> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RSSdemon | Powerful, concise and easy to use RSS News Reader

Rep: (1443)
RSSDemon
Version: 3.1.19

Last update of the program in the header:07.12.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Powerful, concise and easy to use RSS News Reader.

Opportunities:
RSS Atom Podcast.
Search RSS.
Support Google News, Yahoo News
Google Reader support.
OPML.
View comments / images of the article.
Offline reading.
Saving / restoring.
Customizable interface.
Color themes.

There isWidget 4x2.

Homepage: http://www.meecel.com/rssdemon/
Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...onad-zidcd.aspx
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.1.19 Rssdemon_3.1.19.apk.

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 08.12.12, 14:40
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (35)
SheMeecal News Reader (RSS / ATOM / PODCAST)
Author on putting her copies in the market

Moreover, the author's website indicates RSSdemon - Version 1.113 (Widget Is Here!) As the last. About 2.xxx did not find the mention.
2.Hxx did not get up from the market on top 1.113.

Despite the strange behavior of the author, Soft Pts. Good, the last versions stopped braking godlessly, began to slow down :)

Post has been editedHer.Soc.Truda - 02.02.11, 08:57

Her.Cets. Truid @ 02.02.2011, 08:47*
It is Meecal News Reader (RSS / Atom / Podcast)
Author on putting her copies in the market
Meecal News Reader (all of its versions) from the Market disappeared :(, and RSSdemon appeared: CLAP :.
Her.Cets .Truda @ 02.02.2011, 08:56*
2.Hxx did not get up from the market on top 1.113.
Formally, this is another program.
Moreover, the address of the homepage is also different (washttp://www.meecal.comhas becomehttp://www.meecel.com) perhaps split in a team, or some strange rebranding
The latest versions stopped braking godlessly, began to slow down
I have no brackets on samsung i9000 galaxy. And with the old Meecal News Reader was also not. Perhaps because I usually do not load pictures, and podcasts do not listen. Synchronized manually when wifi "at hand". In general, I use purely as a news rss offline reader (in the train on the way to work / from work is very convenient)
Soft Pts. good
Here, and I'm talking about!
Very sorry that Meecal News Reader disappeared from the Market until the new RSSdemon came across. : Clap:

Post has been edited<DMITRIY> - 02.02.11, 11:02

Rep: (85)
And what gives a license? In the market hangs itself and the prog and a number of "license" (paid ESSO)

Rep: (33)
Best RSS for a long time.

Rep: (14)
Somehow it works strange.
Google Reader says that I have 165 unread news, NEWSROB takes them all, and Rssdemon takes out 700 pieces, and at the same time it says that all 700 unread.
I really thought that the newsrob interferes him, threw off the cache and in the newsrob and in Rssdemon, read all the news through the browser, waited until the evening - I look at the browser - 34 unread, synchronized through RSSdemon - he has 39 unread.
In general, it is not clear why, but it works not as necessary for me.

gra2f @ 03.02.2011, 09:02*
Google Reader says that I have 165 unread news, NEWSROB takes them all, and Rssdemon takes out 700 pieces, and at the same time it says that all 700 unread.

This program is not synchronized with Google Reader, and simply takes a list of channels when setting up, i.e. If you read everything through the Google Reader web interface, then RSSdemon never knows about it :)

<DMITRIY> @ 02.02.2011, 10:34 *
The address of the homepage is also different (washttp://www.meecal.comhas becomehttp://www.meecel.com )

But with the same content :) and version 1.113
some strange rebranding

This is probably more believable. At the first time of the program, there were about a dozen copies with different names in the market. : lol:
By the way, the cache on the memory card is still in the MEEC foldera L is stored: D cheaplyopy! : lol:
that I usually do not load pictures,

I am just loading pictures.

Post has been editedHer.Soc.Truda - 03.02.11, 09:26

edward_k @ 02.02.2011, 17:27*
And what gives a license? In the market hangs itself and the prog and a number of "license" (paid ESSO)
I suspect that when buying a license will not get out advertising at the top of the screen when online viewing:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/802501/sc20110203_094940.png.
gra2f @ 03.02.2011, 09:02*
Somehow it works strange.
As far as I understand, RSSdemon has its own indexing system reading RSS messages, and Google Reader is used only as an RSS source.
By the way, I manually move RSS from my Google Reader - RSSdemon. Although first (still in the "Meecal News Reader era) connected via Google Reader, but it works directly to quickly, besides, you can change more flexibly.
Her.Cets. Truid @ 02/03/2011, 09:25*
But with the same content and version 1.113
But on the "Market" nowhttp://www.meecel.com ;)
At the first time of the program, there were about a dozen copies with different names in the market.
Initially, the "Epoch" Meecal News Reader had several "color" versions ("green", "pink", "black and white", etc.). Perhaps in the very first versions it was impossible to change color topics (but I did not find this period), but then you could download for example the "green" version of the program, and change its color theme to the "black and white".
So the sense in the top ten "subference" of the program apparently disappeared, and it became enough.
By the way, it may also have caused rebranding.
I am just loading pictures.
With them, I also tried (at least to make screenshot-s for the first post). Of course, the update with them is a little longer (two-step - first RSS channels, then pictures to them), but still IMHO not so long to talk about "godless braking." In any case, IMHO is no worse than the "native" google Reader-a or other RSS readers.

