Message#1
26.01.11, 17:30
Sensei
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1037
Check in: 25.02.09
LG G3

In this topic we ask developerswrite programs from scratchfor Android devices.

Gentlemen, developers and people versed in programming, leave your comments about the orders and the possibility of their execution. Perhaps by joint efforts and direct dialogue, we will help our users to find what they are looking for.

SEARCH software for Android OS

Custom games

Porting and adaptation of programs preinstalled in devices for installation and launch on other Android devices

Application modification

List of active software developers

Note!Additional item rules:
12. Links to third-party resources are prohibited. If necessary, you can send a link to a third-party resource inLS, to those who ask for it.
13. It is forbidden to “apat” your orders.

Be sure to read!
Theme Rules
Ordering Requirements
1. Before asking to write something, look at the topic.Android - Programs. Perhaps there is already a solution to your problem.
2. Perhaps in the list of programs there is already something that does not fully meet your requirements, then do not be lazy to give a reference to that program (only links within the site are allowed)savagemessiahzine.com), the analogue of which you need.
3. Try to clearly describe the functions that the program should perform.
4. If you are ready to thank the future artist financially - indicate this, preferably also indicate the way. The amount of gratitude being discussedonlyin personal correspondence.
5. If the list of orders already contains the program you need, then write down how you see this development. Or just join the customer. The more a program is required, the greater the chance that developers will take it.
6. Nobody restricts you in the style of writing messages (except for general rulessavagemessiahzine.com) But, orders in the form of "here are such programs ..., otherwise I have .... because I have a cat ...." - they will not be accepted. You can describe your problem as you please, but then the order must follow clear, appropriate to the current requirements for the preparation of the order, the instructions that I put in the header.
7. Please keep the discussion as close as possible to the topic and to the point.
8. If necessary, dialogue - please use Personal Messages or QMS.
9. The subject condemns only the functionality of the program - the size and terms of payment are discussed only in the LAN or in some other way outside the forum.
10. It is prohibited to order programs of spies, eavesdroppers, spiesters and others violating the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
11. It is forbidden to order hackers programs, games, networks.
12. Links to third-party resources are prohibited. If necessary, you can send a link to a third-party resource inLS, to those who ask for it.
13. It is forbidden to “apat” your orders.
Restrictions and orders that cannot be implemented
  • Before asking to implement any function, find out whether this function is supported by your device (for example, you cannot implement FM radio when there is no radio module)
  • It’s impossible to write a good program for xxxxxxxxx. The concept is good very vague
  • The multisym control program is on the SIM card itself and therefore it is impossible to implement any SIM card control. \
  • Disabling and turning on the entire device by timer on the android is impossible. Only turn off wireless networks (essence-flight mode)
An example of correct ordering
Need a program calorie counter
- when you start the program on the screen a few large buttons with the values: 10, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
- it is desirable that the color of the buttons or labels change from green (50) to red (500)
- at the bottom of the screen (maybe at the top?) a window with the amount typed by the buttons and the "OK" button
- when you press the buttons with numbers, they are added together, preferably a vibration feedback.
- when pressing "Ok", the amount dialed by the numbers is recorded in the table with the date and time of entry and exit from the program
- and accordingly a tool to look at this table or at least in Excell format.
- preferably the ability to customize the nomenals of numeric buttons.
- instead of an icon, create a widget that is just as small (1x1) on which the number of calories will be displayed for today
Ready to pay, pay or “treat” beer (tea, coffee, ...)

If you are too lazy to deploy and read the text under these three spoilers, and most importantly fulfill the requirements, then I consider your posts a flood and delete them. This does not apply to questions and discussion of program functionality, but please do not turn the topic into a chat - there is a website for this<acronym title = 'QMS'>koumiss</ acronym>.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 15.09.16, 10:57
Reason for editing: slartus added to active developers list
4ufak
Message#2
27.01.11, 17:05
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 675
Check in: 22.02.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Need a program that takes the device from sleep mode by pressing the "optical trackball". The solutions that I met on the WidgetLocker forum are not interesting. Need a tiny program.

You can achieve the effect, but! Only with root-rights.

Or, according to the similarity with WidgetLocker, you can make your loxgrin (although I think that it is better to make it difficult). But the point is that then the standard lockscreen will turn off, and the device will wake up by pressing any hard key.

