> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

> Emulation CE on mobile or how to remove the icon Claudia
AlexM25
Message#1
04.02.11, 06:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 24.08.10

�������� CE �� mobile ��� ��� ������ ������ ����� download

Device:HTC

Description of the problem:
I read it and for some reason did not find the answer, although the problem was typical. I like old toys under Win CE (copied from my navigator), and when I launch it on mobile at the bottom of the keyboard icon, the review closes and you cannot click on the game buttons under it.

How to get rid of it (Claudia)? How to run games to play normally?

Thank you so much for the help!

There have been actions:
In the settings of the mobile I rummaged - I did not find a solution.
Alt
Message#2
04.02.11, 10:07
Angry cat
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2772
Check in: 02.03.08
Wileyfox Spark +

I can be wrong, but in my opinion in any way. Hiding the icon and moving the icon to the keyboard in the program itself must be processed

--------------------
AlexM25
Message#3
06.02.11, 07:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 24.08.10

So how can you turn off the registry before launching games? Or what is the CE emulator prog (I therefore asked the question on this thread)?

"Hiding the icon and moving the icon to the keyboard in the program itself must be processed"
Can you advise how to write a program to turn off the keyboard and then start the game if you can not turn it off through the registry? It seems that the problem must be typical, maybe this is ...

Thank!
key0
Message#4
04.05.11, 23:22
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 264
Check in: 01.12.08
Acer n311

hwnd = FindWindow (.......)
ShowWindow (hWnd, FALSE
it's that simple
but on the contrary let's say resko photo on ce run it you need to write an emulator service ... if you still need to hide the clave I can write such say for 100 r or you will figure it out in a day

mobile version    Now: 05/25/19 12:24