Message#1
26.01.11, 17:30
Sensei
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1039
Check in: 25.02.09
Samsung Galaxy A50 4/64

In this topic we ask developerswrite programs from scratchfor Android devices.

Gentlemen, developers and people versed in programming, leave your comments about the orders and the possibility of their execution. Perhaps by joint efforts and direct dialogue, we will help our users to find what they are looking for.

SEARCH software for Android OS

Custom games

Porting and adaptation of programs preinstalled in devices for installation and launch on other Android devices

Application modification

List of active software developers

Note!Additional item rules:
12. Links to third-party resources are prohibited. If necessary, you can send a link to a third-party resource inLS, to those who ask for it.
13. It is forbidden to “apat” your orders.

Be sure to read!
Theme Rules
Ordering Requirements
1. Before asking to write something, look at the topic.Android - Programs. Perhaps there is already a solution to your problem.
2. Perhaps in the list of programs there is already something that does not fully meet your requirements, then do not be lazy to give a reference to that program (only links within the site are allowed)savagemessiahzine.com), the analogue of which you need.
3. Try to clearly describe the functions that the program should perform.
4. If you are ready to thank the future artist financially - indicate this, preferably also indicate the way. The amount of gratitude being discussedonlyin personal correspondence.
5. If the list of orders already contains the program you need, then write down how you see this development. Or just join the customer. The more a program is required, the greater the chance that developers will take it.
6. Nobody restricts you in the style of writing messages (except for general rulessavagemessiahzine.com) But, orders in the form of "here are such programs ..., otherwise I have .... because I have a cat ...." - they will not be accepted. You can describe your problem as you please, but then the order must follow clear, appropriate to the current requirements for the preparation of the order, the instructions that I put in the header.
7. Please keep the discussion as close as possible to the topic and to the point.
8. If necessary, dialogue - please use Personal Messages or QMS.
9. The subject condemns only the functionality of the program - the size and terms of payment are discussed only in the LAN or in some other way outside the forum.
10. It is prohibited to order programs of spies, eavesdroppers, spiesters and others violating the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
11. It is forbidden to order hackers programs, games, networks.
12. Links to third-party resources are prohibited. If necessary, you can send a link to a third-party resource inLS, to those who ask for it.
13. It is forbidden to “apat” your orders.
Restrictions and orders that cannot be implemented
  • Before asking to implement any function, find out whether this function is supported by your device (for example, you cannot implement FM radio when there is no radio module)
  • It’s impossible to write a good program for xxxxxxxxx. The concept is good very vague
  • The multisym control program is on the SIM card itself and therefore it is impossible to implement any SIM card control. \
  • Disabling and turning on the entire device by timer on the android is impossible. Only turn off wireless networks (essence-flight mode)
An example of correct ordering
Need a program calorie counter
- when you start the program on the screen a few large buttons with the values: 10, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
- it is desirable that the color of the buttons or labels change from green (50) to red (500)
- at the bottom of the screen (maybe at the top?) a window with the amount typed by the buttons and the "OK" button
- when you press the buttons with numbers, they are added together, preferably a vibration feedback.
- when pressing "Ok", the amount dialed by the numbers is recorded in the table with the date and time of entry and exit from the program
- and accordingly a tool to look at this table or at least in Excell format.
- preferably the ability to customize the nomenals of numeric buttons.
- instead of an icon, create a widget that is just as small (1x1) on which the number of calories will be displayed for today
Ready to pay, pay or “treat” beer (tea, coffee, ...)

