09.02.11, 18:39
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2329
Check in: 03.04.08

MOTREX HAVN-100xxCIS and HAVN-200xxCIS - 2-DIN multimedia navigation systems

Head units (PG) HAVN-100xxCIS / HAVN-200xxCIS were regularly installed in cars Hyundai and KIA in the period 2009-2013. Models for the most part differ in the location of controls, the appearance of the front panel, the multimedia part. The navigation part in all models is unified.
Full model designations by brand a / m
HAVN-200CMCISinstalled in Hyundai Santa Fe CM F / L car
HAVN-100HMCIS, nominally installed in the car KIA MOHAVE HM (2009-2014)
HAVN-100XMCIS, nominally installed in the KIA SORENTO XM car (2009-2013)
HAVN-100NFCIS, nominally installed in Hyundai NF Sonata
HAVN-100JMCIS, additionally installed in cars: KIA SORENTO BL (2002-2009), KIA Grand Carnival, KIA Sportage (2006-2010), Hyundai Tucson JD, Hyundai Santa Fe CM

Brief specifications
All models use the HACO AVN-100 hardware platform:
- TI OMAP 2430 processor
- operating system WinCE 5.0
- RAM SDRAM 256MB
- MDOC 2GB flash disk (4GB on HAVN-200CMCIS)
- Trimble 55000-55 GPS receiver operating in the HIPPO protocol
- screen resolution 800x480
- native navigation system: iGO 8.3.1 (until autumn 2011) or Navitel of various versions (after autumn 2011)
- Extreme version of OFFICIAL maps: Russia only, for iGO - NAVTEQ 2010.Q3, for Navitel - 2013.Q1
- the ability to update the firmware and / or maps: download via USB or DVD.

Play music from your smartphone
Playing music from a smartphone is possible in the following ways:

1. Playback via Bluetooth.Regularly on devices with a CIS index, this option is available on devices 100XMCIS (Sorento) and 100HMCIS (Mohave). To switch to Bluetooth playback, press the MODE key on the steering wheel cyclically, this mode does not support the MEDIA key on the device itself. It is possible to add such a mode to the ShGU HAVN-200CMCIS, but the sound disappears in the navigation (to restore the sound of the navigation, the vehicle's full wiring must be redone: in the 200CMCIS, the sound channel Navi is output through another SHGU connector).

2. Connection via AUX cable(with two mini-jack 3.5mm connectors). This option is the most universal, almost all modern smartphones either have a built-in 3.5mm connector, or a 3.5mm adapter. Content management in this case is carried out on the smartphone itself.

3. Connect via USB cable.The option is not so universal, it strongly depends on the model of the smartphone. Smartphones on Android lately may not provide MassStorage mode and music playback via USB may not be available. To connect Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), you need a special AUX + USB-to-Apple30pin cable (plus for modern smartphones you still need an adapter from 30pin to Ligthning). The option is somewhat expensive, but the most functional:
- the specialized menu of the iPod is displayed on the SHGU, in which the control of the playlists of the smartphone is available through the regular controls of the SHG;
- the smartphone is on charging from USB (the output current of ShSU is quite sufficient for normal charging of any Apple smartphone).

Official updates
Official updates are available from KIA MOTORS and HYUNDAI MOTORS dealers. The latest officially available update contained the Navitel 7.5 navigation program with a map of Russia 2013.Q1. Installing the update at the dealer - a paid service, the recommended price of the procedure: 1 hour. Note: This update has the OLD time zone file installed. Therefore, after installing the update HH 7.5, ask for an update of the RF time zone file. Such cumulative firmware should be in the dealer network.

Update maps on official firmware.
On systems with the Navitel navigation program, it is possible to use maps of third-party manufacturers in the NM2 format, for this card it is necessary to write to a USB flash drive, and in the Navitel settings, select the desired folder with maps on the disk named HardDisk (the logical name of the USB flash drive). IMPORTANT: for correct operation of such maps with Navitel 7.5, it is recommended to pre-index the atlas on a third-party device with Navitel 5.x. When indexing a map with the help of NN 7.5, part of the functionality (for example, address search) will be unavailable!

On systems with iGO 8.3.1.153692 STATUS navigation software, maps can be updated using the standard Naviextras Toolbox utility. The renewal of cards is a paid, approximate price of an annual subscription to a set of maps of Europe, including Russia, is about € 159 (it is necessary to clarify on the website Naviextras.com). Note: due to the fact that at the time Naviextras "covered" the official updates for MOTREX CIS devices (due to the transfer of these systems to Navitel), the official update of iGO maps is not guaranteed!