--------------------
Alcatel OT 512 ->Motorolla V360 ->Nokia 7610 ->HTC Hero ->Motorola Defy ->Samsung Note 10.1
GarryBig
Message#3
27.01.11, 17:31
Sensei
[offline]

Messages 1037
LG G3

4ufak @ 01/27/2011, 21:05*
and the device will wake up from pressing any hard key.

So he has only four of them, and the volume keys are pressed very rarely.
If it is possible to determine which hard key was pressed, it is possible to make the phone fall asleep if the volume key is pressed. It turns out that he will wake up only from the trackball or the "on" key.

--------------------
Respectfully! Date "____" _________ _____. Signature ____________ / ________ /
Answer us, and then ... if you do not respond, we will write in "Sportloto" !!!
4ufak
Message#4
27.01.11, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

so that the phone falls asleep if the volume key is pressed

New problem. Currently, the API does not allow you to put the phone to sleep. All you can do is set the sleep timeout to a minimum. And hope that during these five seconds nothing will touch the screen or the other keys.

In general, between us, the API for Android ... It leaves much to be desired.

--------------------
Alcatel OT 512 ->Motorolla V360 ->Nokia 7610 ->HTC Hero ->Motorola Defy ->Samsung Note 10.1
GarryBig
Message#5
27.01.11, 18:02
Sensei
[offline]

Messages 1037
LG G3

And you can block the touchpad for these five seconds?

Those. so that when a program wakes up, it starts a program that interrogates hard keys and at the same time blocks the touchpad. Accordingly, provided that the trackball is pressed, the minimum timeout is set to its original, original position.

If it is even more precise, then it is necessary to write Lockscreen, on the screen of which there will be no active components, but only a timeout for five seconds if the volume key was pressed.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 27.01.11, 18:21

--------------------
4ufak
Message#6
27.01.11, 18:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

: scratch_one-s_head:
Need to think...

It seems - no. Anyway, when you click on it - the phone will wake up.

--------------------
GarryBig
Message#7
27.01.11, 18:26
Sensei
[offline]

Messages 1037
LG G3

4ufak,Well, yes, he will wake up, check which button he was woken up and if it was not a trackball, then he would fall asleep after five seconds. Or if it is impossible to check which button was pressed, it will be five seconds to wait for another pressing of the trackball.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 27.01.11, 18:27

--------------------
ewg1
Message#8
28.01.11, 18:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 06.02.10
Google nexus 4

Need a program that would give the ability to automatically switch between WiFi and 3G. The program should set the switching threshold depending on the confidence of receiving WiFi. Let's say WiFi power is less than 20% ->3G, more ->Wifi Ready for donations.
GarryBig
Message#9
28.01.11, 19:27
Sensei
[offline]

Messages 1037
LG G3

ewg1,And if the level of the WiFi signal will constantly fluctuate from 10 to 30 db (and this happens), will it constantly switch to whom to give priority to WiFi or 3G?
Let me adjust the conditions a bit:
If the WiFi signal fell below 20 db, then the device switches to 3G. If the WiFi signal stays above 30 db for 30 seconds (this parameter can be made customizable.), The device switches to WiFi.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 28.01.11, 20:12

--------------------
ewg1
Message#10
30.01.11, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 06.02.10
Google nexus 4

GarryBig @ 01/28/2011, 10:27 PM*
If the WiFi signal fell below 20 db, then the device switches to 3G. If the WiFi signal stays above 30 db for 30 seconds (this parameter can be made customizable.), The device switches to WiFi.

I agree.
avyk
Message#11
31.01.11, 16:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 06.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

A program is needed to collect, analyze information, and output a response based on the entered data.
We are considering conducting some social. survey using tablets on Android. I would like to write software that would have a simple but stylish design. Would allow one or more items to be selected from the screen. Allowed to enter numeral and alphabetic data.
Then, on the basis of all this, I would display some kind of response on the screen + all the data entered during the session would be recorded in memory in some database.
bmw0028
Message#12
31.01.11, 17:14
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 297
Check in: 26.08.09
LG G3

H. Colleagues!

I need a widget to switch the setting of the anti-identifier number: 2 positions to hide the number \ show the number.
The service from the operator is connected, there is an option in the phone in the settings.
device: Nexus S (2.3.2)

--------------------
Alpina forever
Eleman
Message#13
31.01.11, 23:31
Old
[offline]

Messages 2558
Check in: 20.03.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

We need a script or program that cuts off the backlight of the qwerty keyboard when it is started.