If you are too lazy to deploy and read the text under these three spoilers, and most importantly fulfill the requirements, then I consider your posts a flood and delete them. This does not apply to questions and discussion of program functionality, but please do not turn the topic into a chat - there is a website for this<acronym title = 'QMS'>koumiss</ acronym>.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 15.09.16, 10:57
Reason for editing: slartus added to active developers list
dr dravs
Message#82
15.04.11, 19:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 12.04.11
HTC Desire HD

Hello. Is it possible to make a program to block the side volume control, so that it was possible to adjust the sound on the screen, such as the icon with the knob.
RubberBigPepper
Message#83
15.04.11, 19:58
Cucumber
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 9347
Check in: 29.03.10
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

dr dravs,
I can block it, but I can finish my brightness control so that it can also adjust the sound, it can be done.
There is only one problem — the sounds in the phone are divided into streams: the sound of the phone, the sound of the subscriber, the sound of music, the sound of messages.
Which regulate it?

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
Displaybrightness, [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220775"В® WiFi TX power [/ ur]
dr dravs
Message#84
15.04.11, 20:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
HTC Desire HD

The problem is this, the palm is healthy, when checking email or writing SMS or others I do maneuvers with the device, as a result, when the call, as luck would have it, it almost always has to be addressed very carefully, this is annoying. So you tell me what can be done in this case.
slartus
Message#85
15.04.11, 20:29
status name
[offline]

Messages 7673
Check in: 05.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

dr dravs,
There is a program that returns sound after 20 seconds if you do not confirm its change. if you need I can find out (familiar uses)

--------------------
dr dravs
Message#86
15.04.11, 20:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
HTC Desire HD

Returns to what position, if a couple of times on the regulator in the minus with an interval of three seconds and put the device in your pocket and then the call, what will happen, I do not understand the algorithm of this program
slartus
Message#87
15.04.11, 21:32
status name
[offline]

Messages 7673
Xiaomi Mi 8

dr dravs,
rocker or even accidentally change the sound - pops up a window (probably), such as "confirm the change", if you do not confirm, the level that was last confirmed will return. I did not see the program itself, he only told me

Posted on 04/15/2011, 21:32:

dr dravs,
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.h...e=search_result
here is this program.

--------------------
dr dravs
Message#88
15.04.11, 21:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
HTC Desire HD

Thank you slartus, throw off the file, test it. What model is the program on?
slartus
Message#89
15.04.11, 21:33
status name
[offline]

Messages 7673
Xiaomi Mi 8

dr dravs,
standing on lg optimus one
one of the reviews
A useful program for those who are afraid to accidentally press the volume control. On ...
by Denis– 5 August 2010Spam
A useful program for those who are afraid to accidentally press the volume control. On Desire relevant.

Post has been editedslartus - 15.04.11, 21:34

--------------------
dr dravs
Message#90
15.04.11, 21:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
HTC Desire HD

Huge ATP, downloaded, installed, many settings, all in English, it's too late for me to learn. Configured — change in call level — warning — if not confirmed, after five seconds everything is in place — plus the tray icon, incl. sound or not
Eleman
Message#91
17.04.11, 20:45
Old
[online]

Messages 2598
Check in: 20.03.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Is it possible to teach a smartphone to change the volume of multimedia immediately after pressing a swing instead of the volume of a call? Can it be registered in the configs of the system's depths in order to replace it?

--------------------
Samsung (2005) SGX-X600>>Motorola (2006) C650>>SIEMENS (2007) C75>>Nokia (2008) N70>>Samsung (2010) SGX-i900>>Motorola (2011) Milestone>>Sony Ericsson (2011) Aspen 16g>>Samsung (2012) Galaxy SII>>Redmi (2018) Note5
Stanislav_0324
Message#92
18.04.11, 01:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 26.03.11
HTC Desire

Maybe someone can?

http://itunes.apple.com/uk/app/free-flight/id373065271?mt=8

It is necessary that this program can be run on an Android phone, for example on HTC Desire, and synchronize it with a quadcopter. Initially, it is designed to synchronize Parrot. Ar. Drone with iphone, ipod or ipad.
The very toy (quadrocopter) can be viewed at this link:

http://vkontakte.ru/club22536497#/video-19714380_160073651

Payment webmoney.
nvorel
Message#93
19.04.11, 17:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 23.05.08
Apple iPad 4

