> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Groundwire Business Caliber Sip Phone | [iPhone] Another SIP client

Rep: (69)
Groundwire Business Caliber SIP Phone
Version: 2.4.8

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
SIP client.

Description:
Groundwire Business Caliber SIP Phone
Version 1.6
Language: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,Russian , Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
Another SIP client
Requirements: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Similar program
ITunes Link
Typical SIP settings
(thanks to Ryber)
I have 2g, 3.1.3. Checked - works.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/groundwire-...d378503081?mt=8.

Download: Attached fileGroundwire 2.4.8.ipa. (21.83 MB)

Attached fileGroundwire_v1.6.ipa.(14.96 MB)

Post has been editednirotub - 17.06.13, 05:49

Rep: (4)
Thanks for the program, she is just super. Everything works fine, still talks :)

Rep: (69)
Groundwire - Business Caliber Sip Phone
Version 1.7
Improved stability.
Added the ability to SMS.

Attached files

Attached fileGroundwire_1.7.ipa.(16.36 MB)

Rep: (0)
Thanks. The best program for working with the Sipnet.

Groundwire - Business Caliber Sip Phone
Version 1.8.8

One of the best soft backgrounds

Attached files

Attached fileGroundwire_v1.8.8_dickens.ipa.(17.91 MB)

Rep: (389)
Aialang,
and differs fromCallunit?

New Groundwire came out.
Version 2.0

I use for calls through SIP operators, really like it.

Attached files

Attached fileGroundwire_2.0_raul.ipa.(18.73 MB)

Rep: (36)
I remind you to buy a paid codec (eats less traffic and allow it to chat on 3G) Use IAP Cracker

Best prog. Writes from a line with good quality. Easy and clearly inspected. Good communication quality on WiFi and 3G. There is no lags. Very satisfied

Rep: (64)
Really excellent prog, heads above the analogues in quality and stability. I would love to buy, so as not to be launched with updates and quacks, but a doors ...

Rep: (28)
I'll try to deliver. Now I use ISIP. I do not like in it that pictures are not under the retin - everything is broken: (

I'm trying to put on the iPhone 3G 4.2.1 + Jail + Apsink, the tuna swears that the program is not signed, the installa will scold that the wrong IPA is what the cant?

Rep: (64)
The program was updated to version 2.2. None of anyone fell in "unjudging" form?

Rep: (2)
Working for some time writes "The validity period of your account .. @ sipnet.ru on a push server expired. How to treat all the time busy (

Version 2.4 has ceased to register. Did someone have such a problem?

2.4.8 Build 1F568.

Rep: (5)
Hello. Thanks. I did not know that you can call for free. Pay, pay in treshest per month, and it won it like!

Post has been editedcreps - 16.06.13, 18:38

Rep: (36)
On iOS 7 stopped working, sorry.

Rep: (1)
On iOS 8, it became very bad to work. According to Wi-Fi, there are no calls at both sides. According to 3G, you will not know anything. On 7.1.2 it worked fine. Eating on the provider. Malegafon in our region launched Test LTE. Distributing iOS 8 who works or not.

I have broken iPhone 5S iOS 8.1.2 installed broken Grounwire everything perfectly, I liked more than the Softphone Acrobits, but there is a big problem, with the same settings, how the DTMF add codes are not transmitted in Softphone. A set, that is, the code (nadove of any figure) is transmitted once, and then not what, and then think what's the matter in the burglary curve or in the most probe, if you buy not a fact that it will work, but it is worth it for me. I use a multifone service.
Who bought this program on iOS and who uses a multifone, how does it work? Did DTMF codes? And whether the device is hacked?

Post has been editedFabijan - 08.06.16, 11:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 20.11.20, 07:31