5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> Headphones-VS plugs Head-on headphones.
What do you prefer?
Overhead, monitor. [ 560 ] ** [46,2%]
Plugs, liners [ 652 ] ** [53,8%]
Total votes: 1212

KOMEHTATOP
Message#1
06.02.11, 19:21
iCommentator
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 917
Check in: 08.06.10
Apple iPhone 4

����� ����� �� ��� ������? ������ ������ ���? download

When voting, please kindly unsubscribe with explanations. Your opinion can be very valuable for someone.

If any answer seems particularly useful to you - do not skimp on the "+". And if suddenly you have less than 15 messages and, that's annoying, you cannot change your reputation, click the complaint button at the bottom of the post that helped you and write "put plus something", or even just "thank you"

The topic is hard moderated. Any flood will be deleted, authorsexecutedpunished

Post has been editedillustris - 04.07.11, 00:59
Akamanah
Message#2
06.02.11, 19:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1633
Check in: 10.09.09

Ea. Poll fasten and I for the closed type of all limbs

Posted on 06.02.2011, 19:49:

The main thing is that the ears do not freeze without a cap. I will add the rest later
Lares
Message#3
06.02.11, 20:21
[offline]

Messages 1249
Check in: 14.06.09
Google Pixel XL

Gags fins. } -) In fact, this is not a holivar topic, because only personal preferences, the structure of the ears, the way of life, etc., certainly play a role here. Prove to the man who runs in the morning that the gags sucks ...
Gags are always with me, in the summer their ears do not sweat, they do not freeze under a hat in winter. With active pastime do not fall, do not interfere, do not break, finally. Closed type even at home I can not use, because I am trivially uncomfortable. Inserts in general in my ears do not hold, just as these shnyagi with a handle on the back of the head do not hold. In short, for me except the earphone plugs does not exist. : blush:

Post has been editedLar3s - 06.02.11, 20:23
frag
Message#4
06.02.11, 20:44
Will you give me a lift?
[offline]

Messages 1120
Check in: 27.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

IMHO the first is more mobile, the second is nicer ... Accordingly, they are used outside the home and at home, respectively. In general, I don’t listen to music very often, so rarely anyone sees me with gags. : yes2:
KOMEHTATOP
Message#5
07.02.11, 06:19
iCommentator
[offline]

Messages 917
Check in: 08.06.10
Apple iPhone 4

Lar3s @ 06.02.2011, 23:21*
In fact, this is not a holivar topic, because only personal preferences play a role here

Yes, I did not want to plant a holivar, just learn preferences, and find out whether it is worth taking a closed type, I now want to take ears of a closed type, wireless, listen to opinions, otherwise the plugs of the syngers are annoying, inconvenient.
MrPePeMescuzi
Message#6
07.02.11, 11:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 07.06.10
HTC Tattoo

I had wireless Creative SL 3100, an hour or two of listening to music, and my ears started to hurt terribly. They are too heavy, and overall. Now I walk down the street with Audio Technica ATH-ANC3 plugs, I use closed Audio Technica A500 at home. I like the elephant.

Post has been editedMrPePeMescuzi - 07.02.11, 11:53
Territory
Message#7
07.02.11, 15:45
To hell with all prejudices!
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 03.01.10
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Option 2 is more convenient.

--------------------
Man is either from childhood or never ...
Vitaha_N
Message#8
07.02.11, 17:01
Ex-perimenter
[offline]

Messages 943
Check in: 15.04.07
Asus Fonepad Note 6

IMHO, the plugs certainly have undeniable advantages, and one of them is compact, you can carry them with you anytime and anywhere, and even in your shirt pocket you don’t feel their presence in any way. They are often chosen by people who are complex to walk down the street in the hefty monitor "burdocks", in their ears they are almost invisible. I don’t see any other reasons for using them personally - in terms of sound quality, they are inferior to both overhead and closed ones. I do not consider myself a big music lover, but of course I use headphones. There were all sorts: the complete headsets (inserts and plugs), and better quality plugs (Koss The Plug, Sennheiser CX 300). Now on the street I use Nokia Blue-Tooth overhead Nokia BH503, at home - A4 tech is completely closed, and both are satisfied :)

--------------------
Google is - do not mind

Acer Aspire 5730ZG + Asus Fonepad Note 6 + Dell Streak 5 + Nokia 6230i, Siemens S65 / SX1, Ericsson T28 / 29 & Sony J5 / J6 / J70
koptitel
Message#9
07.02.11, 18:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3390
Check in: 30.09.10

