insides will not change anyway

BigFishCrazy @ 08/20/2016, 07:41*
AVI is not such a container

Container ... After all, in it, inside, can be "lying" video, sound and subtitles in different encoding formats.
Another thing is that the ancient AVI is not very good friendly with some codecs, especially modern types of the same H264 ...
But if you calculate a fairly large project at the same premiere, then on the achievement of a 100% render, the working folder will appear separately sound and video files, and depending on the PC, the prime minister can still "collect" from them to Avice

The problem seems to be decided, turned off in the game "Enhanced clarity" and the blur partially disappeared ... It is still noticeable, but it has become much smaller

Post has been editedCradhd. - 22.08.16, 05:34

Rep: (37)
If someone needs an open, console converter, then I adviseffmpeg

Rep: (374)
Hello! Is it possible to restore the "damaged" video .Vi recorded Bandicam?
KMP does not play such videos at all, and the VLC player reproduces only the sound track.
This video is written by time from 3 to 5 hours, size - 21-36 GB.
I sin on a large size and long duration of the video. Since I noticed that video is less duration - from 1 h to 2-3 were recorded without problems.
I tried to restore various programs from the Internet, but did not lead to the result.
Including the utility to restore damaged video files from the very same Bandicam - the sense of "zero" - somewhere writes at all that the video is not damaged.
What to do, friends?

Rep: (3)
Do you guys tell me?
Guys do not know where to write.
In general, I have Windows dozen.

I have such a problem recently started, trying to wind the film on the Internet, the laptop does not ship the film, Ie, the part simplifies, and stops, I am visiting this part, and waiting for a few more minutes of the film, with music the same problem.
I use the android, there is no such problem on it.

It is on all browsers, caches browsers cleaned, video card drivers reestoned, cleaned history, the registry checked CCleanerom. In general, with a tambourine splash in the circle of it

I have a laptop parameters:
RAM 4 gig;
Arocessor Intel Core i3 "4 nuclei"
Video Map GeFors 940m
Internet speed: When I swing something from torrent, it comes to 2.5 MB.

I use chrome and opera.
Such a problem has met and on the eight only on another laptop.

Tell me what to do?
I don't want to demolish the Windows, again everything is swing and configured it.
Antivirus is worth Avast, with a subscription for several years.

Admins sorry may not write there, I don't know where to write where to write, do not judge strictly.

Happy New Year!

Rep: (586)
Good and happy new year. Please tell me what is called the standard program of video processing in Window, I used to remember on XP3 and on Windows7 and now there is no 10, maybe there is a link?

Rep: (1311)
Vansai @ 14.01.18, 01:16*
Standard Video Processing Videos in Window
herehere she is
can download
Attached Image
!!! However, I did not yuzal and the file did not check

Post has been editedznznznz - 14.01.18, 11:07

Rep: (2)
Hello. Tell me please. Streaming with OBS via NVENC (from 1060 3GB). Question: Is the difference in dropping the performance between the bitter 4000 and 6000? I just spent tests, and so and so the card is loaded by 9%. And I do not understand the paradox when the broadcast does not go, the map is loaded more (15-30%). In general, on the NVENC bit rate affects performance? Maybe I'm not so reasoning? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Rep: (1311)
Found an article about Apskiele. Maybe someone will be interested.
I did with photoshop. Not exactly quite excellent, but not completely bad (if not finding time).
In addition to Apscale Photoshop also added contrast and "contour sharpness" frames.
Much depends on the quality of the source, well, a sharp view (for example from 240 to 1080) is a bust.
As they say from G (240-320) not to make a candy (1080).However, in the dynamics and Fulind Monitor will be an "improvement".
Here with (real, and not bloated) 720 per 1080 result will be better (less smoothing, more detail, in the absence of pixelization).
Naturally, the visual assessment requires a monitor (TV) with the video resolution obtained
(and watch-compare the source and the result on it in the "Full Screen" mode i.e. on the full screen)

Link1 (about photoshop)
Link2 (comparison of different options)

source ->resultAttached file360-1080.7Z.(51.5 MB)

stillSeveral apsquail videos(links to sources there in descriptions)

Post has been editedznznznz - 24.06.20, 11:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.12.20, 16:29