> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Radio switch (Radio go sleeping!) | Puts the Airplanemode at night

Rep: (78)
Radio switch (Radio, go sleeping!) * ROOT *
Version: 1.2.1
This is the latest version, somewhere it works, somewhere it does not. More support will not be. It is better to look for alternatives. Thank!

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Includes scheduled mode Airplanemode ("in the plane") at night. ROOT required

Description:
The application is used to automatically turn off radio devices (GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth) for the night (by turning on the "in plane" mode on a schedule). This allows you to extend the life of the battery of your phone and reduces the amount of radio radiation harmful to the human body and also eliminates unwanted telephone calls at night.

Features:
- the ability to customize the schedule of "outages" on days of the week
- sounds (optional)
- setting to turn off everything except Wifi

New in version 1.2.1:
Compatibility fixes for Android 6 and above (the published version of apk works only on Android version 6 and above).
Minor UI edits
Ability to select a custom signal

Changes in previous versions
New in version 1.2.0:
- support android version>= 4.2 - this now requires ROOT access. In the new version, the previous versions of the android are not supported (if you just need to download the previous version of the application - there are no fundamental differences in them).

New in versions 1.1.0-1.1.4:
- ability to customize the schedule by day of the week
- updated interface
- now does not disconnect the phone during a telephone conversation - waits for the end of the call, then disconnects: happy:
- fixed localization
- option to switch also to silent mode

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: PhloX Development Team
Android Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.phlox.radiosleep .

Download:
Version: 1.2.1 (requires Android 6+) Attached fileRadio_Go_Sleeping_1.2.1.apk (92.99 KB)

Version: 1.2.0 Attached fileRadio Go Sleeping_1.2.0.apk (81.09 KB)

Version: 1.1.4 Attached fileRadio Go Sleeping_1.1.4.apk (54.25 KB)

Post has been editedtrueFedeX - 26.03.19, 16:09
Reason for editing: short description, link to the market

Rep: (48)
Everything is clear and clear, great prog. +

Rep: (11)
I did not understand how it works, I did not find the service of the program.
When you exit the offline mode, it naturally requests a PIN if it is installed. So who has a pin code is not very convenient. : mellow:

Radm @ 09.02.2011, 11:11*
I did not understand how it works, I did not find the service of the program.

It does not create its own services, but uses the AlarmService built into Android. How did the AlarmService in Android work? I didn’t figure out how to write the program - it looks like it is reset when the phone is rebooted, because the program reacts to the reboot and reassigns the Alarm task to the Android service again. It’s still kind of like if you hit the program with some task manager, then the AlarmService for some reason does not work after that, as if it is still part of the program and not of Android ..

Radm @ 09.02.2011, 11:11*
So who has a pin code is not very convenient.

Yes, there is, the problem is unsolvable (

Solidol790 @ 09.02.2011, 15:51*
I understand it just turns on the mode "in the plane."

Absolutely right)

That's just unlocking the SIM card only after rebooting the body. Awkward pipets. Or I did not understand?

This is already strange - the program simply turns on AirplaneMode and then turns it off, does nothing else .. As if you did it manually through the android menu ... Do you manually have this function on your phone working normally?

I think if the bluetooth and the waffle did not turn on automatically - it would be more logical.

Perhaps, but it is more difficult to implement, and most likely I would have to face even more iron-specific frills ... in general, I decided not to bother) I’m still not very good at mnu. a lot of programming experience under Android .. in fact, this is my first more or less complete program

Rep: (83)
Thank you all, figured out :) I have No Lock. In the key lock, there was a clave to enter a pin, in short, everything is normal. Prog now will definitely use. A good product. I do not think that pin input is such a problem.

Solidol790 @ 09.02.2011, 16:37*
shorter than normul all.

Huh, this is good!) By the way, if someone doesn’t know how to turn off the input of a pin to unlock a sim card in an android (I myself have recently searched could not find it): Settings->Location and security->Setting the SIM lock>uncheck

Rep: (10)
It would be a great thing if GSM ONLY supported the disconnect. I really need WIFI constantly, including at night. So far I use SwitchPro for this purpose, in my opinion the only program that disables only GSM in airplane mode ... I hope the program developer will make such an option!

Rep: (48)
The author, I turned on the WiFi in the morning. Although it was turned off in the evening. I will observe, I hope I just did not notice yesterday ...

Rep: (2)
Is not it easier to configure a tasker? + You can configure a whole lot more ...
just not logical to keep the program only for auto go into airplane mode) IMHO)

anonymous1377 @ 02/10/2011, 02:18*
It would be a great thing if GSM ONLY supported the disconnect. I really need WIFI constantly, including at night. So far I use SwitchPro for this purpose, in my opinion the only program that disables only GSM in airplane mode ... I hope the program developer will make such an option!

