> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PSP] 6.60 / 6.61 PROMOD

Rep: (755)
Custom ("pirated") firmware from PRO (metheus) Team forof allPSP models
6.60 / 6.61 PROMOD- modified PRO

I. What is my PSP?

PSP, within the framework of this instruction, can be of two types: "permanently stitched" (type 1) and "temporarily stitched" (type 2).
  • PSP-1000 (1004, 1008 ...) - Type 1
  • PSP-2000 (2004, 2008 ...) - Type 1ortype 2
  • PSP-3000 (3004, 3008 ...) - Type 2
  • PSP-N1000 (N1004, N1008, PSPgo ...) - Type 2
  • PSP-E1000 (E1004, E1008, Street ...) - Type 2

Find an image of your console
PSP-1000 = Fatka
Attached Image

PSP-2000 = Slim
Attached Image

PSP-3000 = treshka
Attached Image

PSP-N1000 = Goshka
Attached Image

PSP-E1000 = kitera
Attached Image

Type 1 is relatively easy to repair yourself in the event of a software failure (set "Pandora"), type 2 (with reference to the PSP-2000) can be repaired using special equipment (Pandora battery and a copy of the official JigStick), but all other PSP type 2 can be fixed only in the SC.You are warned!

Ii. Installing custom firmware:
  1. Charge the console by 78% (or more)
    • It is also advisable not to remove the mains charger from the console during the process.
      In the official firmware, in any case, protection against the start of the update with a low battery charge is built in.

2. Check the memory card for firing and format it through the console menu (PSPgo memory should also be formatted)
    • Instructions for checking for paleness at the end of the cap (see the block "V. If nothing helped")!
    • Formatting look here:MenuSettingsSystem settings
    • Stitch with a paley card =CVDF!
    • We reset the settings with four keys (rarely when needed, but still; see block "Iv. Interesting moments")

3. View the firmware version (MenuSettingsSystem settingsSystem InformationSystem software)
  4. If the firmware version is less than 6.60, then ...
    • Download the official firmware 6.60 for your console:

• Copy the folder "PSP" from the archive torootmemory card or pspgo memory
      The answer to the question about the replacement / merger is yes!
    • Run the update from the menu "Game"
      Error "9.90. Update is not required."
      Download, copy, run the program.Attached file990FWFIX.rar(48.1 KB)
      and confirm the correction by clicking on the cross.
      Then we start the installation of the official firmware again.

Error "DADADADA"

84% error
      Up to 84 percent, the console installs files, after which it runs a self-test. If your update is "stuck" (fixated) at this moment, then we extract the battery and turn on the prefix. After that, we are looking for a problem with iron. There is a chance of normal operation of the console.

• At the end of the process, the official update can be removed.

5. Download PROMOD custom firmware:

6. Copy all the folders from the archive torootmemory card or pspgo memory
    The answer to the question about the replacement / merger is yes!
  7. Run the custom installer (6.6x PROMOD-C2p VCFW) from the Game menu
    Start the process of writing custom filesholdingL key andby clickingon X
  8. At the end of the installation, agree to return to the console menu by clicking on X
  9. Now PROMOD installer can be removed =)
  10. At the moment, your firmware is "temporary" ("virtual") - read on!
    What does it threaten with? Aftercompleteturning off the console, the custom add-on will turn off!
    If you have type 2 console, the firmware can be"Consolidate"- to discuss all questions on Infinityonlythere.

11. Launch the second program - "6.6x PROMOD-C2p SmartLoader"
  12. You will see a line with a conditional version of the console, and then some of this will happen:
    • Type 1 - the CIPL installer will start automatically. Confirm by pressing X and wait for the end.
      For this type of console, custom firmware will run when the console is turned on.automatically. To run the official firmware, you need to hold down the HOME / PS button during a cold start.
    • Type 2 - unpacking "6.6x PROMOD-C2p Fast Recovery" will occur. If successful, just quit the program by pressing the X button.
      If the firmware suddenly turns off (images disappear, programs stop working) - run Fast Recovery and wait for the return to the menu!