IMPORTANT: official firmware from third-party sites (European, Brazilian, Arabic) with a high degree of probability "kill" the device!.

Installing unofficial firmware
To launch third-party navigation programs with the possibility of using fresh maps and obtaining additional functionality, special adaptation of such programs for this GU is required. Informal firmware for this GU released colleaguesShineonandCat_man, on the issues of installing them instead of the standard firmware, you need to write to the PM (QMS). After installing non-standard firmware, you can change individual files (for example, update maps). Some useful links:

Restoration of the "killed" in the process of experiments with third-party software
Thanks to our colleaguesmax2323, Cat_manandShineonfor experimenting with your devices!
  1. It is necessary to dismantle the PG from the car, remove the front panel (display). On the front (vertical) panel in the window should be a miniUSB connector. This connector is used to synchronize WinCE through ActiveSync. In the event that your connector does not have this connector, it must be soldered on its own (the slot for the connector is located on the front edge of the processor board behind the display control board).

2. Install ActiveSync (for Windows XP) or Mobile Device Center (for Windows 7/8 / 10) on your computer. References:

3. Prepare in advance on your computer a file named install.a, the contents of the file does not matter. Put this file on the clipboard (press Ctrl + C).

4. We connect the GU to the computer with a USB-to-miniUSB cable, power up the head and wait for the appearance:
    • On the GU screen: the "Device connected" information window will appear with two buttons (one of the disconnect buttons);
    • on a laptop: in the list of devices a “Mobile device” type entry will appear.

5. Open the Mobile Device on the computer, enter the DocFolder folder and copy the install.a file from the clipboard to the root of this disk.

6. The next time you restart the GU with this file, the system will enter flashing mode. To reflash, you need to write an official (or unofficial) update on a USB flash drive and insert this flash drive into a regular USB connector before turning on the ignition.

Note:GU from the Korean a / m Sportage R (SL), Avante (MD), Sorento R (XMD12MY) are discussed in another topic:AVN-100xxD

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
* Dear colleagues!
Speakthank"increase reputation. If you have less15messages, then click on "A COMPLAINT"and write who helped you.

VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.

Post has been editedShineon - 17.08.18, 07:22
Reason for editing: Added information about options for playing music from a smartphone
tagiop
Message#22
24.02.11, 09:17
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 31.01.07
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

ShineOn @ 02.24.2011, 12:00*
Speedcams are only displayed on the screen.

I don't see
Shineon
Message#23
24.02.11, 09:24
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Try to delete the file speedcam.spdb (and at the same time SpeedcamUpdates.spud), let the system re-process it.
tagiop
Message#24
24.02.11, 09:30
User
[offline]

Messages 50

So I did, then I go, the files appear, and there are no icons on the map
Shineon
Message#25
24.02.11, 09:47
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Oh, got it! :)
Change sys.txt to this one:Attached filesys.txt(416 bytes)

In general, read the FAQ about setting up iGO, there is a lot more interesting there.
tagiop
Message#26
24.02.11, 11:59
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Put a new sys, earned!
I myself am afraid to climb in sys, because The cap is written in red letters :-): D
rus190
Message#27
05.03.11, 00:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 05.03.11

Hello. I Kia sportazh Imported from Korea. Magnetic kidney as you and the firmware is very similar But how did you know the combination of the output to the desktop? I have a Korean firmware, can I get it out of it?
Shineon
Message#28
05.03.11, 08:30
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Rus190 @ 03/05/2011, 00:15*
Magnetic kidney as you and firmware is very similar

It would be more accurate to know the model of the radio, there are different depending on the model of the firmware. If you fill in the firmware from another head, then the result is likely to be deplorable. It is best to contact the representative office of MOTREX (www.motrex.ru), they will be able to more accurately say, including whether there is a Russified firmware just under this head.

How did you know the exit combination on the desktop?

Good people suggested, thank them very much. By the method of scientific poking himself would hardly have found. In theory, this combination should work regardless of the firmware language, if the heads are from the same series.
tagiop
Message#29
05.03.11, 09:17
User
[offline]

Messages 50

I noticed that after starting the car and starting to move, it sometimes happens that the card is standing still until you press the "MAP" button, if you don’t click, it will show the place of charging
And the radars work for me: yes2:
rus190
Message#30
05.03.11, 11:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

In Motrex they said that they could not help. The head is called something like AVN SLD.

