> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Install It | The right to farm vyryvatel .apk

Rep: (28)
Install It
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:31.01.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
It would seem an ordinary installer / unistaller, but there is in it a useful a stray.
Export of the installed applications on SD. Those. you find something in the store, they have been installed as well as the root, without it to get out of the system?
This prog able.Root is unnecessary.

In general, this is what she is able to:
☆ easy installation .ark with sd
☆ unistaller
☆ Export APKs to your SD card
☆ In depth application info
☆ Sort options
☆ Open apps inside app menu

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 2.0
Attached fileInstall_It.apk(112.19 KB)

Past versions

Posted 01-02-2011, 00:33:

sorry, can not get the system.

Post has been editedspaser888 - 20.02.13, 11:00
Reason for edit: link corrected market

Rep: (28)
but in general the story began withthis widget.
I want passion as the background to become transparent, but at the vastness of the internet and even on xda .ark are. With Ruth somehow did not grow together. That came in the mark by chance on this program.

Rep: (139)
Astro and ES are doing the same thing for free and with all the pies;)

Rep: (10)
and Explorer-rum can get into the phone's memory and from there choose what to copy and paste) the usual Explore-rum, not root

Rep: (52)
for backup applications use appmonster.

Rep: (8)
Prompt and remove superuser .. after Ruth flew ... or something then it can be removed ..

Rep: (0)
I took out the AIC downloaded programs from the market before, with Astro File manager.

Rep: (5)
Komunikatoroed @ 01.02.2011, 12:10*
Astro and ES are doing the same thing for free and with all the pies;)

as it turned out, not all ES detects.

Thanks for the .apk was looking for. Let's test.
Another question for itself - I bought the program in the convenience store, respectively, I think will be of interest here, I did pull out this app and spread on the forum, so - people have downloaded it from here will also have full access to it (... pro) or will it be like then clipped or incomplete functional?

Post has been editedmaxgerb - 08.02.11, 12:42
Reason for editing: question

Rep: (366)
maxgerb @ 08.02.2011, 12:37*
Another question for itself - I bought the program in the convenience store, respectively, I think will be of interest here, I did pull out this app and spread on the forum, so - people have downloaded it from here will also have full access to it (... pro) or will it be like then clipped or incomplete functional?

to Market program paid attributed to your guglakkauntu and for others will be useless, although it may thread who can conjure something.

Rep: (1)
Links to outside market

Rep: (19)
Translated program.
P.S. This is my first job for android !!! Like all beautiful vyshlo..Silno not kick ..
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileInstall_It.zip(110.41 KB)

Post has been editedFreesty1e - 26.12.11, 13:59

Thank you for the translation, so it's best

Rep: (16)
Alternative Translation:Attached fileInstall_It.RU.apk(114.36 KB)

Thanks for the program.)

easy installation .ark with sd
= Cool! Thank you for this miracle! without that penetrated been so easy!

Master, tell me. I bought a good program on GooglePlay, which is not on the site. I would like to lay out for everyone. But how to extract it? This program did not work - write access is denied.

Rep: (-1)
Total commander did not know how to copy a program from the system when I nebylo root only used it !!!

Rep: (241)
Urytmix @ 5.5.2013, 20:34*
Total commander did not know how to copy a program from the system when I nebylo root only used it !!!

Also I use Totalnikom even replace the standard manager. But I am really lazy to climb in the system, sings use Install It. Very comfortably. :-).

Rep: (26)
Something I have not pulled anything out there ...
SD Maid use, climbs into the system folder, taking what I want)

Post has been editedZeissIkon - 29.05.13, 15:21

Downlad Fake Windows 8 on the Google Play Store now:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...fakewindows8.v2

More apps by MDB Softwares:https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=MDB+Software

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Through Total Commander is even easier. installed applications - you copy the stick jab .apk Fail

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 6:59