> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

j2me emulator with support for Bluetooth (jsr82) | j2me emulator with support for stacks jsr82 ms and Widcomm / Broadcom

Rep: (126)
Not a big entry

Work has been done really huge! I would also like to thankzhab3rfor the final decision to stack Widcomm / Broadcom 5.0 (HD2, etc.). Thanks to everyone who gave a really valuable links and messages among the piles of similar posts: thank_you:
And so it went.

j2me emulator with support for Microsoft jsr82 stack.

JBlend 3.3.6 20091127

(Taken with the Samsung i900)

Today it is the most powerful and functional, JavaME emulator with support for the Microsoft Bluetooth stack.
Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1178758/Samsung_by_Siemens92_JBlend_3.3.6.cab (Thank[LeGo]andSiemens92)

Manual installation in case of problems with the cab-installer:
Attached fileJBlend_3.3.6.7z(1.86 MB)

Unzip contents of archive to folderWindows and run the file 1.reg
The emulator runs the fileJBlend_AMS.exe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBM J9

Small enough functional emulator, but it is not able to run heavy things.
Screenshots:

Attached fileIBM_J9JavaEmulator.cab(4.96 MB)

Attached filebluecove_jsr82j9ibm__for_ms_.zip(469.22 KB)

Installation:
To add access bluetooth, first install IBM J9, then unpack bluecove_jsr82j9ibm__for_ms_.zip, file
bluecove.jar We put in
\ Storage Card \ Program Files \ ibm \ J9javaemulator \ LIB \ jclMidp20 \ EXT \
Files
bluecove_ce.dll and intelbth_ce.dll We put in
\ Storage Card \ Program Files \ ibm \ J9javaemulator \ BIN \

- A standard set of IBM J9 does not support JSR75 specification - the MIDlet does not have access to the file system of the CCP.
This patch will fix the problem.

j2me emulator with support jsr82 stack Widcomm / Broadcom.

PhoneMe Advanced Dual Stack

It is the most powerful emulator with support for Bluetooth stack Widcomm / Broadcom.
It contains only basic JSR API, no 3D support.
Only he supports the launch of the JSE, and directly MIDlet;
Also available for the MS stack, but I have not tested.
Screenshots:
Attached Image

phoneME Advanced Dual Stack (with MIDP support)(zip) (Cab)
phoneME Advanced Dual Stack (with MIDP support, Native DPI)(zip) (Cab)
phoneME Advanced Dual Stack (with MIDP support, High Resolution)(zip) (Cab)
(Page Developer Downloads)

Desired option should be selected based on the screen resolution of the target device: Native recommended for smaller resolution than VGA; HR for more; third option for VGA.

bluecove 2.0.2- in that it is realized as a work with BtSdkCE30.dll, and with BtSdkCE50.dll (Broadcom).
Installation:
1. Install phoneMe Advanced Dual Stack, can be installed on the memory card, if her name no national symbols.
2. Copybluecove_ce.dll, bluecove30_ce.dll, bluecove50_ce.dll, intelbth_ce.dll of BlueCove.zip (bluecove 2.0.2) in the archive <phoneme_root>\ bin where<phoneme_root>- root phoneMe Advanced Dual Stack.

Running MIDlets

To run a MIDlet need to create two files:
1. specification file
2. shortcut file
Since when bluecove emulator opens the console, it is recommended to turn it off, which you need to run<phoneme_root>\ Bin \ config.exe where<phoneme_root>- root phoneMe Advanced Dual Stack, and remove the checkbox to Enable console.

specification file
Specification file is a string of the form:
-Xmx2m -Dmicroedition.profiles = MIDP-2.1 -Dsun.midp.library.name = midp "-Dsun.boot.class.path = \ lib \ btclasses.zip" "-Dsun.midp.home.path = \ midp \ midp_wince "-Dcom.sun.midp.mainClass.name = com.sun.midp.main.CdcMIDletSuiteLoader sun.misc.MIDPLauncher -midppath" \ midp \ midp_wince \ classes "-suitepath" < midlet_jar> "-1 [-jadpath" "]

Where<phoneme_root>- root phoneMe Advanced Dual Stack;
<midlet_jar>- the name of a MIDlet jar file including a full path to it;
<midlet_class>- the name of the main MIDlet class;
<midlet_jad>- Optional parametr- MIDlet name jad file including a full path to it (found empirically, is used when necessary).

The name of the main class of a MIDlet
The name of the main class of a MIDlet can be found by viewing the text filemanifest.mf Located in the directory META-INF in MIDlet jar file. The class name is specified in row MIDlet-1 If the string contains multiple values, then the class name will be located at the end of the line after the last comma. Keep in mind that the name of the class can be complicated, for example:
[. [. [.. .]]] .

About jad file
It was established experimentally that jad file parsing terminated once emulator meet any unknown string (e.g.Nokia-MIDlet-App-Orientation: ), This in the case if the use jad does not give the desired results it is recommended to edit the jad file, placing the line in the following order:
MIDlet-1:
MIDlet-Icon:
MIDlet-Jar-Size: 1
MIDlet-Name:
MIDlet-Vendor:
MIDlet-Version:
MicroEdition-Configuration:
MicroEdition-Profile:
Specification:
[Other]

As a result, the file is supposed to be ****. Txt

shortcut file
label image is a string of the form:
255 # " \ bin \ cvm.exe" -f ""

Where<phoneme_root>- root phoneMe Advanced Dual Stack;
<midlet_spec>- the name of the MIDlet file specification including a full path to it;
As a result, should get a file with the extension * .lnk (and its need to run)

JSR 82 Bluetooth- English-speaking guide

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBM J9

Crashes when the connection in server mode, client mode does not find the server you want to rework
Small enough functional emulator, but it is not able to run heavy things.
Screenshots:

Attached fileIBM_J9JavaEmulator.cab(4.96 MB)

bluecove 2.0.2

Attached filejsr82.jar(209.06 KB)

Installation:
Takejsr82.jar and put in \ Storage Card \ Program Files \ ibm \ J9javaemulator \ LIB \ jclMidp20 \ EXT \
Unpack the archivebluecove 2.0.2 at \ Storage Card \ Program Files \ ibm \ J9javaemulator \ BIN \

P.S. phoneMe and IBM J9 can not run in server mode, client mode but work dosttochno sure.
For the development of the method of start-up sheets jsr 82 on HD2, thank zhab3r and endlessly put him Picture

Stanichka discussion on groups.google.com where it was drawn the lot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached fileSpace_A_Bluetooth.jar(129.52 KB)
- Horizontal and vertical shooter with various types of weapons and enemies, offers you interesting gameplay! The game features multiplayer via Bluetooth. (Tested for PhoneMe)
English language
176x220

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached fileFeatureTest.jar(9.62 KB)
- java MIDlet to test JSR API

Post has been editedspecx2 - 13.01.13, 16:51

Rep: (0)
help, this is set JBlend 3.3.6 20091127 (taken with the Samsung i900) but he did not zppuskaetsya, tried ustonavlivat and manual installation
Or am I not ustonavlivat I HZ
I htc gene p3400

and124578963,
Well, you have a stack of Microsoft.
Try IBM.

If nothing at all does not work, then PhoneMe also can run for your stack.

at which the emulator has Claudia

Remu,
All emulators using the system keyboard.

Rep: (44)
Games on JBlend are not going to fill the screen (bottom stripe trimmed with keyboard).
Who knows how to overcome this?
As an option - reducing resolution of the game. What program it can be done (zhelatelno instruction)?

Post has been editedHOCOB - 08.08.12, 16:55

tell me that it is from this rock, samsung i710 I win mobile 5

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 2:52