--------------------
Samsung (2005) SGX-X600>>Motorola (2006) C650>>SIEMENS (2007) C75>>Nokia (2008) N70>>Samsung (2010) SGX-i900>>Motorola (2011) Milestone>>Sony Ericsson (2011) Aspen 16g>>Samsung (2012) Galaxy SII>>Redmi (2018) Note5
5 [Strogino]
Message#14
01.02.11, 19:59
In the pipe, five by five
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

I suggest so. Those who want to develop a program will post a message to the topic.
If someone writes to his proposal that this is impossible - we put in the header in the section "Restrictions and orders that cannot be implemented"
If such a solution is already available, and the person inaccurately conducted a search, then send to search (or give a link, if at hand)
If after that the person does not unsubscribe within a week and does not correct his order, taking into account the new information - the post will be deleted (you only need to notify)

--------------------
eLocity A7 | T-Mobile MyTouch 4G | TCL Y910 (Alcatel One Touch Hero) | ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (NX510JMB_C) | Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)| Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L29)
Test kit for Android devices
GarryBig
Message#15
01.02.11, 20:16
Sensei
[offline]

Messages 1037
LG G3

5 [Strogino],
I agree, I just think the week is a bit too much - the message can "zamylitsya" in the subject and forget about the fact that it needs to be deleted. Three - four days, maximum. At the same time I will try to report in person about the impossibility to fulfill the order. In the extreme case, if the user is absent from the forum for a long time, he can post the corrected order when he reappears on the forum.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 01.02.11, 21:58

--------------------
bigmag111
Message#16
02.02.11, 13:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3618
Check in: 25.10.10
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Guys, please tell me it is possible to make a program that adds sound on the LG gt540, there are programs, but none of them works, forgive me if something goes wrong :-)
SofroNSEA
Message#17
02.02.11, 16:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 13.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Made a calorie calculator. There are shortcomings (in the near future I will try to fix it). If there are comments, please add any suggestions.

Attached files

Attached filecalories.apk(74.91 KB)

Post has been editedSofroNSEA - 02.02.11, 21:01
test3210
Message#18
05.02.11, 13:37
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 25.04.10
Gigabyte GSmart SX1 Simba

What I have is a two-character Chinese body with 2.2 android (i9000 mini), respectively 2 active lines that I can call. There are 2 call buttons on the phone. What I want are set rules that I myself can create (for example of this kind +38063 ******* sim 1 +38093 ******* sim 1 and +3804 ******** sim 2 +38068 *******) on the Samsung duos it was implemented by a patch, it is convenient to creep
Gratitude is reasonable, payment method can also be decided

--------------------
Samsung c5212 GSmart 1317 GSmart 1310 GSmart 1345 Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1 Samsung c3322GSmart Simba SX1
test3210
Message#19
05.02.11, 22:37
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 25.04.10
Gigabyte GSmart SX1 Simba

I will try to paint I drew for example 4 rules
+38063 ******* - we call via sim 1
+38093 ******* - we call via sim 1
+3804 ******** - we call via sim 2
+38068 ******* - we call via sim 2

instead of * there can be any number in the number, then for example the number +38063 1234567 will automatically call on sim 1 and +38068 1234567 on sim 2, thus I will not be forced to choose the most advantageous tariff each time, it’s enough to make dialing rules, I hope I wrote it clearly

--------------------
Samsung c5212 GSmart 1317 GSmart 1310 GSmart 1345 Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1 Samsung c3322GSmart Simba SX1
SofroNSEA
Message#20
05.02.11, 22:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 13.10.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

test3210,
This is a very specific topic. As far as I know, the android does not officially support work with two SIM cards. Does someone hryvat will do it, if only the Chinese themselves :-)
elementone
Message#21
07.02.11, 12:46
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 15.04.10

There is a request to write a client to the siteLurkmore.ru
I think many will join my request

577 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 03:21