> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC HD2 (Leo) - Drivers of MaxRA [WM6.5] [RUS], HTC HD2 / HTC T8585 | On the basis of the operating system WM6.5 \ WM6.5.x

Rep: (1164)
Attention!
The material presented on the page is unofficial, in the case of an unsuccessful firmware or device destructionauthorsoftware andAdministrationResponsibility resource does not bear!
All actions are performed onYourfear and risk!
General : Description | Discussion | FAQ | PurchaselAccessories | Owner communication | Marriage | GPS | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC | Discussion on energy consumption
Firmware : General flashing questions | Discussion of the original firmware | Base firmware HTC HD2 | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module | HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS | WP7 for HD2 | Learning to build firmware | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware is placed on HSPL 2.08 !!!
Windows Mobile 6.5
Version: 1.xx | Start with the top WM
Version: 1.01 (09.03.2011)
Windows Mobile version:
6.5 (21916.5.0.95)
OEM Drivers Version:
TMOUS 3.14
OEM version:
3.14 + 1.18 OBOE
HTC Sense version:
pagePool:

Download:
1.00.MaxRA (Full)
1.01.MaxRA (Light)
1.01.MaxRA (CleanWM)

Windows Mobile 6.5.3
Version: 2.xx | Start with the lower WM
Version: 2.01 (09.03.2011)
Windows Mobile version:
6.5.3 (23152.5.3.12)
OEM Drivers Version:
TMOUS 3.14
OEM version:
3.14 + 1.18 OBOE
HTC Sense version:
pagePool:

Download:
2.00.MaxRA (Full)
2.01.MaxRA (Light)
2.01.MaxRA (CleanWM)

Differences firmware Full, Light and CleanWM

Full- this version is filled with almost all working dop.softomfrom HTC and WM(Custom additions / software in the firmware are not included).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Light - a lightweight version of the firmware.

Cut from the program's firmware: Adobe PDF, World Card Mobile, Clear Storage, Cyberon Voice Speed ​​Dial, Facebook Engine, Format SD, Googlu Maps, Java Jblend, Marketplace, Microsoft My Phone, MP3 Trimmer, MS Facebook, Navi Panel, Office Mobile 2010, Opera Browser, Streaming Media, STK Service, Titanium, Voice Recorder, You Tube.
Tabs cut from manila: Document Browser, Footprints.

CleanWM - this version can be called a super lightweight, cut programs list that is identical to the list in the Light version of + this in this version is not Manila and all components attached for Manila.

Cut from the program's firmware: Adobe PDF, AGPS Confirmation, Audio Manager Engine, Contact Utility Engine, HTC Messaging Client, Social Networks Engine, Phone Canvas Enhancement, World Card Mobile, Clear Storage, Cyberon Voice Speed ​​Dial, Digital Compass, Facebook Engine, Format SD, Google Maps, java Jblend, Manila Core, Marketplace, Microsoft My Phone, MP3 Trimmer, MS Facebook, Navi Panel, Opera Browser, RSS Hub, Streaming Media, You Tube ...

Before asking a question, read everything that is written in the spoilerAdditions \ fixes \ tweaks work correctly with the firmware!
Additions \ fixes \ tweaks work correctly with the firmware:

Previous firmware versions:
1.00.MaxRA (Light) from 06.02.2011.
2.00.MaxRA (Light)from 06.02.2011.

Post has been editedMaxRA - 10.03.11, 20:19
Reason for editing: Added links to 1.01 (Light, CleanWM), 2.01 (Light, CleanWM)

reserved :)

Post has been editedMaxRA - 06.02.11, 14:44

Added reference firmware version 1.00 (upper START) and 2.00 (lower START), in two variants Full and Light (see description in the header).
I will be glad to hear feedback on the firmware performance: thank_you:

Post has been editedMaxRA - 07.02.11, 18:47

Rep: (40)
Hello!
After a long search accidentally "ran" on your firmware.
Just what I wanted. Lower start-up, minimum waste.
Staged version 2.00 (06.02.2011) Light. . So far, all very worthy, everything is working normally, special glitches not found.
Many things instructed / drove - until all without problems (office bakap, GPS).
That notice and that can be corrected:
1. There is no shortcut to Internet Explorer - it's such idea or just a coincidence?
2. There is no setup screen - added very easily.
3. Something podskazyaet, which is not very stable working wireless connection, rather than themselves, and the on / off switch to the new channel (GPRS<-> Wifi). But this is no more than speculation in the end everything works (radio on my device -Update).

With regard to energy consumption while I can not say - but it is like all staff (big difference with MegaLight noticed by Jangl).
I stay on this version, but will try to present all noticed.

But if more and cut Manila - IMHO, the prices would not be flashing.
Thank you for your work and for the result.
Good luck!

Post has been editedidrozd - 08.02.11, 16:09

Rep: (21)
Thank you very much, and I will shake my tests, I would like to get a CLEAN WM, Tired Sens and everything connected with it, ((: rolleyes:

I put everything quickly, however, after androjda not accustomed to, thank you

Post has been editedDaymon - 08.02.11, 19:04
Reason for editing: merged posts.