Vitaha_N @ 07.02.2011, 19:01*
I don’t see any other reasons for using them personally - in terms of sound quality they are inferior to both overhead and closed ones

for one and the same cost in the budget segment gags decide

The survey is incorrect, gags are also of a closed type)

--------------------
iphone 7 + marshall mid bt
Zaetsx
Message#10
07.02.11, 20:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 195
Check in: 05.08.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Honestly, I can’t imagine anything else besides plugs with an active lifestyle. Closed headphones have only one plus - higher sound quality. Everything else is cons. And I mostly listen to audiobooks, watch movies, occasionally radio and even more rarely music. And all this is usually on a bicycle or in a minibus. Accordingly, the sound quality for me is not a determining parameter. And it's hard to talk about the perfect sound on your device. Whatever headphones were ...
Vitaha_N
Message#11
07.02.11, 20:06
Ex-perimenter
[offline]

Messages 943
Check in: 15.04.07
Asus Fonepad Note 6

for one and the same cost in the budget segment gags decide

Everyone has their own concepts of "budget" and "decide" :) I use the terms like / dislike. Here I mentioned as if not at all budget Koss The Plug and Sennheiser CX 300 - did not take root / did not like. If someone they "decide" - I do not mind;)

--------------------
Google is - do not mind

Acer Aspire 5730ZG + Asus Fonepad Note 6 + Dell Streak 5 + Nokia 6230i, Siemens S65 / SX1, Ericsson T28 / 29 & Sony J5 / J6 / J70
Territory
Message#12
07.02.11, 20:30
To hell with all prejudices!
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 03.01.10
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

ZaetsX @ 07.02.2011, 19:02*
Closed headphones have only one plus - higher sound quality.

It's hard not to agree, but my plug-ins are completely fine with me in quality both in the PDA and in the laptop. : yes2:

--------------------
Man is either from childhood or never ...
koptitel
Message#13
11.02.11, 08:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3390

Vitaha_N @ 07.02.2011, 22:06*
Here are mentioned by me as if not at all budget Koss The Plug and Sennheiser CX 300

They are both budgetary.

--------------------
Sigizmund3
Message#14
11.02.11, 10:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 27.07.08
Apple iPad

I constantly use - at work sennheiser 212pro, on the road koss porta pro and sennheiser cx300, at home an old headset from a4. One thing to choose is unrealistic, each has its own advantages. For the metro - cx300, for hiking the bushes are more convenient, the monitor ones - only when I sit on the ground, it’s inconvenient to walk with them.
de_fack_to
Message#15
12.02.11, 11:10
Jabberwock
[offline]

Messages 740
Check in: 04.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Close the topic, please ..
I can say one thing - it is better to open, if we take on the quality. : P
Closed - as an option for the street / dorm / transport / workplace (if no one burns), etc. Class only slightly lower open, use with PDA / phone / laptop (without external amplifier and audio card) is nonsense.
About the convenience of wearing silent. But, if you have something in terms of sound quality, like the iPhone and reproducing lossless - then it’s better closed. Otherwise, good gags enough with his head. And on the PDA and even more so

--------------------
Siemens C60-Siemens CX75-Nokia 6120-SE K530i-Nokia N86-Motorola Defy-Xiaomi MI-2S-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
salexos
Message#16
12.02.11, 13:49
smart ass
[offline]

Messages 1054
Check in: 18.11.08
Apple iPhone Xs

I have several models at home, from cheap to very expensive, plugs are good for using outdoors, closed headphones are convenient to use at home, and they can be inexpensive and good enough in sound, unlike plugs, where you need to spend quality headphones. about $ 500.

--------------------
iPad Pro 10.5 256GB Black, iPhone Xs 256GB Gold, MacBook Pro (15-inch Retina, 2.5GHz i7, Mid 2014), AirPort Time Capsule 802.11ac, AirPods
Systems: macOS & iOSI ♥ Mac OS
de_fack_to
Message#17
12.02.11, 14:21
Jabberwock
[offline]

Messages 740
Check in: 04.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Salexos @ 02.12.2011, 13:49*
as opposed to gags, where you need to spend about $ 500.

Come on
Here's another
Vtavnyh have onehighlya serious drawback - it’s hard to choose them without trying them on ... in regular stores you won’t be allowed - because it’s not sterile ... And in Moscow and St. Petersburg, however, not everyone lives ... So, you’ll simply order the reviews to take the cat bag, the sound is highly dependent on the nozzle, so it is better to make custom in some clinic where they are made for hearing aids.
BUT!For regular phones to buy it ... let's say so - what do you say about the golden bullets for Makarov?