Post has been editedShineon - 04.04.11, 11:44
tagiop
Message#31
05.03.11, 12:39
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Must be THREE TIMES in a row

Post has been editedShineon - 04.04.11, 11:45
rus190
Message#32
05.03.11, 15:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

Everything turned out on the desktop came out just can not start anything. Buttons which one click is needed are pressed and which are not two?

Post has been editedrus190 - 05.03.11, 16:02
Shineon
Message#33
05.03.11, 16:08
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

tagiop @ 03/05/2011, 09:17*
after starting the car and starting to move, it sometimes happens that the card is standing still, until you press the "MAP" button if you don’t click, it will show the place of charging

Himself fed up. Now I’m working on it, there are some first steps, next week it will probably be ready. Just before this more pressing things rules, I do not want to lay out intermediate options.

Rus190 @ 03/05/2011, 15:25*
Buttons which one click is needed are pressed and which are not two?

There explorer.exe runs in emergency mode, double click does not work. You need to hold the stylus (or finger), a menu appears, to open folders or launch programs, select Open, or in this case, for example, Copy, Paste, Rename, etc.

Rus190 @ 03/05/2011, 15:25*
Everything turned out on the desktop came out

By the way, can you copy your application folder and upload it here (better as an archive)? I want to check if the Koreans can have something new there compared to our version.

Post has been editedbambei - 05.03.11, 20:30
Serhy
Message#34
05.03.11, 20:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 14.11.06

ShineOn @ 03/05/2011, 16:08*
Now I’m working on it, there are some first steps, next week it will probably be ready

hi, tell me how the machine? general impressions?
Navigation and multimedia are implemented on different pieces of hardware?
Is the navigation and multimedia part fast? is there a simultaneous sound from the navigation and sound source, as well as a mode of two zones?
usb works in host mode, can I connect a modem for traffic jams?
Shineon
Message#35
06.03.11, 00:49
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

ABOUT,Serhy, all familiar faces! Hello!!! I understand that the new Pioneer glands are no longer seducing you (like me)? :)

Serhy @ 03/05/2011, 20:20*
tell me how the machine? general impressions?

In many ways I like it better than AVIC. In particular, ergonomic controls, much more thoughtful. But the software is weaker in terms of functionality, although it is clearly visible that the same people “poured” it - the approach to organizing many things one-to-one. Even many scripts in data.zip before the letter are the same. :)
The acoustic part is much inferior to AVIC, both in the hardware (there is no possibility to connect an amplifier-subwoofer), and in the software part - just the balance adjustment (left-right-front-back) and three frequency bands (low-medium-high ). As a result, on the same regular speakers, the sound quality is noticeably different, even I with my ears, squeezed bears in early childhood, I feel at a time.

Navigation and multimedia are implemented on different pieces of hardware?

As in AVIC - separate pieces of iron only radio and DVD (audio part). It also turns on immediately when power is applied (if it was selected as a sound source at the time of the previous shutdown). The rest of the multimedia is implemented by the software. At the same time, the video is played only from a DVD, neither from a flash drive, nor from an iPod. By the way, I still can’t get to check the audio formats that are picked up from the flash drive (WMA, M4A / ALAC), probably due to the fact that it’s not very important - with the iPod all the necessary formats go without problems.

Is the navigation and multimedia part fast?

In principle, not slower than on AVIC, sometimes it even seems a little faster.

is there a simultaneous sound from the navigation and sound source, as well as a mode of two zones

There is only one setting for simultaneous sound - a full overlay, unlike AVIC - there you could choose Mute, attenuation, overlay. In principle, I always chose the overlay, so I was just in the suit. :)
You can clarify the mode of the two zones, I didn’t immediately catch something, what is it?

usb works in host mode, you can connect a modem for traffic jams

Alas, access to the WinCE console only in emergency mode, directly from the running application. In this mode, almost everything is blocked, I only managed to launch iGO in test mode by hand. No task from the control panel starts up at all, let alone third-party applications. And the Koreans keep entering the engineering mode as the apple of their eye. So while all the charms of AVIC remain inaccessible ... And moreover, if you accidentally nudgered something with the launch of iGO, you end up with a brick - the device goes into a constant reboot by watchdog-timer, which (apparently) expects a successful launch iGO. At AVIC, it was implemented in the same way, only there the waiting period was longer and there was an opportunity to boot into TestMode. No testmode has been found here yet. :(
bmr
Message#36
06.03.11, 03:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 27.03.10

I Kia sportazh Imported from Korea. Magnetic kidney as you and the firmware is very similar But how did you know the combination of the output to the desktop? I have a Korean firmware, can I get it out of it?

