> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CheMax Rus | Base cheat codes in Russian for PC games

Rep: (3)
CheMax Rus
version: 1.07

Last update of the program in the header:10.11.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Base cheat codes in Russian for PC games.

Description:
Base cheat codes for computer (PC) games in Russian. In addition, there is a list of trainers, save files and passages that can be downloaded from the developer’s site. The current version features more than 9,200 games. There are several options for displaying text, a built-in database update from off. site.
After installation, when you first start, you will need to download the database off. site (~ 4,5Mb).

Homepage: http://chemax.ru
Android Market: market: // details? id = com.codeartmobile.CheMaxRus

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
version: 1.07 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2187900/CheMax_Rus_v1.07.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 11.11.12, 22:19
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (11)
CheMax already got to the bucket. : D

2anonymous1377
please do not confuse cheating in online games and cheating in ordinary games, these are two big differences.
CheMax and CheMax Rus contain cheating informationexclusively for ordinary (not online) games,
and in the case of multiplayer games only for single player mode or vs CPU.

Rep: (10)
chemax.ru by the way is not so big. The largest and most complete base is on dlh.net
I personally find cheating stupid zadrotstvo and inability to play. I basically do not use cheats. To some extent, offline cheating is more repugnant to me than online cheating.

chemax.ru by the way is not so big.

but no one wrote that it is the largest :)
but according to Russian-language cheats, one of the most
and this program is almost an offline analogue of chemax.ru (only without trainers, saves and walkthroughs)

P.S. on the specified dlh.net everything is in English or German.

Rep: (10)
helloworld1 @ 01/29/2011, 16:22*
and no one wrote that it is the largest, but according to Russian-language cheats one of the most, and this program is almost offline analogue site chemax.ru (only without trainers, saves and passages) P.S. dlh.net is all in English or German.

Having an Android device is a shame not to know at least a little technical English. If only as a reject phone.

Rep: (8)
There are games in which you cheat for pleasure, and not for passing difficult moments. A prime example is Red Faction Guerilla, Saint's Row, GTA IV: tbogt. I played them, got tired, turned on the cheats and have fun, because the main storyline has already passed. Or will you, from principles, deprive yourself of pleasure?

Post has been editediiN94 - 31.01.11, 19:56

Rep: (4)
If you do not like cheats, then what you forgot about this topic? Your IMHO does not interest anyone.
According to sabzh: The hero is flying normally. Only the search slows down. Apparently because of the volume of the base.

Post has been editedBankai - 01.02.11, 00:45

for those who have already downloaded - I advise you to update the database.
there, besides the fact that new codes were added there, it was also fixed an annoying error, due to which the automatic transition to the game did not work when entering an alternative name.

new version 1.02 released
minor bugs arising in some types of devices are fixed.

Attached files

Attached fileCheMaxRus.apk(194.43 KB)

new version 1.03 released
one minor bug fixed

Attached files

Attached fileCheMaxRus.apk(194.51 KB)

Rep: (0)
Although he himself is a fan of driving a week of speed, his son does not really want to go through difficult levels, and there is not always time to open new levels or earn a new car. So thanks for the program.
And whoever doesn’t like it, there is simply nothing to do in this thread.

new version 1.04 released
minor bug fixed

Attached files

Attached fileCheMaxRus.apk(194.52 KB)

new version 1.05 released
small fixes caught due to an error downloading the update.

Attached files

Attached fileCheMaxRus.apk(194.5 KB)

Rep: (71)
does not work on 2.3.3 writes "error reading database".

Rep: (219)
Please, to whom it is not difficult, post the database here.(SDCard \ CheMax \ CheMaxRus.bs)
It’s just that I now have Internet access only on the BB, and therefore I can’t download the database.
Searched for off. site, I did not find it there, but the base from the PC version does not fit.

Post has been editedGVlad284 - 22.08.11, 15:53

Here is version 1.6

Attached files

Attached filepkg_1.06.apk(194.72 KB)

Post has been editeddilap54 - 28.01.12, 23:21
Reason for editing: it turns out I am forbidden to download .bs files

excellent, very convenient program

Post has been editeddilap54 - 28.01.12, 23:20

Rep: (6)
Does anyone know cheats on World of tanks?

Rep: (8)
This is for cheaters - like me.
On a computer, you can’t always see it, but on a phone (smartphone) almost always.

Rep: (6)
Here is the latest bratyuni database)
Attached filechemaxrus.rar(1.87 MB)

Post has been editedaucoin98 - 25.03.12, 10:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 06:06