09.02.11, 18:39
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 2329
Check in: 03.04.08

MOTREX HAVN-100xxCIS and HAVN-200xxCIS - 2-DIN multimedia navigation systems

Head units (PG) HAVN-100xxCIS / HAVN-200xxCIS were regularly installed in cars Hyundai and KIA in the period 2009-2013. Models for the most part differ in the location of controls, the appearance of the front panel, the multimedia part. The navigation part in all models is unified.
Full model designations by brand a / m
HAVN-200CMCISinstalled in Hyundai Santa Fe CM F / L car
HAVN-100HMCIS, nominally installed in the car KIA MOHAVE HM (2009-2014)
HAVN-100XMCIS, nominally installed in the KIA SORENTO XM car (2009-2013)
HAVN-100NFCIS, nominally installed in Hyundai NF Sonata
HAVN-100JMCIS, additionally installed in cars: KIA SORENTO BL (2002-2009), KIA Grand Carnival, KIA Sportage (2006-2010), Hyundai Tucson JD, Hyundai Santa Fe CM

Brief specifications
All models use the HACO AVN-100 hardware platform:
- TI OMAP 2430 processor
- operating system WinCE 5.0
- RAM SDRAM 256MB
- MDOC 2GB flash disk (4GB on HAVN-200CMCIS)
- Trimble 55000-55 GPS receiver operating in the HIPPO protocol
- screen resolution 800x480
- native navigation system: iGO 8.3.1 (until autumn 2011) or Navitel of various versions (after autumn 2011)
- Extreme version of OFFICIAL maps: Russia only, for iGO - NAVTEQ 2010.Q3, for Navitel - 2013.Q1
- the ability to update the firmware and / or maps: download via USB or DVD.

Play music from your smartphone
Playing music from a smartphone is possible in the following ways:

1. Playback via Bluetooth.Regularly on devices with a CIS index, this option is available on devices 100XMCIS (Sorento) and 100HMCIS (Mohave). To switch to Bluetooth playback, press the MODE key on the steering wheel cyclically, this mode does not support the MEDIA key on the device itself. It is possible to add such a mode to the ShGU HAVN-200CMCIS, but the sound disappears in the navigation (to restore the sound of the navigation, the vehicle's full wiring must be redone: in the 200CMCIS, the sound channel Navi is output through another SHGU connector).

2. Connection via AUX cable(with two mini-jack 3.5mm connectors). This option is the most universal, almost all modern smartphones either have a built-in 3.5mm connector, or a 3.5mm adapter. Content management in this case is carried out on the smartphone itself.

3. Connect via USB cable.The option is not so universal, it strongly depends on the model of the smartphone. Smartphones on Android lately may not provide MassStorage mode and music playback via USB may not be available. To connect Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), you need a special AUX + USB-to-Apple30pin cable (plus for modern smartphones you still need an adapter from 30pin to Ligthning). The option is somewhat expensive, but the most functional:
- the specialized menu of the iPod is displayed on the SHGU, in which the control of the playlists of the smartphone is available through the regular controls of the SHG;
- the smartphone is on charging from USB (the output current of ShSU is quite sufficient for normal charging of any Apple smartphone).

Official updates
Official updates are available from KIA MOTORS and HYUNDAI MOTORS dealers. The latest officially available update contained the Navitel 7.5 navigation program with a map of Russia 2013.Q1. Installing the update at the dealer - a paid service, the recommended price of the procedure: 1 hour. Note: This update has the OLD time zone file installed. Therefore, after installing the update HH 7.5, ask for an update of the RF time zone file. Such cumulative firmware should be in the dealer network.

Update maps on official firmware.
On systems with the Navitel navigation program, it is possible to use maps of third-party manufacturers in the NM2 format, for this card it is necessary to write to a USB flash drive, and in the Navitel settings, select the desired folder with maps on the disk named HardDisk (the logical name of the USB flash drive). IMPORTANT: for correct operation of such maps with Navitel 7.5, it is recommended to pre-index the atlas on a third-party device with Navitel 5.x. When indexing a map with the help of NN 7.5, part of the functionality (for example, address search) will be unavailable!

On systems with iGO 8.3.1.153692 STATUS navigation software, maps can be updated using the standard Naviextras Toolbox utility. The renewal of cards is a paid, approximate price of an annual subscription to a set of maps of Europe, including Russia, is about € 159 (it is necessary to clarify on the website Naviextras.com). Note: due to the fact that at the time Naviextras "covered" the official updates for MOTREX CIS devices (due to the transfer of these systems to Navitel), the official update of iGO maps is not guaranteed!

IMPORTANT: official firmware from third-party sites (European, Brazilian, Arabic) with a high degree of probability "kill" the device!.