Understood, not sure, but most likely this program (this SwitchPro) disables Bluetooth along with GSM, is that correct? I just found a way to turn off GSM on the network without turning off Wi-Fi, but for some reason this method also turns off Bluetooth simultaneously with GSM: blink:
In general, I agree that sometimes it is useful, I will try to make such an option. Maybe tonight if I get to the laptop)
Arkasha_bel @ 02/10/2011, 08:46*
The author, I turned on the WiFi in the morning. Although it was turned off in the evening. I will observe, I hope I just did not notice yesterday ...

Thanks, I'll check it too. It is quite possible, although it seemed to me that yesterday I had a wifi on the contrary, and turned off this morning ..
Dreamod @ 02/10/2011, 09:20*
Is not it easier to configure a tasker? + You can configure a whole lot more ...
just not logical to keep the program only for auto go into airplane mode) IMHO)

Perhaps, but IMHO tasker is another program, I initially wanted to write for myself a simple "switch" of the phone for the night, so that it almost did not take up space on the phone and did not eat memory / percent)
I still do not need a tasker, but if I need to, is there no longer any tasker for Android? If not, maybe somehow I will write on the same principle, so that I do not create processes and so that there, among other things, is the function of planning to disable the radio modules ..

Dreamod,
although ...) maybe you're right) can really retrain the program in the tasker? it's just that many people are already asking to add such options that anyway turn the program into a mini-tasker: lol: In general, if anyone even asks for one, then perhaps I will do another task-scheduler program ..

Post has been editedtrueFedeX - 10.02.11, 11:43

Rep: (8)
I, and this version is quite satisfied, the very thing and nothing more: good:

trueFedeX @ 02/10/2011, 10:58*
Understood, not sure, but most likely this program (this SwitchPro) disables Bluetooth along with GSM, is that correct? I just found a way to turn off GSM on the network without turning off Wi-Fi, but for some reason, this method also turns off Bluetooth simultaneously with GSM. In general, I agree that sometimes it is useful, I will try to make this option. Maybe tonight if I get to the laptop)

Everything works fine in SwitchPro. And WIFI and Bluetooth, while GSM is turned off. Verified!

Strange, when I try to edit the first post of a thread, it pops up a message: "You do not have the rights to edit this message." How can it be that a forum topstarter on the forum may not have the right to edit his first post? Perhaps this is a bug due to the fact that the site is upgraded ..

In general, I looked for possible solutions, turn off the GSM module completely separately, it does not work, only with bluetooth (it turned out not to turn off Wi-Fi). Moreover, the documentation clearly states how to make AIRPLANE_MODE turn off only specific devices, but in reality this does not happen, maybe it’s a vendor-specific, maybe it’s Samsung again with the drivers of my Spika ...: sveta:

In general, here is an intermediate version with my experiment, it already allows you not to turn off WiFi (click on the "device" button and remove the checkboxes from WiFi). There are also GSM and Bluetooth checkboxes, but personally they don’t give me any effect - the phone and bluetooth are always turned off ..

Attached files

Attached fileRadio_Go_Sleeping.apk(29.06 KB)

Rep: (323)
trueFedeX,
50 messages only then you can edit / delete messages

You can disable GSM for example, for example, in this way - * # * # 4636 # * # *, then the "Phone info" menu and there is a "Disable radio" button below

anonymous1377 @ 11.02.2011, 17:15*
You can disable GSM only for example in this way.

It also found, only how to do this programmatically ... -_-

Andid @ 11.02.2011, 08:01*
50 messages only then you can edit / delete messages

Thanks I'll know)

Solidol790 @ 11.02.2011, 04:38*
This is how small convenient programs turn into another monster.

Do not be afraid not to turn to me, I follow this: yes2: If there is a task scheduler, then it will be a completely different program, and in this couple of minor options I will add (maybe even today), I will clean up the bugs and this will be the latest version.

Solidol790 @ 11.02.2011, 04:38*
Why do you need an on / off button? The program is at least turned on, at least it is turned off with this button, it still cuts off everything according to the schedule :) This would need to be corrected.

Thanks, strangely did not notice, maybe it works once? hmm I'll see ..

Rep: (1)
First of all I wanted to thank for the program, very good and necessary. But there is one drawback: when you turn on the radio, it also turns on the "Data Transfer" in the settings of the Mobile Network, and then in the absence of Wi-Fi, the phone starts to climb into the Internet via gprs, which is very expensive for my operator.
Could you make another switch for this option, or so that the program does not touch it at all?

Rep: (0)
But not better to put Timeriffic and all?

Rep: (1)
AleksandrI @ 12.02.2011, 21:18*
But not better to put Timeriffic and all?

No, because in the new versions it is not just a change of profiles, it is a switch of settings, which by the way is important.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 04:48