> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

iForce | street magician to himself

Rep: (30)
iForce
version: 1.03

Last update of the program in the header:06.05.2019

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A unique application for fans of special street magic now on Android!

Important: it makes sense only for devices with multitouch support!
Upd: solution for devices without multi-touch:Emulator multitouch (Post # 6553857)

Do not be surprised when, instead of the promised “iForce”, a simple “Doodle” drawing machine is installed for you, and launch it, swipe two fingers along the screen from top to bottom and you will see the “magic” part of the program. For details, click the "menu" - there you can read the instructions.

Brief instructions for those who are not friends with English, as well as lazy people:
This is a program for magicians.
You tell the person being played that you can guess in advance what he will think about (after specifying the category). Suppose we are talking about guessing a number from 1 to 4. You pretend that you are drawing a certain number, but in reality you swipe with two fingers in the drawing, calling up a secret menu with a choice of categories (themes) of the game. In our case, it is "1 to 4". Then put the phone on the table with the display facing down and ask the person to name the planned number. Depending on his answer, turn the device over from one of the 4 sides and the desired number is magically drawn on the screen.
Templates can be added and changed (in particular, it makes sense to replace dollars with rubles).
In the "advanced" mode, you need to turn the phone over at a certain speed (fast or slow), in this case the number of possible answers increases to 8:
Attached Image

YouTube example video

P. S .: by the way, the application can also be used as a regular drawing;)

Homepage: http://www.rostamimagic.com/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.rostamimagic.iforce
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.r...amimagic.iforce

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.03 Communication No. 62 by LorD SloN

Past versions
version: 1.02 Attached fileiforce_v1.02.apk (2.27 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 06.05.19, 21:03

Rep: (32)
But what about multi-touch phones?

IAxelfoxI @ 02/07/2011, 17:49*
But what about multi-touch phones?

Most interesting. It seems that nothing ...
Although maybe I'm wrong, and there is some other method of opening a secret menu, only I do not know it.

Rep: (84)
I somehow did not understand how this program works)

Sniper1515 @ 02/07/2011, 17:55*
I somehow did not understand how this program works)

In secret mode, the type of "prediction" is selected (in this case, it is necessary to pretend that you are drawing what will makevictimperson), then the device is placed in the face on the table. When the person being played opens his idea, you need to turn the phone over from the right side and at the right speed so that the desired picture is “drawn”.

Rep: (85)
While turning the phone over accidentally threw it into the wall: D (thank God I did not suffer)
But the meaning of the program I did not understand (

Grjusk @ 02/07/2011, 18:28*
But the meaning of the program I did not understand (

This is a lottery program: a person makes up a certain number, symbol, etc., you “draw” it (in fact, select the appropriate mode with presets) and put the device face down on the table. After which the person announces the plan (or gets the money), you turn the device over in a certain way, and on it will be drawn what the actor is planning, as if you painted it initially. Watch the video in the first post.

Post has been editedBuPTy03 - 07.02.11, 18:34

Rep: (11)
the aunt in the photo is clearly experienced

Rep: (248)
Here, another young Bender talks about the programhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FERfRN-cYxg
Does anyone get this swindle?
I tried it. Everything is very clear and simple! In the internal instructions, everything is very detailed!
Up to 8 answer options for any task. Flip in each direction and its speed (slow or fast).
In principle, the steering theme for fooling tipsy blondes in taverns.
You can create your own presets. The whole point of starting a cheat is a pinch inward movement to select and launch a preset.

Post has been editedCulibin - 07.02.11, 20:54

Culibin @ 02/07/2011, 20:00*
Does anyone get this swindle?

I created my own template with card suits and proved to a friend that I can instill in him any suit, having previously drawn it on the phone))
Culibin @ 02/07/2011, 20:00*
The whole point of starting a cheat is a pinch inward movement to select and launch a preset.

Just not a pinch inward movement, but a simple two-finger movement from top to bottom.

Post has been editedBuPTy03 - 07.02.11, 21:06

Rep: (76)
I didn’t understand ... in Russian there would be an explanation.

Rep: (1)
Put the main phone on a flat surface. .

Rep: (107)
I didn’t understand how she guesses and what to do, I put a 1k rub coupe next to him, before that I went to the menu I selected money, put down my phone, next to money, the program wrote me 2 bucks: lol: how does it work then?))

Alessandro90 @ 02/08/2011, 20:12*
I didn’t understand how she guesses and what to do, I put a 1k rub coupe next to him, before that I went to the menu I selected money, put down my phone, next to money, the program wrote me 2 bucks: lol: how does it work then?))

* facepalm *
Now I will add a brief instruction in the first post ...

Rep: (0)
instruction in Russian pliz, for plus

Rep: (2)
The program is valid. A portion of fun is guaranteed.

The only negative is that if you show the “tricks” for a long time, most of them will guess how they work. Especially simple with 4 options ...

KonstantinLikhachev,
About guesswork, that's right. It is possible not to guess to drive with the second hand on the body, closing the review. By the way, a good option with days of the week or seasons as templates :)

And how to start without multi-touch ???

Rep: (1)
hmm! prog really magic: D
By the way, I did it!

So what do owners of devices without multitouch support do ??

m1kola94,
c0mb1ne,
BuPTy03 @ 02/07/2011, 17:36*
Important: it makes sense only for devices with multitouch support!

In other words, without multitouch, you can use this program exclusively as a drawing machine ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 20:26