Greetings to colleagues in misfortune! I am also suffering with the Korean Sorento. Fortunately there is a Russian Sorrento on hand. I made a complete copy of both systems, trying to find something in common. Immediately noticed that the Korean version has an additional disk at the rootHarddiskwhich size is about 2GB. It looks like an integrated micro-SD card
Attached Image
ShineOn @ 03/05/2011, 16:08*
By the way, can you copy your application folder and upload it here (better as an archive)? I want to check if the Koreans can have something new there compared to our version.

I spread archive of the folderDocFolder / application:
Attached fileapplication.rar(3.64 MB)

If required, I can fill in the complete images. Do you think it is possible to simply replace all Korean firmware files with Russian firmware files? And is it possible to do the whole update from the Korean firmware to ours by replacing the fileAN100_Model.bin. Although as far as I understand the firmware on HAVN-100XMCIS is not available for free, it is also interesting whether it is possible to upload HAVN-100HM (JM) CIS firmware to HAVN-100XMCIS.

Post has been editedbambei - 05.11.11, 21:39
Shineon
Message#37
06.03.11, 12:39
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

bmr @ 03/06/2011, 03:59*
I post the archive of the DocFolder / application folder:

Ok, now we will see!

If necessary, I can fill in the complete images. Do you think it is possible to simply replace all Korean firmware files with Russian firmware files?

Yes, the full image is better, I immediately stepped on something. In particular, the DocFolder \ apache folder (and any others besides the System) is of interest, throw in, too, after, pliz. In this folder (apache) there should be language files for the interface of the media part and the speakerphone.

Is it possible to completely update from the Korean firmware to ours by replacing the file AN100_Model.bin.

This is what I would definitely not risk doing out of harm's way. With high probability you can kill the head.
Serhy
Message#38
06.03.11, 12:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948

ShineOn @ 03/06/2011, 00:49*
I understand that the new Pioneer glands are no longer tempting you

I would say that I like them in terms of their potential, I don’t have much sense from them in the regular mode, but if you open it, then everything will be cool,

ShineOn @ 03/06/2011, 00:49*
Alas, access to the WinCE console only in emergency mode, directly from the running application.

I think that the issue of unlocking is solved and applications can be installed and initialized additional shell for management, as long as the registry is saved after the device is turned off / on
Shineon
Message#39
06.03.11, 12:42
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

ShineOn @ 03/06/2011, 12:39*
Now we will see!

Small (or large?) Oblomaytis. There is a completely different navigation program. Theoretically, it would be possible to play around with the replacement of iGO, but without the possibility of restoring the head in case of a hang, I will not take it.

Serhy @ 03/06/2011, 12:41*
unlock issue solved

I am sure that the Koreans could not make a piece of iron without the possibility of at least restoration. Yes, and testmode, too, should be. That's just how to get there - while the secret is great. AutoStartup.exe was sorted out for parts, it is clear that he expects a certain status to download the update from USB / CD, but how this status is formed is not clear.

Our people from the Moscow office strained Korean engineers on this subject, but they are silent like a fish against ice.

Post has been editedbambei - 13.06.11, 22:43
Serhy
Message#40
06.03.11, 13:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948

ShineOn @ 03/06/2011, 12:59*
people from the Moscow office strained Korean engineers

but there is at least some kind of budget for the representative office for this task, I can ask real specialists to work on it, but then some motivational tool is needed
Shineon
Message#41
06.03.11, 15:14
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Serhy @ 03/06/2011, 13:47*
but there is at least some sort of budget at the representation for this task

Unlikely. I spoke with their Korean chief (the director of the Russian representative office), when he saw the maps of other countries on their head, he was very inspired at first. And then I was informed that visiting Koreans threw lightning about this. Like Nehru climb there, and the point. So I don’t think that a local Korean will actively support such developments, especially financially. Moral - possible, but financial - is unlikely. Even a head on the test to take and that is problematic.

Nevertheless, I will talk to him again after the holidays, maybe that will happen.

Post has been editedShineon - 06.03.11, 15:15

242 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 02:37