> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Seal | Set a password (the graphic key) to launch applications

Rep: (104)
Seal
Version: 1.5.1

Last update of the program in the header:29.04.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A program to set a password to run any application.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.5.1 Rus Seal (Post # 15520214)
Version: 1.5.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1663933/S_v1.5.1_apkmania.com.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 13.09.12, 13:17
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (2)
UTB good programa! I had a similar! if children who climb to the phone, then just prga.

Rep: (15)
Great program !!! :) But there is a glitch ... If I add to the list of contacts, call log and Nomeronaberatel, when you start them with icons, protection works), but if you press the hard button "Call" the call log offers unobstructed))))

Rep: (4)
It works fine, however, and the battery eats ...

Rep: (16)
how much battery eats ?! Actually, I did not notice!

Rep: (25)
Unreliable prog. App Protector Pro ustoychevee.

Rep: (11)
who has the latest version 1.3? Put pliz

Rep: (34)
Much better than the App Protector

Rep: (0)
A chtot she dedicated application encrypts ??? Hmm, strange....

Rep: (60)
Classroom program. helps a lot. 1.3 that added something interesting?

Rep: (48)
NiKolaSS 1978 @ 21-04-2011, 00:21*
A chtot she dedicated application encrypts ??? Hmm, strange....

a similar situation ... have to go into a program and was surprised to deselect the settings for example, although I did not allocate these settings ... search for dangerous applications off ... and why just put a password on bluetooth? and I can not remove it with a password ... and the rest of the program very necessary)

Translated into Russian
If that do not kick much: happy: translating for myself :)

P.S. Before installing, remove the old Sears

Attached files

Attached fileSeal_1.2.2.RUS.apk(471.33 KB)

Post has been editedGreencher - 02.05.11, 22:45
Reason for editing: P.S.

Version 1.3
Attached fileSeal_1.3.apk(579.82 KB)

Russian version
Attached fileSeal_1.3.RUS.apk(482.82 KB)

P.S. Before installing, remove the old version of the Russian

If a kill SystemPanel Seal and then immediately run a program protected, the launch takes place without a password: blush: demolished.

Rep: (3)
But there is the same program, but with the widget, which would cut off the passwords ...

Rep: (1)
an excellent program on Samsung Galaxy Tab works fine.

Rep: (0)
I put on such a message, once triggered, and then begins to enter without problems. Turn off the turn on again once a program is activated and all (((

Rep: (3545)
Version 1.3.1: Attached fileSeal_v1.3.1.apk (604.22 KB)

Changes:
  • Seal Trial has changed to Seal Lite. Now you can use it as long and as often as you like to!
  • More options for timeouts (up to 24 hours).
  • Fixed a bug that did not reset timeout if the correct answer to the security question has been entered.

Rep: (5)
Great program !!! I put graphical password and rejoice. Yes there is a little hard to kasyachok "Call" button through which you can access your contacts and call history. But the analogy does not see work nicely, in general masthev.

Rep: (12)
I would like to clarify a number of times you can enter the code (unlimited number) or after incorrect attempts the phone is locked?

Rep: (33)
Tuuur
the phone is blocked for a while (which is defined in the settings) after n trials (also set in the preferences)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 8:28