> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Schedule of trains | Schedule suburban trains to cities in Russia

Rep: (44)
Train schedule
version: 3.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.01.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Online schedule of suburban trains for the following cities:
  • Moscow
  • St. Petersburg
  • Astrakhan
  • Volgograd
  • Vladimir
  • Yekaterinburg
  • Kaliningrad
  • Nizhny Novgorod
  • Novosibirsk
  • Rostov-on-Don
  • Samara
  • Tver
  • Ufa
  • Yaroslavl
  • Current at any given time schedule is taken from the service Yandeks.Raspisanie.
  • A visual display of information about train
  • Filtering trains at repetition frequency
  • Search nearby trains

Developer: RankoR
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.w....trainsschedule

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 3.1 Schedule of trains (Post Cmapuk XEHK # 46374408)

Past versions:

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.01.16, 10:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (8)
The interesting thing, you should try)

Tested only on Motorola Defy, so if there is a fail in other device - write me a PM or e-mail [email protected].
And, if not difficult to put the assessment and comment in the Market =)

Rep: (11)
I can not download link, please lay AIC

Attached to the first post.

Rep: (35)
Unfortunately on the Hero 2.2 no button "Find" and "in the opposite direction." It is a pity, the program useful and necessary. Another thing I think would be relevant function "Favorite" or "Favorites", but I think it eventually will. The author thanks and good luck!

Rep: (67)
At the LG Optimus One also no buttons, "Find" and "In the opposite direction," unfortunately.

Corrected, please check.

Attached files

Attached fileYandex.Rasp_new.apk(56.93 Kb)

Post has been editedRankoR - 30.01.11, 20:44

Rep: (14)
add the schedule of Irkutsk. ie along the route Irkutsk-Cheremkhovo pliz)))

add the schedule of Irkutsk. ie along the route Irkutsk-Cheremkhovo pliz)))

Unfortunately, the trains schedules for IrkutskYandeks.Raspisanii no

RankoR @ 30.01.2011, 20:27*
Corrected, please check.

On Optimus one writes "An unexpected stop Trains applications (Russia) (com.axsoft.suburban process). Please try again." Before installing a previous version is deleted.

Volpone @ 30.01.2011, 20:50*
On Optimus one writes "An unexpected stop Trains applications (Russia) (com.axsoft.suburban process). Please try again." Before installing a previous version is deleted.

From Market to install? If yes - that as soon as I get an automatic bug-report, immediately corrected.

Rep: (202)
RankoR ,
Very interesting application!

Question for you as a developer.
You can add to the application the ability to integrate with third-party applications?

Those. what I mean:
In the main Activity application (or somewhere else) to add<intent-filter>to display the schedule for a given station a request from another application.
For example, I have in my application calls using your Activiti Intent for action = "android.intent.action.VIEW" and handed her the name of the station in Intent.setExtra ().
In response to this open your window to the schedule of trains at this station.
Add it did not last long! I have in my prog is built to display schedules through your program. Members interested in this, I was asked to do this before with the Suburban, but the author of the project somewhere vanished from the site. :)

My application is now 20,000 users and they would be interested in this integration, as themes similar applications. ;)

RankoR @ 30.01.2011, 20:54*
From Market to install? If yes - that as soon as I get an automatic bug-report, immediately corrected.

No, from Market did not buttons, but does not run from your posts. Now I will try from the Market.
Set of the Market, all appeared. Thank!
But that's such a poser. Do a search, the results of open and can be seen only the first train (times and days), the second is the only time, then everything is black, but in these "half" lines can be twisted.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVolpone - 30.01.11, 21:13

Volpone @ 30.01.2011, 20:56*
But that's such a poser. Do a search, the results of open and can be seen only the first train (times and days), the second is the only time, then everything is black, but in these "half" lines can be twisted.

Unfortunate mistake, nedotestiroval latest version. Difficult to test the software, when there is only one device with a large screen, and run the emulator is not possible. I'll fix it now.

Rep: (64)
[Attachment = "796943: snap2011 ... 0_225901.png"] established a convenience store, trains schedules to Nizhny Novgorod not.
Opt-direction Nizhny Novgorod, but punktah- "how" and "where", Nizhny Novgorod stations not only Moscow, or more correctly, not Podmoskove.Voobschem furychit on Hero 2.1, sorry, very desired application.
R.S.Problema decided to reinstall a program, now all okeyno stations displayed vse.Proga super + in reputation.
P.P.S.Rano glad I press the key to find, after treatment, only one schedule item, then attach the black ekran.Poprobuyu screenshot appears.
Damn, screenshots affected po- prioritization, on the contrary.

Post has been editedAlexxxey75 - 30.01.11, 23:10

Rep: (6)
RankoR,
And it does not plan memorizing routes and at startup to choose a route already stored? For example "to the country", "from the country", etc. It would be not bad ...

Bug fixed.
Attention! To update, delete the old version and install the new one onthislink.
QR-Code:
Attached fileimg.jpg(491 bytes)

And it does not plan memorizing routes and at startup to choose a route already stored? For example "to the country", "from the country", etc. It would be not bad ...

It planned. Also it planned widget, but the widget will likely cost a bit of money. The very same application will be free.

Post has been editedRankoR - 30.01.11, 23:29

Rep: (0)
And what is the difference from the Suburban?

Rep: (23)
While using the program is practically impossible. If the phone is not connected to the internet, then at the start of FC. When it was launched at a time when the Internet was something to enjoy, in principle, possible to the nearest the closure of the program / reboot. But - when switching directions must wait a few seconds, though the program warns of this.
Summary:
1. While on the Suburban difference for the better there. However, apparently, abandoned Suburban, so this program is where to develop. Widget, and so on ...
2. It should be mandatory to write at the top of a station to which the schedule is shown at the moment.
3. The program should be cached Download the schedule on the SD card and normally run / work without the Internet.

Rep: (202)
I add my 5 cents in the piggy bank wishes:
--
1. When the screen is rotated, the schedule is reset, you need to save the current state of the program for the recovery when the screen is rotated.

2. The schedule sometimes does not fit the data in the ListItem, for example, when the train indicated on many days she can not walk. It would be nice to do on ListItem'y wrap_content height.

3. There are some bugs in the schedule. Try to view the schedule of the Belarusian direction of Moscow (the Belorussky Railway Station) to the treadmill. The first two records contradict each other on the date and time of the train.

4. If two identical stations selected - writing ". Error Please try again."

5. In the "Select the direction of" any extra blank line, and the choice of the city, perhaps it makes sense to make a separate drop-down list, as when "Moscow" as the direction of write error.

It seems everything is, well, a common wish - another icon (it looks more like a high-speed train than the train), the white background of the program and the ability to load and save schedules offline for a particular city. Well, that's buns, now it would be good to just did not have bugs. ;)

Well, I join the wishes of the previous speaker.

And, of course, the program useful and necessary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 9:53