> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SkitMail | A good e-mail client

Rep: (30)
SkitMail
Version: 3.511

Last update of the program in the header:28.01.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
SkitMail email client with search, Push Email, Multi-Sync, create labels, signatures, bcc-self, mail storage on SD, offline viewing, and much more!

SkitMail supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange (with WebDAV)
Russian is. Free.

After numerous yuzaniya set of e-mail programs, while focused on this. Easy to manage, all right at your fingertips, fast.
I recommend to do in the dark setting interface (well, this is an amateur).

Homepage: http://ru.androlib.com/android.developer.skitapps-iACE.aspx
Android Market: market: // details id = com.skitapps.skitmail & am ... Androlib% 20Page?

Additional Information

Download: Version: 3.511
Attached filecom.skitapps.skitmail_2.apk(2.36 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedOgn - 28.01.11, 21:54

Rep: (105)
And Android 1.6 go?

Rep: (27)
the rules are?

shaggoth @ 28.01.2011, 23:01*
the rules are?

Like I not found.

@ @ Ndrey76 28-01-2011, 22:30*
And Android 1.6 go?

Try to, that it was written for all versions.

Rep: (9)
OGN, thank you, the customer the best free !!!! on Dizayre HD 2.2 good flight !!! ;)

The interface is very similar to the 9, the weight of more than 2 MB, and the worst thing is the advertising vezde.Snos.

@ @ Ndrey76 29-01-2011, 12:13*
The interface is very similar to the 9, the weight of more than 2 MB, and the worst thing is the advertising vezde.Snos.

Yes, I, too, was advertising yuzanya, razdrozhalo in the early hours, thought to carry, then disappeared, and that so far it does not exist! (Droid did not kill ox) ....

Rep: (249)
OGN @ 29.01.2011, 16:52*
Yes, I, too, was advertising yuzanya, razdrozhalo in the early hours, thought to carry, then disappeared, and that so far it is not

Strange! I did not have any advertising from the moment of installation. No "rezalok and walls and rue" no.

Why is advertising so behave? What assumptions?

@ @ Ndrey76 29-01-2011, 23:31*
Why is advertising so behave? What assumptions?

I'm not worried about it))

Rep: (3)
Can you clearly explain what criteria it is better or worse k9?

wylde @ 30.01.2011, 10:36*
Can you clearly explain what criteria it is better or worse k9?

seychasuzhe so offhand and not say, K9 demolished long ago. To me it seemed to some curve. If it seychasyuzaete, put it, and write impressions. I'm interested in your opinion, as a user of K9. (If it is)

Rep: (3)
OGN @ 30.01.2011, 17:14*
If it seychasyuzaete, put it, and write impressions.

Full clone k-9.

Rep: (219)
Even a partial translation - as in the K9 (the same menu items). The impression is that plagiarism IMHO.

Rep: (2)
Why is this program and for-9 on my Gmail account I see only new messages, the old offline I can not read. Why is that? On mail.ru okay.

Rep: (139)
egorert @ 29.01.2011, 13:02*
OGN, thank you, the customer the best free !!!! on Dizayre HD 2.2 good flight !!!

Like it and so mailer supports all + Exchange? What are the advantages?

Rep: (391)
After you install the buggy I thought)) Type locate the 10-ty different from K-9!

Rep: (0)
asd2003ru @ 03.02.2011, 15:49*
Like it and so mailer supports all + Exchange? What are the advantages?

What about HD, do not say in a simple Desire regular mailer does not work correctly with folders in Exchange. Automatically synchronizes only the Inbox. Folder inside the inbox are synchronized only when they are opened. Uncomfortable scary. How I could not find win, eventually moved to the client side.

Rep: (452)
_luki4_
After you install the buggy I thought)) Type locate the 10-ty different from K-9!

And then it is not surprising: some dishonest individuals take the finished product, interrupt the package name, change the ID of advertising on its (that dengue was dropped not a developer, and he was), either initially commercialized offer application weight wrong their own advertising, etc. for decency me a couple of inscriptions, background color, etc., and has a view of your application spread on the market.
I do not presume to say that in this particular case, all that way, but the signs on the face.

Rep: (139)
Well K9 open source that's used to the fullest.

gdy74 @ 11.02.2011, 15:10*
What about HD, do not say in a simple Desire regular mailer does not work correctly with folders in Exchange. Automatically synchronizes only the Inbox. Folder inside the inbox are synchronized only when they are opened. Uncomfortable scary. How I could not find win, eventually moved to the client side.

A thought .. .. this TouchDown and use ..

Rep: (0)
YES, NOT knowing the name you can even confuse the two prog.

But tell me whether there is an email client that would razvorachival an account and normally displays all folders and subfolders,

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 18:39