SoundGenerator | allows you to generate sounds at different frequencies

Rep: (19)
SoundGenerator
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2011

Attached Image

Description:
A small program that allows you to generate sounds at different frequencies. He wrote in order to test on cats and dogs, as well as in order to play.
If anyone is interested - leave feedback - I will work on it further.

PS. If someone gets an interesting result (cats, dogs run away, people behave strangely, etc.) - write freq and rate here.

Download: version: 1.2
- improved interface
Attached fileSoundGenerator.apk(18.72 KB)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Past versions
Download: version: 1.1
- Russian language
- design improved (Stop button)
- fixed crashes
Attached fileSoundGenerator.apk(17.4 KB)

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileSoundGenerator.apk(16.4 KB)

Post has been editedKing_slayer - 20.02.11, 10:20
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (4)
I was always interested in: that’s why you write applications in English, if you are Russian? Why "Start Sound" and not "Generate"

Well, I'm not Russian, but Ukrainian. I write in English, because the habit of working in a robot is that everything is in English. If the program at least someone likes it - tomorrow there will be a Russian version and all that you want))))

Rep: (22)
Listen, could you rewrite the toy so that it goes to HTC Legend?
Pocket god
I am sure that many would be very grateful to you, since many have this model.
Thank.

Posted on 02/07/2011, 18:59:

Listen, could you rewrite the toy so that it goes to HTC Legend?
Pocket god
I am sure that many would be very grateful to you, since many have this model.
Thank.

cans94,
Nope)))

Rep: (22)
Ehh tyyy)) Sorry)

Rep: (0)
And if you add the ability to "glue" sounds, you get a simple program for creating 8bit music.

Milksy
This takes more time, but I will do so. I'll start tomorrow.

20,000, 17,000 - with these parameters the sound is very interesting))

Rep: (11)
you can make it possible to set multiple frequencies simultaneously
Then you can pick DTMF

MiDNiT3 @ 02/07/2011, 18:52*
you can make it possible to set multiple frequencies simultaneously

I don’t know how. I can not yet)))

Rep: (10)
King_Slayer @ 02/07/2011, 18:28*
Wrote in order to test on cats and dogs

At what settings do the dogs run in horror?

Rep: (8)
But what, an interesting little thing, about experiments on cats and dogs - what frequencies are better for them to palm off? )))

Rep: (248)
But what, an interesting little thing, about experiments on cats and dogs - what frequencies are better for them to palm off? )))

Nothing interesting! What did the cats do for you? Where is the benefit?
Now, if you scare away mosquitoes from the device by 5 meters, then I'll pay a thousand or two for the program!

Post has been editedCulibin - 07.02.11, 20:59

Rep: (8)
Cats - nothing, but dogs periodically get it))))

Rep: (548)
Culibin
somewhere it was already on the forum, mocked her for a long time.King_Slayer But from high frequencies, the speakers will not collapse?

On CM 8.3, when changing the time interval, it flies.

Baggein @ 02/07/2011, 19:10*
At what settings do the dogs run in horror?

According to the idea at a frequency of 20,000 and higher, but I can’t check it yet.

Culibin @ 02/07/2011, 19:59*
Now, if you scare away mosquitoes from the device by 5 meters, then I'll pay a thousand or two for the program!

I'm talking about this and I think, but mosquitoes will be only in the summer and there is no one to check on.

Slavun1978 @ 02/07/2011, 20:18*
On CM 8.3, when changing the time interval, it flies.

Me too, tomorrow I will fight with it.

This is my first program for Android, yesterday I just tried to write for it. Laid out for the test, it does not yet claim to be the program that anyone needs.

I searched the internet for information about frequencies. The phone's speaker is not able to make infra and ultra sounds, so you can forget about the scare.
I have the following idea - to make sound control from the accelerometer - there will be a mini-musical instrument)))
The possibility will be how much the sound should be terrible or good.

If there are other ideas - I'm waiting for answers

Post has been editedKing_slayer - 07.02.11, 21:56

Rep: (248)
King_Slayer @ 02/07/2011, 9:25 PM*
I searched the internet for information about frequencies. The phone's speaker is not able to make infra and ultra sounds, so you can forget about the scare.
If there are other ideas - I'm waiting for answers

I am proud of the Russian people! "Only we give birth to thought, create a program, and only then we read physics!" (c): russian:: clap:

The idea is interesting. In general, if this works out, then try to continue to create.

Rep: (10)
About the scaring - I had a WM program. And there, too, the speakers allegedly did not support "repelling ultrasonic frequencies." However, there were a few sounds that actually caused some animals to be alarmed. He personally checked. Some cats ran away at the sound, and some did not pay attention. With dogs is also such a story. In general, I think it is worth going through the frequencies, being near the animal to find the one you need.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 10:40 p.m.