13. Remove "6.6x PROMOD-C2p SmartLoader", it is no longer required.

Iii. Installing games:

Help: "games", in general, will be fully "gaming applications."
Games / programs for PSP can be only two types:
  1. Image (otherwise - "backup")
    • The principle is simple: one game / program = one file
    • Current formats: ISO and CSO (compressed ISO)
    • There used to be: DAX and JSO (the second I personally did not come across at all)
    • Installation: ISO file is copied along the way. *root* ISO*a game*
      Example: X: \ ISO \ GOODGAME.ISO

2. Folder with EBOOT.PBP
    • There is already used not just one file, but a folder with the obligatory EBOOT.PBP file and, possibly, others.
    • In this form, there are various programs (emulators, reading rooms, players), samopisnye games (so-called homebrew) and games from PS1 (especially for PSP converted)
    • The folder name should be Latin and without spaces, good examples: "PSPIDENT", "FINAL_FANTASY_CD1"
    • Installation: folder with the game / program is copied along the way *root* PSPGAME* your_folder *EBOOT.PBP
      Example: X: \ PSP \ GAME \ FIRMWARE \ EBOOT.PBP

Iv. Interesting moments:
  • Q. And where is PRO, why PROMOD?
  • A. Since PROshivka comes with full source codes, it is possible to upgrade it. You can throw out something extra (that's just why?), You can replace the name and show off (so I promise persecution), but you can add / improve something. So, PROMOD is exactly the improved version of PRO, without any noticeable functional losses. So why limit yourself?
    For those who basically want to try the original, there islink to the original PRO CFW home page.

• Q. PROMOD is so cool! And who made it?
  • A. Here is he .

• Q. And on the sites, then there is still 6.20, 6.35 and 6.39!?
  • A. There is no need in the older versions of firmware. The only thing that creates the illusion that kastomka constant for 6.39 more than the custom, and is notable for breaking 6.20 on autorun custom firmware. Infinity 2.0 is better and more stable this option.

• Q. How can I understand what type of my PSP-2000?
  • A. SmartLoader will do everything by itself.

• Q.
    Today I installed this firmware, but there was a problem after I turned off the psp, my games disappear, it helps launch Fast Recovery and everything returns if anyone knows what the problem is

• A. In this case, the only problem is literacy. Console is and should behave. We read in the instructions for standby and rejoice. Or put Infiniti 2.0 startup kastomov.

• Q. I wrote a message, but it disappeared somewhere. What happened?
  • A. Most likely, the answer is already contained in the header or, without any problems, is a search on the topic.

• Q. What is "reset by four keys"?
  • A. This is a kind of hard reset for PSP. Run like this:
    1. Turn off console
    2. Clamp square + triangle + select + start
    3. Enablenot letting go keys, wait for the screen backlight
    4. Release and adjust

• Q. I want to replace the memory card and not lose the firmware. How to do it right?
  • A. If you have a type 1 or type 2 system a plus Infiniti - just replace the card.
    If you have a type 2 systemwithout Infinity then into root New card must be unpacked:

• Q. I can not use the original card for the firmware, what should I do?
  • A. Check your card with a program like h2testw . If everything is in order, risk using it.

• Q. I want instead of 6.60, as indicated in the instructions, install 6.61. Where can I get it?
  • A. On the official site . Here is a link for candy bars , here is the link for the slider .

• Q. ... in the process of writing ...
  • A. ... in the process of writing ...

V. If nothing helped:

K
Required specify the minimum necessary information about the console.
Any messages asking for help without this information may be removed !

