> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Google Translate | [IPhone] [iPad] Google Translate - text / speech translation

Rep: (204)
Google translate
Version: 5.19.0
Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Google Translate for iOS instantly translates words and phrases from more than 50 languages. With this application, your mobile device will become a universal translator who can translate speech and voice translations and who will be with you everywhere.

• Translate the entered text into 103 languages ​​and back.
• Translation offline. Translate to 52 languages ​​and back without connecting to the Internet.
• Fast camera translation. Instant translation of any inscriptions from 29 languages.
• Camera mode. To translate the text, just take a picture of it. 37 languages ​​are supported.
• Talk mode. Automatic translation of speech from 32 languages ​​and back.
• Handwriting. Write the text by hand and translate it into any of 93 languages.
The following languages ​​are supported:
Azerbaijani, Albanian, Amharic, English, Arabic, Armenian, Afrikaans, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Burmese, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Welsh, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hawaiian, Galician, Greek, Georgian, Gujarati, Danish, Zulu, Hebrew, Igbo, Yiddish, Indonesian, Irish, Icelandic, Spanish, Italian, Yoruba, Kazakh, Kannada, Catalan, Kyrgyz, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Korean, Corsican, Creole (Haiti), Kurmanji, Khmer, Khosa, Lao, Latin Latvian lish, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese Maori Marathi, Mongolian, German, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pashto, Romanian,Russian , Samoan, Sebouan, Serbian, Sesoto, Sinhalese, Sindhi, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Swahili, Sudanese, Tajik, Thai, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Urdu, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Hausa, Hindi , Hmong, Croatian, Cheva, Czech, Swedish, Shona, Scottish (Gaelic), Esperanto, Estonian, Javanese, Japanese

Languages:Russian , Filipino, Lithuanian, Tamil music, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Azerbaijani, Albanian, English, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Welsh, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Greek, Georgian, Danish, Hebrew, Indonesian, Irish, Spanish , Italian, Kazakh, Cambodian, Catalan, Korean, Lao, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mongolian, German, Nepali, Norwegian, Punjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak cue, slovenian, thai, traditional chinese, turkish, ukrainian, urdu, finnish, french, hindi, croatian, czech, swedish, estonian
Developer: Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: https://translate.google.com/about/intl/en_ALL/index.html
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/google-perevodcik/id414706506

Download: Attached fileGoogle_Translate_5.19.59068.ipa (25.78 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
Archive:
Story:
5.19.0 Mar 29 2018
Fixed bugs and improved interface.
5.18.0 Mar 1 2018
Sounding the text in various languages ​​(Filipino).
5.17.0 Feb 2 2018
5.16.0 Dec 7 2017
• Transfer data to the clipboard using the 3D Touch gesture.
• Sounding the text in various languages ​​(Sudanese, Estonian, Javanese).
• Improved iPhone X support
5.15.0 Nov 14 2017
• iPhone X support
• Support drag and drop in iOS 11
• Fixed a bug due to which for some languages ​​it was impossible to offline translation and fast translation by the camera.
5.14.0 Sep 28 2017
• Added 20 languages ​​for voice translation.
• Fixed bugs and improved interface.
5.13.0 6 Sep 2017
• Offline translation, including fast camera translation from English into new languages ​​(Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu).
What's New in Version 5.12.0
What's New in Version 5.11.0
What's New in Version 5.6.1
What's New in Version 5.6.0
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Improved handwriting.
Added information about alternative translations.
What's new in version 4.0.0
Communicating in 40 languages ​​has become even more convenient. Improved special features.
We have added 20 languages ​​for which instant translation of printed text is supported using the camera:
English (and back) to
Bulgarian, Hungarian, Danish, Indonesian, Catalan, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, Croatian, Czech, Swedish
English to
thai, hindi
What's new in version 1.3.1
Translation: Esperanto
Translation can be copied with one click.
Speech Synthesizer supports Thai and Slovak languages.
Implemented voice input in Arabic and Hebrew.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 30.03.18, 12:12
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
On 3g rst does not start.
I downloaded from tuna there plowing .. and so the program is useful)

Post has been editedB @ RT [simpson] - 09.02.11, 04:48

Rep: (2)
3G, American, crashes right away: (

Rep: (88)
put tuna fish, everything works fine.

Rep: (29)
and the Internet is needed for it? (translator)

put tuna fish, everything works fine.

I tried. And so it does not rob. Firmware 4.0

Rep: (204)
I would like to unsubscribe from those who downloaded ipa, for whom it works ... but even then it is not clear .. I, by the way, the first 2-3 times the program did not start, just hung at boot, now - the rules.

And since the thing is very interesting - especially the translation of speech. The path does not always work, but it's still cool B)

Post has been editedCarnaby - 09.02.11, 16:03

Rep: (32)
The program is awesome, Google drags: happy:
Better to put with tuna, iPhone4 4.2.1 no problem.
I hope the updates will not be forgotten, hunting more votes)

Rep: (208)
Works great. Super prog 3zhs. 4.1

Rep: (28)
It works well, but the voice input burns - I say for example: I am afraid of the mouse, he writes, I am afraid of the bag, and translates I'm afraid to poke.
Examples of the sea, good fun in the company, and the text translates, as the machine should translate, mindlessly.
It’s useful, there are a lot of similar programs based on Google translate

Rep: (17)
3gs 4.2.1. Prog is started, but does not translate, asks to restart the program ... did as requested by the monster, still rugayets} -)

Downloaded from the app store, everything works 3g 4.2.1

Rep: (1)
rocked with attach all robit everything translates thing great
iphone 4 4.2.1

Rep: (4)
The best translator for iPhone. On iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 flies. Super!

Rep: (31)
Guys, tell me, is it possible to somehow reduce the font size of the translated text? Infuriates just.

Rep: (1)
Instant translation does not work, I do not even know what to do. Reinstalled, languages ​​downloaded, instant translation included. ipone 7 plus, ios 11.1 b5. It did not work on 10 ios, before this was an android on it, everything was good.

Rep: (107)
2 offline dictionaries downloaded and installed: Russian and Ukrainian. But when I try to translate something from English, I constantly write the error "check if the SD card is connected ..."
Naturally, everything is OK with the card

Rep: (6)
Does not work offline translation how to fix? Dictionaries are downloaded.

Rep: (3)
How to put a male voice pronunciation?

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (5)
Why is there no instant transfer to the aes ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 04:21