Installing unofficial firmware
To launch third-party navigation programs with the possibility of using fresh maps and obtaining additional functionality, special adaptation of such programs for this GU is required. Informal firmware for this GU released colleaguesShineonandCat_man, on the issues of installing them instead of the standard firmware, you need to write to the PM (QMS). After installing non-standard firmware, you can change individual files (for example, update maps). Some useful links:

Restoration of the "killed" in the process of experiments with third-party software
Thanks to our colleaguesmax2323, Cat_manandShineonfor experimenting with your devices!
  1. It is necessary to dismantle the PG from the car, remove the front panel (display). On the front (vertical) panel in the window should be a miniUSB connector. This connector is used to synchronize WinCE through ActiveSync. In the event that your connector does not have this connector, it must be soldered on its own (the slot for the connector is located on the front edge of the processor board behind the display control board).

2. Install ActiveSync (for Windows XP) or Mobile Device Center (for Windows 7/8 / 10) on your computer. References:

3. Prepare in advance on your computer a file named install.a, the contents of the file does not matter. Put this file on the clipboard (press Ctrl + C).

4. We connect the GU to the computer with a USB-to-miniUSB cable, power up the head and wait for the appearance:
    • On the GU screen: the "Device connected" information window will appear with two buttons (one of the disconnect buttons);
    • on a laptop: in the list of devices a “Mobile device” type entry will appear.

5. Open the Mobile Device on the computer, enter the DocFolder folder and copy the install.a file from the clipboard to the root of this disk.

6. The next time you restart the GU with this file, the system will enter flashing mode. To reflash, you need to write an official (or unofficial) update on a USB flash drive and insert this flash drive into a regular USB connector before turning on the ignition.

Note:GU from the Korean a / m Sportage R (SL), Avante (MD), Sorento R (XMD12MY) are discussed in another topic:AVN-100xxD

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
* Dear colleagues!
Speakthank"increase reputation. If you have less15messages, then click on "A COMPLAINT"and write who helped you.

VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.

Post has been editedShineon - 17.08.18, 07:22
Reason for editing: Added information about options for playing music from a smartphone
bambei
Message#2
09.02.11, 23:05
Sometimes very necessary
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5663
Check in: 14.05.08

ShineOn,
K
added to catalog(!) Device Catalog

--------------------
I don’t do anything with my own hands - they are golden, although they grow from my ass.
Soon and you will have a word allergyandroid....
Shineon
Message#3
18.02.11, 11:50
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

He recovered a little and got to the test carcass yesterday. Testing was successful, now you can add any 8.3 maps when using native iGO 8.3.1 (while preserving all the native functionality).

Instructions for installing the cards are given in the header. Please note that you do this procedure at your own risk! So far, no way has been found to enter the engineering menu, and the chances of "ruining" the head (entering it into permanent reboot mode) are preserved by one wrong movement, and so far it is not possible to return the head from this mode. Korean colleagues do not share secrets yet.

Those who do not want to bother themselves or are afraid of killing their heads can discuss with me in person how to install new maps. I am ready to do this work for those who will be ready to come to the center of Moscow on weekdays or in the Moscow region (Lytkarino) in the evening or on weekends. In this case, please immediately report the maps of which countries other than Russia you will need.

Note for those who are not particularly aware of the development of maps for iGO. Today, the current maps of Russia are:
- TeleAtlas 2010.09
- NAVTEQ 2010.Q3 (with the contours of houses)

Both cards are fully functional, yesterday I checked everything from and to. When installing maps of other countries, it is necessary to bear in mind that the map of Russia from NAVTEQ does not fit well along the borders with the maps of other states if these cards are not from NAVTEQ (for example, relevant for the map of Ukraine from CarteBlanche). Therefore, in order to avoid inconsistencies on the borders, you must either put all the cards from NAVTEQ, or put a map of Russia from TeleAtlas and maps of other states from any other suppliers (both TeleAtlas and TopMap).

Post has been editedShineon - 19.02.11, 20:50
tagiop
Message#4
20.02.11, 14:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 31.01.07
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Thank!
At least something has appeared on this head, I will try tomorrow, then I will describe: thank_you:

Today I tried, everything turned out: thank_you:
Here is my data:
HAVN-200
Version iGO-8.3.1.121798
Card version-NAVTEQ 2009.Q2 (was)
The map could only be delivered by TeleAtlas 2010.09, and NAVTEQ 2010.Q3 did not want to work. (Strange)
For our region "42", a new map is a big breakthrough compared to Q2, it began to drive through the streets, and not through a clean field: yes2:
Happy as an elephant. Thank you so much! : thank_you:
I really want to put "Navitel", there maps are much better for Siberia.

There is a question: when loading the navigation, how to disable the warning text, forcing to click the "Accept" button (I read somewhere that it seems to be done in the registry)

Post has been editedbambei - 13.06.11, 22:42
Shineon
Message#5
21.02.11, 10:01
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

tagiop @ 02.21.2011, 09:27*
There is a question: when loading the navigation, how to disable the warning text, forcing to click the "Accept" button (I read somewhere that it seems to be done in the registry)

Replace the native sys.txt with this one:Attached filesys.txt(383 bytes)
and you will be happy! :)

Post has been editedlestrem - 21.02.11, 10:34
Reason for editing: +1 from remun
tagiop
Message#6
21.02.11, 12:52
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Replaced sys.txt, now what you need! HOORAY!!!
Once again I tried to install NAVTEQ 2010.Q3, it’s foul that the card is outdated and doesn’t want to run, strangely, this is my own map, and I want to look at this map. Maybe you need to rename the file as something special?
I had to roll back to TeleAtlas, it works with a bang!
Shineon
Message#7
21.02.11, 13:09
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

tagiop @ 02.21.2011, 12:52*
Maybe you need to rename the file as something special?

