> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Proximity Screen Off | Lock screen on the sensor closer

Rep: (165)
Proximity Screen Off
version: 7.3

Last update of the program in the header:04.12.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Turning on / off devices gesture.

Description:
Want to feel what gestures can do? here's an application which will let you turn of your screen just with a swipe !! yes that's right !! All you have to do is swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
Motivation to build this app:
I think it is absolutely necessary to have Softkey Buttons for Android instead of breaking our Hardware Keys by obsessively using Android.
1) Lot of android phones do not turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
2) Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying credit card calls)
3) Is it cool if you could just swipe your hand to lock / screenOff you screen?
4) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage !!!
Note:
1) To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App ...

Lock screen on sensor approach. Enough to bring hand, to remove the phone cover, or flip-screen down and through the appropriate time interval (from 0.25 to 15 seconds), the screen goes blank.
Powered by Android 2.2

Settings:
Enable Device Admin - need to activate the program
[Advanced] configure sensors - sensors additional settings (if basic settings do not work)
Disable in Landscape - does not work in landscape mode
Enable during call only - only work during the conversation (during a call, the sensor operates by default)
Cover and hold to lock the screen - to close the sensor to lock the screen
Timeout - selected time over which the sensor must be closed (0.25-15 sec)
Cover and hold to turn on screen - close sensor to turn on the screen (the author advises to carefully use this function, since the activation of functions when using the cover will lead to rapid discharge of the phone)
Timeout - select the time during which the sensor must be closed
Disable accidental lock - preventing accidental locking
Timeout - select the time during which the sensor will not respond to accidental closing (0.25-5 seconds)
In the settings you need to choose "Cover and hold to lock the screen" or "Disable accidental lock".

Before removing the program go to Settings - Security - Select device administrators - uncheck the program. Uninstall or remove through in the program.

Somewhere in the forum read that home after the button is pressed (HTC Desire HD) screen will not be locked for 5 seconds. If you press this button, please be patient! After 5 seconds, the program starts. Immediately repay the screen can be a standard way or tapom on ScreenOff icon (can be displayed on the main screen).

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=876945
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...e4ucz.screenoff

Download:
Version: 7.3 Pro Proximity Screen Off (Post Alex0047 # 67737481)
Version: 6.4 RUS Screen_Off_Pro_v6.4_Rus.apk

Past versions
Version: 7.1 Pro Proximity Screen Off (Post Giacomino # 65892887)
Version: 6.4 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2870609/Proximity_Screen_Off_Pro_v6.4.apk
Version: 5.3 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 16981876) Version: 6.1 Pro Proximity Screen Off (Post # 21318232)
Version: 5.8 Pro Proximity Screen Off (Post # 20914261)
Version: 5.7 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2763174/Proximity+Screen+Off+Pro+v5.6.apk
version: 5.6 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2717273/Proximity+Screen+Off+Pro+v5.6.apk
Version: 5.5 Pro Proximity Screen Off (Post # 20377937)
version: 5.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2537814/Proximity+Screen+Off+Pro+v5.4.apk
version: 5.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2189954/Proximity+Screen+Off+Pro+v5.3.apk
Version: 5.1 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 15927765)
version: 5.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2054544/PSOP+v5.1.apk
Version: 5.0 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 15825516)
version: 5.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2041392/PSOP+v5.0.apk
Version: 4.3 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 15493641)
Version: 4.2 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 15405372)
version: 4.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1993850/Proximity+Screen+Off+Pro+4.2.apk
Version: 4.0 RUS Proximity Screen Off (Post # 15365297)
version: 4.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1983337/ProximityScreenOff+Pro_4.0.apk
Version: 3.3 RUS Proximity Screen Off RUS
Version: 3.3 Proximity Screen Off
version: 2.0 Attached fileProximityScreenOff_2.0.apk (30.57 Kb)

Attached fileProximity_Screen_Off_1.9.apk(25.46 KB)

Attached fileProximity_Screen_Off_1.8.apk(26.11 Kb)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 04.12.17, 21:21
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (9)
something is not working ... do not turn off the screen. android 2.2

Rep: (116)
Acer Stream, neither fought locks your screen only if you turn the device face down and put on the table ... and a good idea

Rep: (165)
shaggoth @ 27.01.2011, 13:21*
parse error

Yeah, right. 2.1 does not work.
Developers on this occasion it is written:
"It requires Android 2.2
And as for crashing issues, I'll certainly look into it very soon. "

Post has been editedLutic - 05.02.11, 15:33

Rep: (378)
Lutic @ 27.01.2011, 15:58*
Lock screen on Approaching sensors (located behind the bars to the right speaker).

Not all the right of the speaker :)
Campaign prog only for CHTC

Post has been editedwhiser - 28.01.11, 03:21

I have earned a fine, though not immediately. which would make it necessary to work in the last three checkboxes to leave only a third of the active and then click Start Service. only now I noticed such a problem that in the settings indicates that it uses up to 30% of the battery. can it be? who had something like that? I'm thinking that if defaul proximity sensor is included only in the time of the call, and this includes his programa always that because of this, and consumption is energy here. I'm wondering whether this sensor at all to eat so much?

even then later earned all the options, but at first did not work. but still waiting for the battery nemeryannom. nobody read forum on xda and even hard for me all my pervarit angliykim. and the program is excellent for automatic locking when lozhish pocket.

Rep: (0)
Staged, but the screen does not turn off or upside down or in the usual, but with the lock displays. DHD

Rep: (0)
The program would be much more relevant for the Hero !!!

andry19 @ 31.01.2011, 18:32*
Staged, but the screen does not turn off or upside down or in the usual, but with the lock displays. DHD

It's amazing. I have exactly the opposite, to cut down cut down, and does not want to include :)
Small animal is the same.

Rep: (58)
on the Samsung 7500, it works well)

Rep: (4)
Softina super'll enjoy =) have long been looking for something like this.

Rep: (64)
It works fine in all modes. I did not expect.

working standards but cuts off not only the screen but the prog ... the film will not listen: blush:

Rep: (591)
Lutic @ 27.01.2011, 14:58*
Disable accidental lock - preventing accidental locking

I do not quite understand how it works, this chip?

Rep: (3)
Put .. It seems to work .. Prog cool .. The main thing that the battery is not to eat ..
Interestingly sensor approach always work when this program is worth it, but when it is not necessary if it is always on?

Well, with the voracity how?

Rep: (200)
m21y61 @ 28.02.2011, 15:10*
Well, with the voracity how?

Quite tolerant ...

Rep: (33)
works great need for the battery is now on track.

Rep: (1)
HTC Hero 2.1 - not even established.
"In the analysis of the packet there is a problem"

Rep: (77)
How do I get the program to start automatically? I tried using the Startup Manager. All the same, she did not start.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 1:13