<DMITRIY> @ 03.02.2011, 10:31 *
To talk about "godless braking"

The latest versions stopped braking godlessly,

In past versions (I do not remember the numbers) when moving from the screen to the screen, return to the list of news feeds For example, the program slowed down, then the author put a gray saver that the lag was not clearly noticeable (there were such versions).
At 2.001, it seems the norms, lags are not yet. Let's see how to behave further.
<DMITRIY> @ 03.02.2011, 10:31 *
Although first (still in the "MEECAL NEWS Reader era) connected via Google Reader,

Yes, in past versions, synchronization worked, why the function was disabled incomprehensible, may be available in the paid version.

Her.Tr.Terda @ 03/03/2011, 12:09*
Yes, in past versions, synchronization worked, why the function was unclear,
I am still in the version when it was synchronization, it turned off it myself. Rather, I moved the link RSS ribbons from your Google Reader-A in (then more) Meecal News Reader. First, it seemed to me that the channel update was faster, and secondly, it was not possible to leave all RSS ribs Google Reader, but only those that are interested in me for mobile viewing.

Rep: (2)
Maybe I'm stupid .. I don't see .apk.

Yes, with a market market, it is free.

Rep: (139)
Her.Tr.Terda @ 03/03/2011, 12:09*
Yes, in past versions, synchronization worked, why the function was disabled incomprehensible, may be available in the paid version.

I'm fine with google, everything is normal, but for example, the Favorites does not synchronize (although taking into account that it also and ordinary RSS can catch it probably not relevant)

Difference with Paid did not notice.

Rep: (14)
Her.Cets .Truda @ 03.02.2011, 09:16*
This program is not synchronized with Google Reader, and simply takes a list of channels when setting up, i.e. If you read everything through the Google Reader web interface, then RSSdemon never knows about it :)

Well then, she will not be useful for me (sorry, it looks good looks good. By the way, the Favorites it is also crookedly synchronized.

Post has been editedgra2f - 03.02.11, 15:09

ASD2003G @ 03.02.2011, 14:33*
Difference with Paid did not notice.
When connected WiFiAdvertising block at the top of the pageDid not disappear?
If WiFi is turned off, it is not free, but with WiFi enabled in free there is
gra2f @ 03/03/2011, 15:08*
Well, then she will not be useful to me (sorry, it looks good looks good.
Strictly speaking, I did not understand. I was just more interesting than RSS reader, in which you can easily synchronize from Google Reader only the RSS channel itself, and not a list of unread news. Maybe there is something in the settings there. I have a "add-google Reader" method now is not activated (just taken some RSS channels from there), so I can't check if there are some thin settings there.

Post has been edited<DMITRIY> - 03.02.11, 15:51

<DMITRIY> @ 03.02.2011, 15:46 *
When the WiFi is connected, the QRELLACE Block at the top of the page did not disappear?
If WiFi is turned off, it is not free, but with WiFi enabled in free there is

Only on WiFi and synchronizing. I did not see ... Maybe of course because of Adfree, but usually at least the square remains ...

gra2f @ 03/03/2011, 15:08*
By the way, the Favorites it is also crookedly synchronized.

She does not sync them at all.

For Google, NEWSROB probably is more preferable. I used them - I liked (even bought).

RSSDeamon I like:
1. http://feeds.rss-farm.ru/avalon2004/compulenta_ruThis tape in the newsrob (and others) in the tape hazard the picture behind the screen. There is no such thing in the demon.
2. It is possible to directly specify RSS.
3. Conduct audio podcasts to ship and lose.

Yes, and the developer is actively developing enough, in any case when I first tried it for the first time ...

Rep: (548)
M
Lay out apk or the topic will be closed

RSSdemon 2.001Attached filecom.meecel.feedreader.rssdemonad_1.apk.(1.46 MB)

Android Markethttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...ader.rssdemonad.

Add to the cap.

Post has been editedasd2003ru - 07.02.11, 14:37

Rep: (83)
It seems this version must be 2.001. I can not check, because not on android. Russian language is present.
In the archive, two apk. At first install rssdemon.apk, then - RSSdemon Elite License.apk (there will be a program of the program- FULL)
Attached filerssdemon.zip.(728.01 KB)

Post has been editedBobovich80 - 07.02.11, 14:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.11.20, 15:46