Are you sure that your file is not broken? Check it in the emulator or on another system. Both files work normally for me, and TA_2010.09, and NQ_2010.Q3.

And just in case, check, are you using any POIs? It should not affect the idea, but you never know.

Post has been editedlestrem - 22.02.11, 10:05
Reason for editing: +1 by tagiop
tagiop
Message#8
22.02.11, 08:35
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Today I figured out NQ_2010.Q3, everything is up and running!
It was just a broken file, downloaded a new one and it all worked;)

Post has been editedtagiop - 22.02.11, 08:36
Shineon
Message#9
22.02.11, 08:42
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Tagiop @ 02.22.2011, 08:35*
Just had a broken file

Actually, that was immediately assumed! :)
tagiop
Message#10
22.02.11, 11:09
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Any thoughts on Navitel? Ready to try: sveta:
Shineon
Message#11
22.02.11, 11:29
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

No, about Navitel is dull. People have already tried to launch N., but without any useful result.

First, WinCE on this head is extremely truncated, and does not allow third-party programs to be run from external media. It is possible that restrictions on the launch of programs even with DocFolder can be somewhere written in the form of a list of allowed file names (such as iGO.exe).

Second, even if N. starts with DocFolder (either by itself or under the name iGO.exe), it is not at all the fact that it will work in full in the program again, due to the peculiarities of the local WinCE. For example, on a little less hemorrhoids the AVIC-F-Series Navitel was launched, but did not receive GPS coordinates. They managed to overcome the problem only with a special WinCE assembly with the gyroscope driver disabled. If someone undertakes to rebuild the WinCE image for this device, there will be another conversation. But so far there have been no enthusiasts for this head.
tagiop
Message#12
22.02.11, 12:17
User
[offline]

Messages 50

It's a pity :( but thanks anyway, for the fact that there are already shifts!
Boom hope for the best !!!

All Happy Holidays: congratulate:: drinks:

Now I want more :-), how to change the POI icons?

Post has been editedbambei - 13.06.11, 22:42
Shineon
Message#13
23.02.11, 10:19
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Tagiop @ 02/23/2011, 09:05*
how to change poi icons?

One of these days I will lay out my assembly of icons. In principle, I could have done it today, but I need a little podshamanit to display them correctly: I just used some of the icons with a smaller size than in my own skin, now I’m pushing all the icons to be displayed exactly. Screenshot now I will do, lay out for clarity.
tagiop
Message#14
23.02.11, 10:31
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Spread everything that is on this head, boom test: D: yes2:
Shineon
Message#15
23.02.11, 10:51
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Yes, why test, it is necessary to use ("lard yak lard, why try it?" ). :)
And to protest, I first check everything carefully on the BB, then post it in order to avoid getting caught. One or two days the weather will not do.
tagiop
Message#16
23.02.11, 10:58
User
[offline]

Messages 50

OK
Speedcam too?
Shineon
Message#17
23.02.11, 11:10
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Not all at once. Speedcams are displayed on the map and are now displayed (if you add a file), but there is no extended processing yet. I think I'll screw it in a week. Now while I am preparing a list of what I would like to add to my own skin.
tagiop
Message#18
23.02.11, 11:29
User
[offline]

Messages 50

: drinks:
Shineon
Message#19
23.02.11, 12:01
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Well, something like this I propose for the first time:

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Note:so far, the automatic linking of the available icons is not made to all POI groups, because many of the groups in TA and NQ are named differently. For example, in different versions there are LUKOIL, Lukoil, LUKOIL and Lukoil, while for me the binding is done automatically only on Lukoil. Over time, I plan to bring in divine form, so that the machine is tied to all the options. In the meantime, you need to manually assign icons to some groups.

The composition and location (order) of the icons is discussed, although I do not promise to fix something quickly.

Files put in the DocFolder / application with the replacement of existing ones. Of course, before rebooting the device, it is necessary to check in debug mode (see the header).
Attached filebranding.zip(982.66 KB)
Attached filedata.zip(4.77 MB)

Post has been editedbambei - 05.11.11, 21:38
tagiop
Message#20
23.02.11, 12:39
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Great! Tomorrow I'll try, just put the car already: drinks:

Put :-)
POI Work, but Speedcam does not want to, although files (3pcs) are in place.

Post has been editedbambei - 13.06.11, 22:43
Shineon
Message#21
24.02.11, 09:00
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 2329

Speedcams are only displayed on the screen (I can see it on the screenshot), but they are not processed at all. Those. There is no visual or voice warning yet. Over time, I screw it up, the benefit of all the developments on this topic in the store are.

242 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 21:23