Digital video, conversion, editing (Likbez) | Programs, questions, solving problems

Rep: (1989)
Digital video, conversion, editing (educational program)
Discussion, programs, questions, solving problems

Video Convert Master | SmartMovie | Pocket-DVD Studio | Lathe (Pocket Divx Encoder) | DVD Catalyst | Spb mobile dvd

Attached Image

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 25.05.19, 15:44
Reason for editing: Kokwe Renewal

Rep: (82)
Hmm Thank you for the answers will need to try (I have been using the VirtualDub for a long time, and I thought that she only works with AVI)

Rep: (98)
http://videoconverter.hamstersoft.com/ru/
This is the site of the manufacturer.
There is a huge number of presets for different devices from iPad to HTC, Archor, PSP and so on
Without advertising, it works well. Quickly and very qualitative

Easy as 5 kopecks, rover all formats. free and all that.
I strongly advise

If not there wrote to tell Kuda.

Rep: (1045)
I read the main page ... the next under-converter.
If it does not use x264, then there is no meaning in it;)
And if you are interested in an easy-to-learn converter and at the same time normal - then download Xvid4psp ...

Rep: (915)
NDA, I tried this hamster ... Absolute abnormality ...
Megui Choosing lovers eat sushi with chopsticks through the grille, but predictable result: happy:

Rep: (38)
As used Pocket Divx Encoder since the MPH200 motorolas and use. Rather, no longer use because the snapdragon. Yes, and movies on phones are already somehow not delivered.

Pokka Divh arranged completely. So sho to look for other converters there was no desire to do not need.

Post has been editedabcd - 11.02.11, 11:06

Stasman @ 11.02.2011, 01:38*
Megui Choosing lovers eat sushi with chopsticks through the grille, but predictable result
This is yes. But I have recently moved to the fact that I wrote above - there also has full access to Avisynth script, codec settings, etc., but the interfes is simpler.
It is a pity that he has an offsite inadequate - it comes from the left sources to download = /

Rep: (139)
Mgeee @ 11.02.2011, 02:08*
XVID4PSP ...

mgeee , in damn, thank you, everything recalled how it is called. It used to be on the computer, before reinstalling Windows, comfortable and fairly functional.

Tyson @ 11.02.2011, 20:32*
HamsterPood?

Aha, really.Hammond from Topgira remembered: D

Rep: (257)
http://www.jetaudio.com/products/jetaudio/Let them somewhat slowly, but much more convenient. Basic VX + configuration with pre-installed presets I have enough. If that Vx + downloads on the village of the firmware for players. And the Garny Player, albeit not without cockroaches, also came in handy.

Rep: (34)
And I, as before, I use Movavi Video Converter now.
If NVIDIA Viyuha, then it is a conversion at times faster through the use of CUDA, if anyone needs, I can give a paid turbo plugin for this converter. At the expense of it on multi-core processors, the process of congelation takes place even faster. Personally, I did not notice the difference at the Intel E8400 at the Intel E8400, but I can want to try. Ladies are natural for free.

Rep: (0)
Very comfortable video converterhttp://www.freemake.com/ru/free_video_converter/

Rep: (1104)
I will add my two cents:Format Factory - For many years I do not fail.
FormatFactory is a free computer program for converting multimedia files. The program can convert video, audio and graphic files, as well as DVDs in video files, CD in audio files. Translates MP4 files for iPod / iPhone / PSP / BlackBerry formats, supports RMVB.
More ...
Attached Image

This is a multifunctional media converter.
Main functions:
Video VP4 / 3GP / MPG / AVI / WMV / FLV / SWF.
Audio in MP3 / WMA / AMR / OGG / AAC / WAV / FLAC.
Photo in JPG / BMP / PNG / TIF / ICO / GIF / TGA.
DVD translation in video files, copying CD to audio files.
MP4 files for iPod / iPhone / PSP / BlackBerry formats.
Support RMVB.

Format factory features:
1. Conversion of all popular video, audio and image formats.
2. Restores corrupted video and audio files.
3. Optimizes the dimensions of multimedia files.
4. Support multimedia iPhone formats, iPod.
5. Additional image processing increase, decrease, rotation, signature.
6. Copy DVD disk to other formats.
7. Support 60 languages

System Requirements: All 32bit Windows OS

Rep: (396)
I have Nero and see stupid just download movies if this program pack provides the ability to convert video directly to the * .MR4 format, which recognizes my iPod. You can of course podnapryach iTunes for free movies, but .. how to do something yourself. Thank you.

osaksenia,
And what is the question? O_O.

Rep: (2733)
Once there was such a booze, so it did not respond to the end, what is the difference between the proposed program options?
Attached Image
Somewhere there was a topic on questions about video coding, I did not find in Tttrekka ...

Post has been editedShoore - 18.09.12, 00:48
Reason for editing: Osaksenia found the topic :)

Rep: (396)
How to convert Nero from * .Avi in ​​* .MR4. Or tell me the site where you can swing a mobile video normally, for example, for iPod-a. Thank you.

osaksenia, I recommend Xilisoft Video Converter, everything is natively clear in it, screenshots in my message above.

Website where you can download Mobile video
Mobile video
P.S. I did not try to download, I do not know, "it is normal" it is there or not ...

Post has been editedShoore - 18.09.12, 00:41

Rep: (25)
I use IMTOO Video Converter Ultimate - very convenient, everything is broken by all existing formats, CUDA, a very convenient interface. I advise everyone!

Rep: (7)
In general, in the video I am a complete zero, but recently began to notice that my DVD stopped playing AVI video, and if more precisely, 2/3 of the video. By experimenting, it found-he reads AVI only in such coding VirtualDubMod 1.5.4.1 (Build 2178 / Release). All that does not read newer. Actually the question is how and what to recode the film (preferably with the instruction)?

AndroidICS, I do not know, it will help, or not. I found the "ancient" archive.
Attached fileVirtualDub x86, x64 + rus.zip(8.99 MB)

Rep: (7)
No, it did not help

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.12.20, 05:09