Thanks for the feedback, this is enough for me for that would collect firmware based CleanWM !!! C pleasure'll do that, but there is a request to the user, make a list of the software that you want to leave !!!

For example, for the HTC Touch HD on voting I left HTC Dialers, album player, CommManager, Long Press End Key, USB to PC (well, it's not the discussion should remain). Just can generally be erased to make the system even though it is through-chur: D I think that we can leave the assembly by Light and cut Manila and all !!! In general, I expect wishes!

Post has been editedMaxRA - 08.02.11, 19:25

Rep: (79)
Here skrinshotik WM with top Start1.00.MaxRA (Light)
memory, I always wonder, can someone too. ;)
Screen.
Attached Image

Post has been editedDaymon - 08.02.11, 20:26
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

MaxRA, look forward to the firmware on the basis of 2.00 (lower start) without Manila.
Wishes - but in fact no special ...
Leave everything as it is now 2.00 (modifying the tiny "bloopers" - "Display" and a shortcut Internet Explorer).
Special request - no frills and ukrashatestv.
And any additional third-party software!

Well ... Maybe "push" these tweaks:

Remove Manila menu - include WM menu by default
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ GWE \ Menu]
"CUIHandler" = dword: 0

Reduce the vertical spacing between the elements of the standard WM menu
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Today \ Menu]
"MenuSelectorThemeImageBottomPadding" = dword: 10 (was 18) - Lower interval menu item
"MenuSelectorThemeImageTopPadding" = dword: 10 (was 18) - the interval from top menu item

Remove the strips and spacers between the plug on the standard Today:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Today]
"HidePluginSeparators" = dword: 1

Turning on auto-lock
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ BackLight]
"AutoDeviceLockEnable" = dword: 1

Thanks and good luck!

`T set up an automatic screen lock on 1.00.MaxRA (Light)

idrozd @ 08.02.2011, 22:23*
Turning on auto-lock
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ BackLight]
"AutoDeviceLockEnable" = dword: 1

did not help.

... after - Soft necessarily rezet ... helped me ... I actually did at 2.00, sorry ...

Post has been editedidrozd - 08.02.11, 22:45

Valta @ 09.02.2011, 04:35*
`T set up an automatic screen lock on 1.00.MaxRA (Light)
Try it>>>
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ Keybd]
"DeviceLockWhenSuspend "= Dword: 00000001

Rep: (3)
How to make by pressing the red button (hang up the call), the device goes to lockout?
K
Previous post once again it does !!!

I try to launch HTC calculator. Throws: Unable to open "yayal" file. Or it is not signed by the trusted certificates.
Version 1.00.MaxRA (Full)
K
A link to the calculator (without HTC's signature) is on the menu? Try it if you have to run.
There's probably a reference to an empty, more precisely on the file does not exist.

Post has been editedMaxRA - 09.02.11, 11:32
Reason for editing: combined the two post.

mishapost @ 09.02.2011, 10:42*
HTC to launch the calculator. Throws: Unable to open "yayal" file.

For information on1.00.MaxRA (Light) works.

idrozd the question is there was at me, and what do you mean by
idrozd @ 08.02.2011, 22:06 *
No setup screen - added very easily.
This is where the calibration screen? If so, then it should be in the settings I have it there exhibited: scratch_one-s_head:

MaxRA, Yes, that's what I mean ... If I just "looked", and the setting in place - sorry for the disorientation ...

Rep: (30)
Sew 6.5.3.Poka first impressions are very horoshie.Budu test dalshe.Edinstvennoe wish the author-function to make a workable program to hang on long press the left button. : Thank_you:

Noticed a glitch in 2.00.MaxRA (Light) (06.02.2011): do not open email attachments in the email client.
Treatment: to create the folder "\ Program Files \ Connections \ Email attachments", and everything is fine.

Post has been editedidrozd - 10.02.11, 23:00

andreybogdev @ 10.02.2011, 01:42*
The only wish the author-function to make a workable program to hang on long press the left button.
:) Plus, I made a couple of tweaks added.

idrozd @ 11.02.2011, 04:58*
do not open e-mail attachments in the email client.
That is simply the creation of these folders>>>"\ Program Files \ Connections \ Email attachments" the problem is solved?

MaxRA, After creating folders open e-mail attachments directly from your email program. There is certainly a way to dig deeper still in the registry (or elsewhere are setting) to fix it ...

Rep: (30)
MaxRA @ 11.02.2011, 08:26*
:) Plus, I made a couple of tweaks added.

So hat firmware updated, or not?

Rep: (0)
Guys put 2.00.MaxRA (Full) like all normul, except that when you receive a call sometimes there is a glitch, pomoymu when a person flushes the caller you, and you at this time to accept the call, simply hang the bodies, and after you pull out the battery, turn on the phone time goes astray, can anyone knows how to get rid of the bug ... but it is already tired to sew ... where ever net but cant ... pliz help ...
: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/19, 7:12