> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

QIP Mobile | Port with Java for Android

Rep: (62)
QIP Mobile
version: 1.2.56

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A popular messenger from a Russian developer has become available for almost all mobile devices. Previously, all the owners of devices based on Symbian UIQ3, Symbian 9 (S60), Windows Mobile, as well as owners of Apple iPhone smartphones could use the services of “quip”. Now, the popular ICQ client is also suitable for ordinary phones, and in our case, for the Android platform through the Java J2ME emulator. Let me remind you that QIP is currently the most popular universal messenger of Russian production, which, in addition to ICQ protocols, is also supported by Jabber, Mail.ru Agent and others.
Now, actually, about the changes I made:
- Emoticons, ordinary koloboks (49 pieces, there were about 40);
- Status icons as in QIP Infium (16 * 16);
- Icons of private statuses (16 * 16);
- Application icon (48 * 48), etc.
Attention!The application requires Java J2ME Runner !
The application is ported online converter j2me MIDP into Android package .
Leave your feedback and suggestions, but do not judge strictly, this is my first topic! : rolleyes:

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.2.56 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/818388/qipmobile_unsigned_jad.apk

Past versions
Version: 1.1.11 Attached fileQIP_Mobile_v1.1.11.apk (353.94 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 12.02.11, 20:20
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (260)
Jimm is already on the forum.

Rep: (76)
Jimm is already on the forum.

but what does jimm have to do with if it's quip.

Rep: (4)
Despite the fact that this is one and the same

Rep: (241)
60cent2007 @ 01/29/2011, 08:34*
but what does jimm have to do with if it's quip

In the usual jimm they stuffed the icons from the quip and called qip. There is also the same mail.ru agent

Post has been editedTechNick.Max - 29.01.11, 09:09

Rep: (1)
Run in a yavamashine, then it is better to use the build agent. We are waiting for a full quip port

Rep: (2)
Yes, that would be a port from Simba, or from an iPhone!

Rep: (30)
For 4 years they have been waiting for the iPhone, so many probably for the android ...

Firstly, there are no x-statuses in the Mail.Ru Agent assembly, omit the emoticons (this already tastes and color), and you won’t even throw the right person into the invoice once again))
Secondly, QIP is unlikely to agree with Google and make a port on the Android))
If someone still thinks that this is another jimm with quip icons, here you arelink)))

Rep: (171)
There is nothing better than ICQlive. IMHO

Rep: (78)
And what for quipu to agree with Google? Do not write nonsense!

Rep: (4)
Jimm aspro

aftar find 100 differences

Rep: (2)
Jimm aspro only supports ICQ and QIP Mobile jaber, qip, icq, etc.!

Rep: (21)
Constantly gives an error, what is the problem?

Rep: (10)
Pashalisk @ 01/29/2011, 12:39*
Secondly, QIP is unlikely to agree with Google and make a port on the Android))

Tin, what's in your head? And they don’t have to negotiate with the US president to buy an Android phone?

Rep: (48)
And by the way, they already wrote that quip for android is already in development

Post has been editedMcLaud_savagemessiahzine.com - 29.01.11, 15:26

Rep: (91)
Turd, this is a simple Java client ported, on the official website exactly the same Java current

anonymous1377,
RubiconX,
Well, yes, he froze)) then he caught up with the current that he wrote)
Hell_1,
and here is the opposite and is not indicated

Posted on 1/29/2011, 16:08:

mkarelov,
which one?

Rep: (202)
In exactly the same way, I ported Mobile Agent to myself. Everything plows: D. And it turned out to be much more convenient than QiPa.

Rep: (1313)
Pashalisk @ 01/29/2011, 12:39*
If someone still thinks that this is another jimm with quip icons, then here's a link for you)))

Judging by the fact that this is the only client distributed under the GPL license. Well, yes, most likely it is Jimm with icons from QIP. And judging by the presence of the jabber protocol (the "QIP" protocol is also jabber, if that), then it is based on Jimm Aspro, also distributed under the GPL license. To me, by and large, no matter where this miracle came from, but my personal opinion is that JavaME software does not belong in the section of native Android programs. However, I do not oblige anyone to share my point of view.

Rep: (187)
I have such a problem, when I want to answer my interlocutor the keyboard does not come out, I just have to press the menu button, only after that I get out .. how to solve the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 07:12