> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Connection Tracker | Control applications network activity

Rep: (3546)
Connection tracker
Version: 1.2.5 Pro / 1.1.6 Free

Last update of the program in the header:22.05.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Track network activities of applications.

Description:
The app gives you the ability to monitor the network activity of the application, showing you where the Internet is used. You can monitor the network activity of your applications.

Features:
  • Individual connection information for each application
  • Local IP / Port
  • Remote IP / port
  • Notification when application makes a network connection
  • Background mode (enable / disable)
  • Setting the refresh time for scanning
  • More features will be added soon

Developer: borgshell
Android Market Web: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...ctiontrackerpro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.2.5 Pro Connection Tracker (Post dva974 # 49822734)
Version: 1.1.6 Free http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2916190/com.borgshell.connectiontrackerfree-v1.1.6.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 22.05.16, 23:17
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (6)
Softina ship percent to 100 percent !!! Within 10 minutes of observation sat Accu 7 percent and wrote a huge log.
While damp! BUT! The idea is very good!

Rep: (0)
support, need high-quality program of this type, set the traffic stats, but that's not really trust her. Developers wish to fix a bug as described above)

Such things need to be embedded in the core, such as ipfw.
Giving, ipfw on androyd?

Rep: (4)
viruoz @ 07.02.2011, 09:07*
Connection tracker

I think the producers are not profitable. They'll shove you ADs, the desired information is fused with your device, and you will put them to the firewall :)

Rep: (1350)
Kopipast constantly hangs in the tray (with ads) - does not show his prog ... Draw conclusions

Rep: (64)
the idea is good, but the crude ... demolished

Rep: (314)
Fine!
paired with DroidWall what we need :) pootklyuchat long wanted access to internet who do not ...

can see who and where

and how it works that ???? how to get blocked all applications and open access to current relevant to an Internet ??

Rep: (314)
sas0501 @ 21.08.2011, 19:42*
how to get blocked all applications and open access to current relevant to an Internet ??

пїЅ В® DroidWall(Root Required) - The program allows unlimited access to the application to the Internet via WiFi, and restricts access by GPRS / EDGE / 3G
firewall word

and this stupid show who and where breaking

but
Latent @ 22.08.2011, 05:02*
В® В® DroidWall (Root Required) - The program allows unlimited access to the application to the Internet via WiFi, and restricts access by GPRS / EDGE / 3G
firewall word

and this stupid show who and where breaking

and similar DroidWall is, the current does not require root access? or such, in principle, no?

Post has been editedsas0501 - 23.08.11, 06:40

Rep: (13)
In principle there is no such. DroidWall editing iptables, and they can not be edited without root. The same is true for AdFree.

Rep: (3)
the program is good but Akuma eats shamelessly at night leave let him work, because some kind of a program for a couple of days 500 meters otfigachila traffic. hope will be charged faster than this softina battery will be planted: rolleyes:

what eats he noticed staring at the state of the cpu. Who has a problem with it simply lower the CPU clock when the phone is not in use.

Rep: (56)
The new version, working, can anyone have?

I do not wait, he prveril, it works with Lucky Patcher.

I'm wildly sorry, but there is a misunderstanding on the joys quickly wrote, did not finish. new old not substitute for, I mean klatsat quickly and so get it all works. I ask to remove the last 2 posts.

Post has been editedtanazy - 07.05.12, 14:46

Rep: (72)
tanazy @ 07.05.2012, 19:42*
I'm wildly sorry, but there is a misunderstanding on the joys quickly wrote, did not finish. new old not substitute for, I mean klatsat quickly and so get it all works. I ask to remove the last 2 posts.

So lay out a new ...

I wrote that it is not a submenu, respectively, not swinging. The convenience store is displayed that kind of like she bought begins to update and all .....

Rep: (72)
ToALL
Pro version 1,1,3 no one?

Rep: (101)
and similar DroidWall is, the current does not require root access? or such, in principle, no?

There LBE Privacy Guard.Zapreschaet and separately output and vayfay and 3dzhi

Posted 10-06-2012, 17:33:

There LBE Privacy Guard.Zapreschaet separately output and vayfay and 3dzhi

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 19:27