> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MobiReader BizCard & Docu OCR | Recognition of business cards and documents

Rep: (3544)
MobiReader BizCard & Docu OCR
Version: 2.0.12.08.1

Last update of the program in the header:19.08.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Recognition of business cards and documents. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian languages.

Homepage: http://www.diostore.com/
Android Market Web: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.d....mobireader.pro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 2.0.1208.1 mobireader.pro_2.0.1208.1.apk
version: 2.0.1208.1 Craked http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2295439/MobiReader_Pro_Cr_2.0.1208.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 24.12.12, 17:16
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (249)
The program is very high quality and flawless. I bought it. It is not clear just one! It weighs 13 MB, and then 5 and no. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
hmm .. how to take a picture without hardware keys?)

Rep: (291)
when you press on the SCAN BizCard or SCAN Document, they replace the Hard-key

Culibin @ 04.02.2011, 13:12*
It is not clear just one! It weighs 13 MB, and then 5 and no.

Installed it just weighs 13, and the apk 6.5 MB (here also in the archive).

At the expense of the cards I do not know, but I have a text, no matter how tried, does not recognize.

Rep: (45)
Pitof @ 04.02.2011, 21:09*
but text me, no matter how tried, does not recognize

In Settings, select the Russian language. At least I razspoznaet

rvs_2000 @ 04.02.2011, 16:20*
when you press on the SCAN BizCard or SCAN Document, they replace the Hard-key

Well after clicking on them and turn on the camera screen is no longer any controls at the touch of the screen does not give anything ((

Rep: (2)
cool prog. really works. One bad that there is no flash and no taps on the screen, at the same time can be a problem to make high-quality photos to detect when lighting is poor. but the output is still there. fotkat conventional means text (your camera or something) throws in the folder where this (this! tobish scanner), the program saves foty and ... voila))

ZY thus it is necessary to rename the picture file according to as "name-calling" of the program. (It does not always work)

Rep: (9)
Bad that does not recognize the two languages.

better than googles?
I and gugles was not satisfactory

Rep: (1)
and how to do what would normally Edge separation, Russian language, in 2/3 recognizes krokazyabrami

Rep: (252)
igoralabama @ 07.02.2011, 13:58*
better than googles? I and gugles was not satisfactory

So gugles scans and sends it to your server, and there are already "recognizes" and this offline? or am I wrong?

THANK YOU FOR prog HUGE !!!!!

Rep: (176)
The program works offline, the resulting text can be copied or saved as .txt. I tried to identify an article with a monitor, tochnoti 100% even recognize English words among the Russian text in the general program on 5+

Damn early I was happy ((: blush: How to take a picture if it has no camera button on the phone ???? I Lg P500.

Rep: (1)
I can not take a picture .. choose the mode and sit waiting ...

Rep: (252)
AHARSESIS,
nekeat,
So right on the screen painted camera button.
backer13 @ 07.02.2011, 20:18*
I tried to identify an article with a monitor, tochnoti 100% even recognize English words among the Russian text in the general program on 5+

But I have, from the monitor, instead of some commas puts the "j", the "^" (Monitor FULL HD)

Thank you for the very best programu.Razpoznaet but you need a very good lighting fittings and steel arm to nedrozhala: yes2:

I button does not appear. The only thing that there is only a inscription PRO in the upper left corner and all.

Rep: (7)
No buttons needed hard camera button

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/03/20, 14:44