> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SACRED ODYSSEY - Rise Of Ayden | [iPhone] from Gameloft

Rep: (823)
SACRED ODYSSEY - RISE OF AYDEN [iphone]
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:1.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Dive into the most ambitious RPG action ever released on iOS! Aiden, who becomes a young hero, is chosen by the god Uryah to save the kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is an amazing adventure in a majestic world that will fascinate you for countless hours. Take your first steps in this epic adventure for free. If you are ready to raise the challenge, open the full game through an in-app purchase.

Features:
- Infinite legend
- The peace of mind is under threat. Reconfigure 4 fragments of the Garlal Uryah bowl and get oversolid authority to defeat Amonbane, the Dark Lord underlying the suffering of Lasgalen.
- The struggle against demonic amonbane will mean difficult solutions for Ayden and Princess Lyanora will help him everywhere. But when will a moment come to save the world, will Ayden will be ready to bring the biggest sacrifice?
- Epic adventure in the fantastic open world
- Go to your horse, Miya, through the expansive planes of the kingdom and taking a strong sword. Make a swirl through the hordes of enemies. Your journey will provide you with many locations and opponents.
- Win evil creatures in Urvale planes, parry huge bosses in Altemagus ice church, and volcanic Firepitch, to ultimately stand out before Amonbane directly in the royal halls of Kivira castle.
- All Majesty of True Action / RPG
- Start your journey with a simple sword, purchasing new weapons and abilities on the way. Soon, you will own a sacred shield, a Locrian hawk (boomerang), Cobro Nagual (a boat anchor) and even platinum brakor mitten.
- Each new part of the equipment will provide you with access to new areas, new methods and greater danger. They will even help you overcome a lot of riddles and challenge you in your face.

Requirements: from 3GS 3.1.3

Video

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sacred-odys...d421486612?mt=8

Download: People v1.0.0

Post has been editedblnGo - 14.05.12, 10:44

Rep: (1)
MDE ... is it action or action with ELEMENTS RPG?

Post has been editediPhone iOS (a) - 02.02.11, 15:08

Although this from 3.1.3, and then DMC does not shine to me :(

iPhone iOS (a)
like RPG with elements Action, I have not played yet)

Post has been editediSeven - 02.02.11, 15:09

Rep: (72)
iSeven
Well, what if tomorrow and in our will be free?

Graphics as in other Gameft's creations?

RILL 50
I doubt very much.
Regarding the graphics: Does anyone think that they will do a new engine for each game and sell for free?))
Why no one shouts that in Sims one engine, NFS did not change much from Undercover to HP2 (at least I did not notice a particular difference). But everyone stubbornly claims that the applications need to pay, it wanted to eat (especially concerns our developers) ...
"Tired of the engine" This is another side of the question. "After all, there is UT3" He is on the PC, but for some reason not all the exact games on it.
Androyda Von First Nova Rada.

Post has been editediSeven - 02.02.11, 15:51

Rep: (445)
I understand this something like a slightly modified Hero of Sparta? Or all the same RPG?
Graphics will come down, but I will not wait for you to download while the people will fool :)

Rep: (34)
Spangron
Moem is a mixture of Hero of Sparta and Zelda))

Emm .. What is the button in the main menu BUY FULL VERSION?
: lol:

graphics by the way normal .. worse than Aralon, but not terrible) the truth of smoothing is clearly not enough

Post has been editedSantaClaup - 02.02.11, 16:33

Shamanities are not successful. From 3gs only ((
On older crashes

Post has been editediSeven - 02.02.11, 16:43

Rep: (304)
SantaClaup,
Oh, congratulations on the launch! Is there a 3D world is also free as in Aralle? Or here only in certain places can be walking (ditch)?

21st_Ghost
I have just played only for 5 minutes, but it seems to be free, in any case the first location is quite extensive)
It confuses the glitch of the image in the menu and the purchase option of the full version) Apparently the bridge of the Junik was in a hurry strongly ..

Here with 3Gs
Attached Image

By the way, I still did not download auto storage .. but it can have been so out ..

Post has been editedSantaClaup - 02.02.11, 17:01

So I did not understand what is incomplete? : beta:

Rep: (7)
Hmm, it's a trial version, passed to the princess and on the inscription they say they buy a full version ...

And even apparently you can not load save) I did not find how ..
A combat engine - exactly exactly the hero of Sparta)

Rep: (445)
Inikel @ 02.02.2011, 15:05*
And I think if the game is free in NZ today, how it will be necessary to be free.

I doubt about us gameloft don't care.

Does anyone have a rugged version?

Rep: (7)
Graphics in the game are good, here are screenshots from 4ki

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The graphics are really good very much: (

iPhone iOS (a) @ 02.02.2011, 17:08*
Does anyone have a rugged version?

While only one crack in the network ..
Yaregg @ 02.02.2011, 17:09*
Graphics in the game are good, here are screenshots from 4ki

on 3k bad)

Rep: (99)
The game is really not complete :( It is written about it on the title screen, they say they buy the full version of the game))

True, I liked the game, quite a decent chart, excellent optimization, voiced dialogues and I think the plot will be not bad.

My screenshots:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (419)
Spangron @ 02.02.2011, 18:08*
I doubt about us gameloft don't care.

It may not give a damn, but I doubt that we will deny us if they give all others. There is a bunch of countries there, they simply make for everyone for free, nobody will not do for sale.

Rep: (1477)
The game is good, but from this file hosting swings well for a very long time.
Is there an iPad version?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:13