> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Schedule St. | calendar, tasks, notes, sync with google

Rep: (241)
Schedule St.
Version: 1.15.8

Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Calendar, tasks, notes, synchronization with google.

Description:
Multifunctional combine, which includes a diary, tasks, text notes, voice notes, photo notes, desktop widgets. There is synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks.
Supported installation on Android 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2.

Homepage: http://www.elecom.co.jp/app/elenote/androi..._eng/index.html
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co...android.elenote

Russian interface: Not

Download:
version 1.15.8 Schedule St. (Post by Alex0047 # 48026928)
version 1.11.2 RUS Schedule St. (Post # 8990631)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 17.03.16, 14:36
Reason for editing: new version

PS: It is possible to change the configuration and design of the calendar view by installing paid add-ons
Refill business : market: // search? q = pname: jp.co.elecom.android ... design.business
Refill green : market: // search? q = pname: jp.co.elecom.android ... te.design.green
Refill pink : market: // search? q = pname: jp.co.elecom.android ... ote.design.pink

Rep: (248)
Made very worthy!
1 / Designated the beginning of the week from Monday, but Sunday remains in the widget.
2 / The data from the default calendar was not picked up. Can someone figure it out?
3 / The holidays of Russia (and Germany too) were not loaded, although there is a choice.
4/ Top hammer ads and it is not clear how to remove. Pro-version is not offered, maybe the theme-addon should be bought for this?Checked, you need to buy an addon theme, and reboot the process or body.

We understand further.

Post has been editedCulibin - 27.01.11, 09:59

1. My Sunday starts the day of the week, in the settings I did not find a reassignment of the first day of the week
2. I just indicated when choosing a calendar - Google Calendar and everything was synchronized
3. holidays synchronized.
4. advertising is removed by installing a paid add-on (not yet purchased by me) orВ® AdFree Android ,

Vyacheslav-S @ 01/27/2011, 10:07*
In the settings, I did not find a reassignment of the first day of the week

Is there such ...
choosing a calendar - Google Calendar and everything is synchronized

He also chose it, but it was not synchronized.
holidays synchronized.

I'll try again.
advertising is removed by installing a paid add-on

I bought a paid topic (Business). The body rebutted, the screen wiped, blew into the microphone. Advertising has remained!

Yuzay further.

Rep: (7)
ummm, something delicious!
schaz zayuzayem: sveta:

I noticed a slight slowing down / delay in drawing events in the calendar and didn’t quite understand how Mail Memo works (you seem to indicate your email and keyword as soon as a message arrives in this box with a keyword, does Mail Memo parse this message in its section or not? ).

Ewb @ 01/27/2011, 10:24*
something delicious!

Taking out the brain in Japanese! Can not tame the program. Brush! : help:

I drive in the data, I leaf through it until October (at least forward, even backward) and the program crashes.

Post has been editedCulibin - 27.01.11, 11:28

Culibin @ 27.1.2011, 13:12*
I bought a paid topic (Business) ...

And you can post it here?

Vyacheslav-S @ 01/27/2011, 19:07*
And you can post it here?

And she integrated into the program. She did not pull out. And by the way, she looks fuzzy. Default is better. And advertising is not lost. It looks like the developer wants to plant on all 3 topics.

Rep: (238)
Comrades, I did not understand that. He ships for Russia some holidays but they are not in the calendar

TechNick.Max @ 01/27/2011, 19:20*
He ships for Russia some holidays but they are not in the calendar

Yeah. I do not have any.

TechNick.Max @ 01/27/2011, 10:20 PM*
Comrades, I did not understand that. He ships for Russia some holidays but they are not in the calendar

You can go through the browser inhttp://www.google.com/calendar/, there you can add Holidays of Russia or can thisCalendar "Holidays of Russia 2011" .
It works for me.

Post has been editedVyacheslav-s - 27.01.11, 20:38

Rep: (16)
It looks very high quality, I can try it as a replacement for the calendar.
Only the beauty of something on 3mb pulled ... oh horror

Post has been editedpixonline - 27.01.11, 23:24

Pixonline @ 01/28/2011, 02:23*
Only the beauty of something on 3mb pulled ...

Well, this application can be replaced by several functions at once.

Rep: (0)
The idea is good, but the program is not completed (well, or I did not figure out how to set it up)
I confirm - October - crashes, although if you make a week display, then October and November are ok (you’re tired of flipping further)
Synchronized entries only calendar, which was the default. The program sees all the calendars and can even add new events there, but I never saw them in Gmail :(
Photo memo, TODO and Voice memo doesn't sync at all with Gmail :(
Although maybe I'm crooked, correct
And ... to update the settings (for example, change the first month of the week) click in the main window of the program menu ->exit. Again we go into the program and everything is OK :)

Rep: (0)
The program on Hero is very slow !!! Enjoy very annoying ...

Rep: (4)
Neither the default nor this program does not load the "Events", the tasks and the rest of the bullshit loads perfectly from Google.
The program itself is not anything, that's just the sun. instead of mon In the options exhibited country Russia, did not help. As for advertising, I did not notice it.

Is there a thread of the program that synchronized events and tasks with Google?

Rep: (2)
Beautiful thing! But at Optimus One slows down. As noted above, this may be due to the loading of advertising in the free version. Buy did not dare, because So far, I use another calendar - Gemini Calendar.

Svcitius @ 03/11/2011, 15:43*
Neither the default nor this program does not load the "Events" ...

What does that mean? What events and where are they not loaded?
I have Events (events / events) and Tasks (tasks) perfectly synchronized in both directions.

Something_Stupid @ 03/11/2011, 18:23*
But at Optimus One slows down.

I also slow down, I hope that the developer will optimize this organizer in future releases.
The design and convenience of the interface really liked.

Something_Stupid @ 03/11/2011, 18:23*
As noted above, this may be due to the loading of advertising in the free version.

It can help -В® AdFree Android(removes ads).
I did not dare to buy either, tkCulibin several posts above wrote that after the purchase the advertisement did not disappear.

Rep: (4)
Vyacheslav-S @ 03/11/2011, 15:27*
Tasks

Well, xs, I do not want, I have already searched everything. Also, I cannot create Tasks on the calendar on my phone (there is no such menu item).
If there is a guess, I'll be glad to hear.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19 12:15