Good afternoon, dear programmers! Odalby two hundred rubles without regret (I am sure not one) for the program that calculates the amount of state duty to the court (general jurisdiction, arbitration), notary services, registration (real estate, transport). All this is in the tax code, but it is operationally difficult to calculate on the fly or in court, and with such a program is just a fairy tale. The program will be needed as air to all lawyers and realtors. And it would also be good to provide in the program a penalty calculation for 395 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and counting the days from a certain date. Dreaming of something I am.
slartus
Message#94
19.04.11, 17:54
status name
[offline]

Messages 7673
Xiaomi Mi 8

nvorel,
Is there a formula for calculating?

--------------------
olikua
Message#95
19.04.11, 18:04
Stay phase
[offline]

Messages 600
Check in: 19.06.07
Xiaomi redmi

There is an idea to create a program that binds to hard keys on certain parts of the screen or hangs in memory and emulates these clicks.

Ideally, it would be if you could draw a grid of "screen zones" yourself, assign buttons to them and save the files.
What is it necessary for? ... many have Milestone, SE X10 mini pro or any other keyboard maker (and not the keyboard maker, besides the Gt540 such a program would suit at least some kind of thread, the convenience of games, sharpened by multitouch) and everyone would want the convenience of games as in Ixperia Play, such a solution would be, although not ideal, but quite good.

--------------------
SiemensA40>SE-t100>SamsungX-140>SiemensC65>MotorolaE398>Nokia3230>SiemensSX1>MotorolaMPx220>SEp900>Motorola E1000>HTC VOX>MotorolaA1200>MotorolaDevour>Palmpre>HTCMagic>SE MiniPRO>HTC Desire z>Motorola atrix>THL T6s
nvorel
Message#96
19.04.11, 18:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 23.05.08
Apple iPad 4

slartus
There are various programs for PCs and other platforms, maybe you can sort them like that. And so all the formulas in the tax code.
HTC_Man
Message#97
19.04.11, 22:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 622
Check in: 28.01.10
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Is it possible to create a program for such an operation with bluetooth? Here is a link to the program there and a full description of the action smarts.org.ua/smart/files/file5039.html

--------------------
Portal User Clubsavagemessiahzine.comfrom Kazakhstan

Who needs a decent discount on Lamoda write. Is free.
vit_min
Message#98
19.04.11, 22:30
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 14.04.08
Zopo C2

Under WM there is such a program megacontact. its main purpose is a telephone directory, with a search by phone, address, full name. but the most pleasant thing is when an incoming call is received, it compares the number with what is in the database and gives out full info. for example, there is a call from the city phone number, on the screen it says
telephone number, city, street, house number, apartment number, name for whom the phone is registered.
Is it possible to make this program for android.
the program itself could be viewed / downloadedhere
Eleman
Message#99
20.04.11, 14:23
Old
[online]

Messages 2598
Check in: 20.03.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

olikua,I support this brilliant idea! Programmers, reality or fantasy ?? Ready to buy

Post has been editedEleman - 20.04.11, 14:26

--------------------
Samsung (2005) SGX-X600>>Motorola (2006) C650>>SIEMENS (2007) C75>>Nokia (2008) N70>>Samsung (2010) SGX-i900>>Motorola (2011) Milestone>>Sony Ericsson (2011) Aspen 16g>>Samsung (2012) Galaxy SII>>Redmi (2018) Note5
HTC_Man
Message#100
21.04.11, 08:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 622
Check in: 28.01.10
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Program type Terminal can not be done on android?savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26143&st=200

--------------------
Portal User Clubsavagemessiahzine.comfrom Kazakhstan

Who needs a decent discount on Lamoda write. Is free.
SofroNSEA
Message#101
21.04.11, 13:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 13.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

HTC_Man @ 04/21/2011, 08:51*
Program type Terminal can not be done on android?

And not destiny to use search? For a long time there is not one

582 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/16/19, 15:05