> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

HTC Notes | note taking

Rep: (1082)
HTC Notes
Version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2012
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description:
Program to create notes.

Analog for Android -HTC Notes

Homepage: http://www.htc.com/

Download:
XAP: Attached fileNotes_v1.7.0.0.xap (1.67 KB)
Previous versions
Attached fileNotes.xap(3.28 MB)

Post has been editedBlackfish - 20.03.12, 07:32

Rep: (743)
Works great): thank_you:

Head @ Hunter,
Be kind, screenshot throw. At least I'll add a hat

Please: thank_you:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Note, all in 3D and very beautiful!
There is nothing analogous with Android in it) This one is hundreds of times more beautiful)

Post has been editedHead @ Hunter - 28.01.11, 03:37

Head @ Hunter @ 01/28/2011, 03:16*
You are welcome

I meant real screenshots. From the Internet, everyone can.

The device is no different) I just don’t have an emulator (it doesn't work in XP) and I think it will be even worse for the camera)} -)

Post has been editedHead @ Hunter - 28.01.11, 12:21

Rep: (28)
On LG I can not send a note to the WP7 main screen :(
In the screenshot, the font seems to be handwritten, but I have a regular print - LG glitch, or on all phones, because WP7 simply doesn’t have a handwritten Cyrillic font?

This is a broken version glitch) There is no handwriting font in it and the live tile is not supported! same as HTC Hub :(

Rep: (64)
Honestly wretched sweeper. At first, it makes a pleasant impression of the effects, but when you start to use it - shit. Russian font is printed and very large there - 4 lines of 2 words each fit into the note. The screen of 4.3 inches and more than 8 words does not fit - this is kapets. :) You even have to scroll one sentence to read. Yes, and writing to existing notes is inconvenient somehow. And everything is stored in its internal format. God knows where.
IMHO, built into the native office of OneNote is a million times more convenient. After bringing the hub to the desktop, a new note is created with two clicks. Moreover, the interface is very convenient, there are lists with one button, and recording to the recorder with one click. There are no problems with the text and with editing too. Everything is automatically saved and, if desired, should be synchronized with the desktop office without any problems.

Post has been editedIgoran - 28.01.11, 21:16

Rep: (28)
I agree, I also picked two minutes and deleted

Rep: (0)
A fig notch ... In every HTC app for WP7, there are too many graphical whistles and fakes, as though WP7 guidelines don't exist ...

Rep: (1)
outcast @ 01/29/2011, 08:05*
built into the native office of OneNote is a million times more convenient

I agree, the built-in is more convenient

Rep: (21)
Correct version number.
Current version - 1.4

Rep: (156)
Here is hap 1.7 Powered by Omnia W

Attached files

Attached file________ v1.7.0.0.xap(3.55 MB)

Post has been editedBlackfish - 20.03.12, 07:30
Reason for editing: raised in a hat, thanks

Rep: (14)
Offtop of course, but even so I ask what the weather in the screenshot?

Rep: (156)
Dimon_di @ 03/19/2012, 7:22 PM*
Offtop of course, but even so I ask what the weather in the screenshot?

HTC Hub is like, but I have a different tile.

Rep: (0)
But how to display a note on the desktop, I have htc,?

Rep: (158)
Tell me who is using this application - why it stopped working in a normal "standing" position of the body, used to constantly and everything was a bundle, but now it is possible to make recordings only when the bodies are in a horizontal position, it is not very convenient ... I tried hapas on this topic as well as dug in tyrnet - zero results ... DFT firmware v.4, the body in the signature ... Spb

Rep: (6)
I think the feature of your model. only works with hardware keyboard

Post has been editedMaidan - 30.04.12, 18:27

Rep: (158)
Maidan @ 04/30/2012, 5:27 PM*
feature of your model

I understand, but I used to use it all the time and everything was OK! I think the matter is also in the firmware ...

Rep: (2)
How to throw the notes notes on the desktop?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 21:52