Post has been editedde_fack_to - 12.02.11, 14:22

--------------------
Siemens C60-Siemens CX75-Nokia 6120-SE K530i-Nokia N86-Motorola Defy-Xiaomi MI-2S-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Tr @ der
Message#18
03.07.11, 18:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1225
Check in: 27.02.10
Apple iPhone 4

I vote for monitor headphones. Firstly, the quality and volume can not even be compared with the gags - and this is the main thing in music :) And of course, you can listen to them from any sources practically (I mean, they will be awesome to play from the high-end amp :)).

But I also have Philips plugs for 300r. They are purely like mobile ears - I use it where it is impractical to use closed headphones. For example, on the street, on the road ... Still, their mobility makes them relevant. Although the sound quality is a complete compromise ...
Of course, I did not hear the $ 300 plugs, and I would be interested in how much they can be compared with normal acoustics or monitors ... Although, after all, I just cannot understand how they can be better :)

PS gags are more harmful for hearing;)

--------------------
HP 514 (WM6.5) ->Samsung Galaxy Spika I5700 (Android 2.2) ->iPhone 4 16GB (iOS 5.1.1) ->LG Nexus 4 16GB (Android 4.2.2)
koptitel
Message#19
06.07.11, 09:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3390

Tr @ der @ 07/03/2011, 21:20*
Firstly, the quality and volume can not even be compared with the plugs - and this is the main thing in music

the volume depends on the impedance and not on the type of headphones

Tr @ der @ 07/03/2011, 21:20*
And of course, you can listen to them from almost any source.

How so, monitor ears will shake any player?

With plugs for 300r. You say that the plugs of full-size headphones are no match ... objectively aha.

--------------------
KISLbIU
Message#20
12.07.11, 13:00
Sock patty
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 3690
Check in: 07.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935

Well, when choosing headphones, personal preference plays a big role. The main thing that you want, for example, to listen to music on the road - then you need headphones with good sound insulation, which is quite expensive, or you will sit listening to music on the sofa in the silence, where comfort of use will be important to you. Also, when choosing headphones, there is a question of reliability (long and soft cord, comfortable and long-lived), only you have to choose. There are headphones that perfectly suppress noise (about the monitor), but there is no convenience from them. There are also headphones with a foam headband, there is also good noise insulation and comfort (to some extent), but in an hour your ears in such headphones will look like two red, heated dumplings. In short, my opinion, the quality of the sound of the earpiece is not the most important thing. Well, why do you need cool headphones, if the cord breaks from frost after a couple of days. I think it is better to choose several models for your type of use and try their sound in the store (now it is available in most hypermarkets) and choose what you like and not the cool company that makes it 70% of the price of headphones to pay just for the brand, with the sound they will have no ice. For example, such as Monster

Post has been editedkoordinator - 03.11.11, 08:58
Reason for editing: +1 from ernever

--------------------
For moderators, what is written below is a joke!
There is nothing here ...
Help in PM paid

Winner of the Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Facmeyker 2012"
Nordline-Ost
Message#21
13.07.11, 11:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 923
Check in: 21.04.10
Microsoft Lumia 550

I am for MONITORS. Closed.
I also have AKG K272HD - in design, dimensions and weight, something from the RSC Energia or NASA area.
+:
1. The ears and the brain do not freeze to -17C, if further - scary for the ears.
2. Sound
3. Noise isolation.
4. No sulfur in the ears.
5. Ears less tired.
6. A wire of more than 2 meters - with my height of 186 cm, what is needed, even if I throw it in my knee-pocket, it will still be enough.
7. No dependency on attachments and fit.

-
1.Pri + 30 - the brain boils and requires cooling.
2. Children get scared.
3.If it is necessary to remove, then there is nowhere to put this pressure on the helmet.
4. You can not just stumble and take a nap. Hermetic helmet prevents properly get.
Gags. I have IE 7 here.
Compared to Monics:
+
1. You can wear a hat in winter - you will definitely not freeze.
2. In summer, ears and brains do not boil.
3. Easy to fold and put in your pocket.
4. Not visible.
5. You can fall asleep and not notice the headphones.
-
1. Complete ears of rubbish that you cannot really throw out without medical devices. : moil:
2. Scene. Almost not felt.
3. Ears get tired faster.
4. My half-open - PALEVO !!!!

For me personally, large monitors are more convenient.

--------------------
Crooked hands? But how much creativity, crafts, drive, disappointments and unexpected victories!
If the topic on the device with you are talking as with the heroes of Bidstrup, it is recommended yet to read the cap. Obviously, you missed her.

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 1:02 AM