> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Devil May Cry 4 Refrain | [iPhone] from Capcom

Rep: (34)
Devil May Cry 4 refrain [iPhone]
Version: 05/01/02
Last update of the game in the header:08.12.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Perform incredible attacks and endless combo using a new unique management mechanic and the demonic hand of the hero.

Description:
"Devil May CryВ® 4 Refrain" will delay the player in the Gothic world, where the main character destroys evil. Playing for Nero, perform incredible attacks and endless combo, using a new unique management mechanic and a demonic hand of the hero.

• The greatest console hit in your palms
• 10 epic levels and 8 boss boss
• Incredible blend of firearms and cold weapons
• A well-thought-out system of combo and bonuses for stylish dismemberment of enemies)
• Using the style of the game for yourself, collecting and using red spheres
• Unique Demon Bringer Nero opens many options for combo strikes
• support for retina and achievements in the gamecenter

Languages: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, French
Developer: CAPCOM Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Is required iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/devil-May-cry-4-Refrain/id407897164.

Download: Version 1.05.02
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 08.12.16, 13:37
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (18)
What do you think on iOS4 she will go well with me or there is some kind of probability that 3.1.3 will merge?

Rep: (830)
demonty
I doubt, now all the new items download, will pick PLIST

Post has been editediSeven - 02.02.11, 16:17

Rep: (22)
Laid out onpeople

Rep: (117)
Here are screenshots with iPod Touch 4.

In the screenshots of a large resolution, the game looks "super": D, on the device itself, of course better than 10 times.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

By the way, who already played how to accelerate in the game? And it runs like a turtle) In the gameplay rollers, he somehow accelerated, but I think it will open as it turns out, and this is not an ice ... He should be able to be able to be able to do it.
Still in the game promised 10 levels? I have reached the 5th in 25 minutes, the game is maximum for an hour.

The first boss was sad, went in a circle and only when you run in front of his nose - attacks, and if you stay from behind, in general 0 emotions)

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 02.02.11, 16:41

chepon
thank you added)

Rep: (446)
Xnokia5230x @ 02.02.2011, 14:36*
In the screenshots of great resolution, the game looks "super"

Does she not adapted to the retin?! :(

xnokia5230x @ 02.02.2011, 16:36*
Still in the game promised 10 levels? I have reached the 5th in 25 minutes, the game is maximum for an hour.

By the way, the size is alarming ...

Santaclaup @ 02.02.2011, 16:40*
Does she not adapted to the retin?!

Adapted, he wrote that it was better on the device much)

Post has been editedSantaClaup - 02.02.11, 16:41

Santaclaup @ 02.02.2011, 16:40*
By the way, the size is alarming ...

Well, in iTunes the game 288MB weighs, plus there is no rollers in the game, the textures are not ice = such a size should justify yourself, the pacifier or something dressed)

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 02.02.11, 16:43

xNokia5230x
In the game real 10 lvlov, visible on files

Santaclaup @ 02.02.2011, 16:44*
I do not understand where did you get it from? It is written in Store • Retina Display Graphics and Game Center Achevements

Well, it means for the iPad it is not expected?

Then in the game stupid graphics there is such a thing ... it seemed to me more juicy in the gameplay rollers.

Regarding the tag of the character, who figured out how to accelerate?

xNokia5230x
About the running of the character, who figured out how to accelerate? (C) on the PC needed to learn, and then just run, he turned on in a couple of seconds

Threat I put myself a toy ... again shamans did not help :)

Post has been editediSeven - 02.02.11, 16:53

Iseven @ 02.02.2011, 16:48*
About the running of the character, who figured out how to accelerate? (C) on the PC needed to learn, and then just run, he turned on in a couple of seconds

Clearly, well, it means as I thought ... Now I will learn skill) If, of course, of course, the whole game does not have to go ...

xNokia5230x,
Xnokia5230x @ 02.02.2011, 16:50*
Clearly, well, it means as I thought ... Now I will learn skill) If, of course, of course, the whole game does not have to go ...

Apparently, it will not take a long time))

Rep: (446)
Santaclaup @ 02.02.2011, 14:40*
Adapted, he wrote that it was better on the device much)

According to screenshots, I see the game is not adapted for retina.
According to the reviews, the game is not very, perhaps then then swing, for now there is no place for her.

Santaclaup @ 02.02.2011, 16:54*
Apparently, it will not take a long time))

Yes, I feel less interesting to play with this slow run) and hike it for sure after passing the game will be available)

Enemies by the way Well, very slow, the level of complexity is one, at least I did not find how to change it, and the game did not offer.

Rep: (7)
Mda about the retina apparently forgotten, the graphics are terrible<_<

I do not know who, how, but I didn't really like the game))
The main character is slow, the opponents are simple, the chamber is terrible)
and what it was so awaited everything)

Rep: (31)
In the video, the graphics seemed to me the graphics: D could you really remove these cubes on retin?

Rep: (107)
The graphics in the game are completely identical to the DMC 3 on the PC (did not play the console, because of this I compare only with a pisi version) - Sin to kick, the camera is quite standard for this series Hack & Slash, the speed of the main character personally did not seem slower and the only one But it is important that in the game disappointed - it is the gameplay itself ... Hurricane battles filled with sophisticated logging of a huge crowded of monsters and epic battles with bosses turned into miserable and quick fights in which to lose, in fact, it is impossible (for 4 covered levels Games I had such an opinion). Maximum number of opponents in one battle I had 4 (!!!), whereas in the PC version of the minimum there were about 10 and they met much more often. The absence of bright video rollers, who gave their charm and flavor to the game. Wobsch, the toy turned out very raw and dull ... Let's hope for the grand deposits, which are aligned with both Al, the total number of opponents and the other above-mentioned elements of the game in which the IOS version was given by Mahi.

Post has been editedelvispreasley - 02.02.11, 18:43

I agree, the game is generally similar to the cradle in the subway ... which they did today))

$ 7 for such asking ... Capcom Something began to see people with their name, or they have a tradition, to do sadly, let them go to the people, wait for feedback, if a lot of negative then refine ...)

Here at least you need to add enemies, adapt to the rhythine, make the AI ​​enemy smarter, and then we will have a younger copy of the big brothers of consoles and PCs) for now Irund ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.01.21, 07:03