> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Advanced Bubble Level | Level / plumb for measuring tilt angles

Rep: (3546)
Advanced bubble level
Version: 1.6 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:4.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Level / plumb for measuring tilt angles. There is a kind of mode of use of the camera instead of the background.

Android Market Web: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.yingwen.levelpro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.6 Pro
Attached fileAdvanced_Bubble_Level_Pro_v1.6.apk(459.1 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (0)
at SGS 2.2, tupit on terrible. A device as it is needed for the normal operation?

rm 540 on 2.1 works perfectly!

Rep: (5)
And there is no chance in this application, the accelerometer function settings for the entire system, not just within the app ??

Why is version 1.01 (instead of the promised 1.6) and displaying why it does not work with the camera (H7000 phone)

Rep: (7)
Crap inhibits godlessly on se arc S also shows correctly. I do not advise.

it's not exactly about and

Just. and tasteful! On the legend of the summer!

And working with the camera which is only?. Accuracy can be adjusted. I doubt that such companies as: Stayer, Uspex, Bison and similar manufacturers build tools make their instruments more precisely than the manufacturers of accelerometers of our animals! Tip! can someone come in handy. Take 1.5 or any transparent bottle pour half water, and we put close to one side. Prozhku run and operate the camera. At a distance of 50 cm from the bottle calibrate aligning lines on the screen exactly water line. That's exactly the level! Prior to these manipulations me it looked like! Somehow, the screenshot can not see the camera image. Bl not the screenshots attached. Am Sori! But I think I understand everything.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedkumysh. - 04.08.12, 07:50
Reason for editing: screenshot

Rep: (1)
I imagine how Dzhamshut, put the tile in your kitchen / or bathrooms,
It gets SGNoteIII, launches this program and says:
"Nasyalnika, SNF urovenama nemnogonama need to improve: rofl:

Rep: (8)
Pros: great Measures correctly
Cons: Terrible eats battery until you kill the process manually - will plant the battery (the Exit / Exit - or not, or on my phone it does not work does not appear)
The screenshot shows how to start to plant the battery quickly, after the killing process - schedule returned to normal again
Attached Image

not rbotaet

Rep: (5)
Yes battery eats shamelessly. Exit-to Abutov need to press ...

Rep: (35)
What's new
v 3.1 Fixed a bug that sensor reported unreliable on some phones. Supports newer Android version with better UI. Shows azimuth value like a compass when holding the device vertically in landscape orientation.

Who lay 3.1pro working?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 22:04