> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Controloid | Client for receivers Dreambox (Enigma Enigma 1 and 2)

Rep: (66)
Controloid
Version: 9.5.15

Last update of the program in the header:2.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

Controloid is a client for TV-the Dreambox. Supports: Enigma 1 (model 500/500 + / 5600/5620/600/7000/7020) or Enigma 2 (Model 500hd, 800, 7020hd, 7025, 8000) through a web-interface.

Controloid purpose of the program is to control the Dreambox instead of the usual remote control. Is controlled by WiFi (if you connect the receiver to your home network and you have a WiFi access point). Many of the functions are also available offline. For example, you can plan, watching your favorite broadcasts while traveling. Controloid synchronize data automatically.

Features:

* Access to all television and radio Bouquet (with preliminary viewing the EPG).
* Details of the EPG.
* Plan your watching a program (offline).
* View streaming video channel using an external player (eg,VPlayer).

Requirements:

* VPlayerfor streaming video.

There are some limitations on functionality with some older versions of the Enigma.

Generally excellent prog, especially pleases streaming video. Through the WIFI works for me without problems. Tested on Samsung GalaxyS i9000 and Dreambox 500C.

Yes, I translated into Russian. Any objections to the transfer write here

Homepage: http://sidneybluesky.blogspot.com/

Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.bluesky.android.controloid

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:

Version: 9.5.15 Attached fileControloidFree.apk (533.24 KB)

Version: 9.5.15 RUS Attached fileControloidFree.ru.apk (492.67 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedDemon1977 - 28.02.11, 21:42

Rep: (76)
I probably would have said the key point is the management ... After that is controlled. For EMNIP IR ports right now uncommon.

Post has been editedmailrib - 03.02.11, 02:47
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Rep: (3)
About long sought something like conductive poyuzat

Rep: (8)
The program is especially liked streaming. AT)
Although I personally do not operate the buttons on the upper panels (which include, change the channel, sound)

Misha00000 @ 08.02.2011, 13:24*
Although I personally do not operate the buttons on the upper panels (which include, change the channel, sound)

Hmm, weird I have everything working fine, what is your receiver? Let developers write understands.

Gl s 9895
In the description written before 8000 and I (above line) 9000 so no major complaints.

Rep: (0)
about streaming video on VPlayer would like to learn from experts in detail. whether it is necessary to Drimed what the prog (plug-in) installed? in theory at Drimed should be started streaming video server and VPlayer - in fact it turns out the client receives the video stream, or both?

No, on the Dream that does not set, once launched, and all shows.

a dream 500S supports streaming video? and the fact that something does not work anything prossmotret - switches to Vplayer shows the boot process up to 80% and falls. The channels and switches the EPG - everything is fine, and the flow is not obtained, and so wanted to - have the Chinese ipad ZT180 10 "- I do not understand what sin on kiaysky drim500 or Chinese ypad B)?

and more interested in the question about the setting - Receivers port - there put down, someone tell me

Such as 1234 works for me

By the way about the flow there in my need hard (he it saves temporary files)

Post has been editedMisha00000 - 19.02.11, 17:07

Hello! How to put a program like, but the sound is a izobrozheniya netu.V what's wrong someone tell me? dreambox500S and phone Samsung GT-I5800.

Try to look through VPlayer (through it all excellent)

Post has been editedMisha00000 - 26.02.11, 17:28

Very much like all set up for streaming video, but vplayer refuses to work, zt-180 android 2.2, probyval different players, RockPlayer only picks up the sound, how to be?

Rep: (64)
Why do I get when I try to send HD streamed through VPlayer, it begins to play a sound and inhibiting image and then closes. Normal channels work well. How to watch HD?

Rep: (2)
Your device can not cope with the flow. try to put a low quality settings.
I have a bunch of DreamBox500 + DHD is working fine.

Put Controloid and VPlayer on Samsung miniGalaxy /
Receiver control GI8180 is, and the video will not play. He says that you can not play video

what to do?

Rep: (17)
I'm on firmware dreambox 500 gemeni 4.6 -Also remote did not plow. No epg or streaming.
MIUI 1.5.27

Post has been editedsochii - 31.05.11, 20:21

Vu Solo (imedzh VTI v.3) + SE NEO (player Vplayer).
Checked - video and sound goes. Switches channels.
After 10 minutes turned off. I launched again plow. Probably because of the DEMO?.
Look on, how it will work.

Rep: (134)
Controloid 0.9.5.17 Free
Attached fileControloid.apk(543.84 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 14:10