1. Full console model: PSP-1004, PSP-2008, PSP-3000, PSP-N1006 (Go), PSP-E1003 (Street) ...
  2. Exact firmware version: 1.00, 3.40 OE, 4.01 M33, 5.50 GEN, 6.60 LME ...
  3. Manufacturer, volume and paleness (highlight the map, press the triangle, select properties and rewrite the MagicGate value) of the memory card.
    It should be
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

4. The exact text and number of the error occurring in the process (if any).

Older versions

Attached files

Attached filee1008man.pdf(2.57 MB)
Attached filePSPIDENT_076_24-04-2014.zip(115.12 KB)
Attached file661to660_2015-01-26.zip(371.01 KB)
Attached filelisting.zip(226 bytes)
Attached fileKey [s] Tester_v4.1_signed.rar(376.5 KB)

Post has been editedRealyoti - 24.01.20, 17:16

RealYoti @ 08.02.2011, 14:03*
Well, again, nonsense in the first post ... We look carefully at the list of models and compare with those in the readme. What is incomprehensible in Chinese, but you have not heard about Google translate? Okay, I'll tell you: I launched it quite successfully on my 1004 TA-086.

Well, just do a title of the topic 6.35 Pro-A, the new LCFW for all psp! I of course I corrected, but that the owner nedumayu bbw interested in a virtual firmware !!!

Rep: (80)
Hmm ... try this child :)

PS: I am a suicide ... xD Here I charge the battery, and I think that the same bottle ...

Post has been editeddoma999 - 08.02.11, 18:53

Crap!

Here is my assessment of this proshe :(

doma999 @ 08.02.2011, 16:14*
Crap!

Here is my assessment of this proshe

What you did not like it ???

Rep: (0)
People!!
nuba prompt, I set the firmware and can not understand how the images to start or where to throw them.
So tnank you!! understood

Post has been editedKONDOR9000 - 08.02.11, 19:38

Do not go at all my games :(

Post has been editeddoma999 - 08.02.11, 19:43

doma999,
M33 try to put on some games helps !!!!

probyval - 0!

PS: need help in the downgrade (sor that is not the topic, but I think that here quick answer) do everything according to instructions paoyavlyaetsya ... please wait ...
then disappears and Arividerchi :(

Rep: (9)
on any firmware downgrade?
which stood at purchase?

Rep: (920)
green-08 @ 08-02-2011, 17:23*
Well, just do a title of the topic 6.35 Pro-A, the new LCFW for all psp!

I quite clearly wrote about the first post.

green-08 @ 08-02-2011, 17:23*
I of course I corrected, but that the owner nedumayu bbw interested in a virtual firmware !!!

As you can see, there is already one - me.

not exactly the banner but after I 6.00 - 6.20 - 6.35 :(
6.20 Hotu back to :)

Post has been editeddoma999 - 08.02.11, 20:17

Rep: (122)
doma999,
psp charge condition! and all problems

Post has been editedgrind651 - 08.02.11, 20:18

75% did not have enough?

When you do downgrade, plug the charging just in case.
If it's necessaryherea copy of my stick to downgrade from 6.35 to 6.20

Post has been editedqwerty7777777 - 08.02.11, 20:24

I did ... identity doshol charge the battery to 78%, and it worked, all very much ATP;)

ps: More Iraheta role itself flash drive (was 512MB, 2GB, 4GB [all sony orig]) but went on Toko 2GB;)

Post has been editeddoma999 - 08.02.11, 20:33

I do not agree.
I have pandora on a flash drive 256MB (not suitable card up to 4GB), downgrade to 6.20- to 128MB, lowering the firmware to 5.03 from 6.20 TN-32MB. A Chicken in the "left" a flash drive will not start. From personal experience ...

Post has been editedqwerty7777777 - 08.02.11, 21:05

BANNER)
but at 512 (SanDisk with MagicGate) too does not roll ...

Post has been editeddoma999 - 08.02.11, 21:10

Rep: (206)
satanas13666 @ 08.02.2011, 15:37*
possible more in detail about the tag?

Labels on the XMB can be done easily with the help ofISO Tools. There, everything is painted, porobuj.

New release:
-6.35 PRO-A1

List of changes:
-Fixed a bug about ISO
-Added support for more RAM, and is now available to us 55mb
-Added feature RESET VSH VSH MENU

Download - [attachment = "814582: 635PRO_A1.rar"]

ps: to lift the cap (and will test otpius;))

I like it better;)

PS: povishu until this proshe)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/29/20, 06:22