Selection of e-books | Recommendations and best solutions

Rep: (1250)
E-Book Selection

E-books catalog

Navigator for e-book makers (forum topics)

Device selection

Create a new message in this thread only if you want to share the results of your choice.

Rules for writing posts in the subject
There is only one rule - the presence of reasonable arguments in favor of the choice (or vice versa) of a particular book.
The main thing is not to slip into oftop, flood and long reasoning.

If you want to argue about the benefits of certain books, create a separate topic here or go to tehnotrepalku.
Hollivary only in tehnotrepalka

The topic is looking for a curator !!!

Post has been editedgabby - 22.09.18, 00:18
Reason for editing: Subject is looking for a curator !!!

Rep: (72)
* internet911 You only need to look at.
Explain the tactile sensation is very difficult ...
But picking up the Kindle and the SDS, you will feel the difference of 100%
And if you start to use the software and general ...

Rep: (90)
At 632 Pocketbook (Touch HD3), Kobo Clara HD, Tolino Shine3, Darwin 6 is the same ED060KH6 screen.

Rep: (105)
internet911 @ 14.04.19, 7:25*
illumination with blue (this sad)

In PW4 lights it has a warm nuance
happen scrolling on pages 5-6.

I never faced with this
Backlight adjustment of temperature

Instead, it is possible to invert the colors: black background and white letters. And I read in total darkness.
If the temperature control lighting and buggy software is more important, then yes, that's a plus.

Rep: (127)
internet911 @ 14.04.19, 12:25*
There is a personal experience, which says that the OM - not so?
Yes
internet911 @ 14.04.19, 12:25*
What else can you recommend?
Kobo (android version - Tolino), Kindle, B & N Nook Glowlight 3, at the end of thin - PocketBook.

Rep: (1)
Guys! Need advice, you hope.
What the reader to take a maximum of 11k (of course, the cheaper, the better and more desirable)?
I'm not a sophisticated user, el.knigi was not there before. Zadrotit also not going to (according to the type of reader who first created - that and take). Need a compact, omnivorous on formats - rukozhop I'm lazy, I have to download the booklet, throw in the daddy and read. The backlight is also needed. Oh, and not to stupidity infuriated and it would not like to speed up tapping on the table or on the wall. The sensor is to present and wi-fi (but it does not know how much the desired option)
Another of the requests, so you can easily dances buy in the store, such as m-video or book through a sane and reliable IM to guarantee all things (there was the story of how I was led to the site CIDEX and its prices, but the time has come round and read about it reviews).
I had had little thoughts about the PB 627 or darvin5 but chto.t not know. Can anything else to throw the eye cost?
It would be desirable and cool and cheap and convenient. Karoche fish and eat ... and eat the fish.
Immensely grateful for the help you'll comrades

Post has been editedanna_88 - 16.04.19, 10:16

Rep: (15)
* anna_88,
For fiction, I would buy a Kindle Paperwhite 4.
Near the voyage, but if the reader choose, you will certainly be bought first.
Before that I had a pocketbook 630. 4 months after use appeared his desire to change to kindle voyage. The final use for almost a year and there is no desire of his for something to change.
P.s onyx boox generally advise not to buy ...

Rep: (30)
* soerrr ,
Kindle is good, of course, but it does not support all the formats that the person could have been taken without any gestures book download and read immediately. Can poketbuk any better?

Post has been editedreader444 - 16.04.19, 14:59

Rep: (1)
* soerrr so, again, and where to buy it and that is not felt sad that it did not work. And translating from format to format - this darkness?

* reader444, Well it all depends on dancing. I would like them smaller, but if the reader itself justifies this dance, you can take the risk.

Onyx do not, guys?

Rep: (62)
anna_88 @ 16.04.19, 15:20*
Onyx do not, guys?

What Onyx that Poketbuk - equally.

* anna_88,
You can take a ready-mobi files, but only flibuste.
I, for example, downloading fb2, are converted. Because it is the text in the reader looks more like a book (the title of the center and pop footnotes). That is to say not a big minus.
Another plus is a fairly frequent updating firmware (about 2-3 times a month). But some bugs can not be fixed.
Buy advise on the official website amazon through intermediaries.
Do not bother to study the branch "Buying readers in foreign online stores." It's worth it!
Kpw4 often sold at a discount. I am seen over $ 100. With the shipment of dollars through intermediaries 20-30. Total about 8000r. for a good reader. Cover to taste ...

Rep: (87)
soerrr @ 16.04.2019, 15:42*
(About 2-3 times a month

Maybe once in 2-3 months?)

anna_88 @ 16.04.19, 23:20*
translating from format to format - this darkness?

Convert book best using fb2mobi. There can edit the name. I think that the 10 files in fb2 mobi to translate takes 2 minutes.

Posted on 16/04/2019, 15:46:

* Troubadour,
Yes.

Rep: (5)
Guys, please, tell me a good elektroknizhku.
Opt for a gift, but I realized that absolutely can not choose in any way, do not understand.
5-6t.r budget. Touch screen, wi-fi - it does not need books with a computer, with flibusty, for example.
The backlight is needed, a person plans to read in the evenings.
Ordinary books, not technical literature.
Extra bells and whistles are not necessary, but that it is still soundly thing was not ashamed.
Please help with the selection. In my town only Poketbuki on display, Digma more.

* pro100tema4,
Not enough budget. And ereaders touch with lighting, but without wi-fi, I have never met.
Ways to buy amazon kindle b / y, or new to the internet considering the resources? The second is even more reliable, but it is necessary to increase the budget for a couple of thousand.

Rep: (30)
anna_88 @ 16.04.19, 15:20*
if the reader itself justifies this dance, you can take the risk.

Dance can be called conversion from format to format? If this is the dance, the beautiful and easy. :)
As rightly says soerrr, fb2 of translation difficulties mobi no and he finished mobi file can even zapulivat mail Kindle and the book is almost on your device, it is only necessary to run vayfay on it.

Post has been editedreader444 - 16.04.19, 16:08

soerrr @ 16.04.19, 15:45*
I think that the 10 files in fb2 mobi to translate takes 2 minutes

After spending a couple of days to learn and configuration of the converter. ;)

Posted on 16/04/2019, 16:20

reader444 @ 16.04.19, 16:07*
himself ready mobi file can even zapulivat mail Kindle and the book is almost on your device, it is only necessary to run it vayfay

1. If you convert to mobi (but not in azw3).
2. And if you do not want pages in a book.

Rep: (5)
* soerrr I just do not need a sensor, no wi-fi, I just do not say so;)
B / y and online resources do not consider: b / u because it is a gift) And do not communicate with Internet resources, if there is no local warranty, that I, for example, could bring and deliver to repair the device, without suffering from the back shipment and other amenities the same Ali(More or less serious things always buy offline).

* BenGunn.13,
Nothing needs to be adjusted. the program just download, install and all. Starts, choose to add a book at the top left (plus sign) or more, but you need to hold down the alt in the selection of books in the list. Next, choose the folder in which to convert them.
Konvertiruesh all. What's so hard about that?
If a person was able to ask a question on this forum, I think he will be able to make the above-described manipulation.

soerrr @ 16.04.19, 16:25*
Nothing needs to be adjusted. the program just download, install and all.

To the bride and the mare.
With such unpretentiousness and converter is not necessary - you can download immediately mobi, that someone behind you converted a.

* pro100tema4,
6000r for the new ridera- little. If you want to say so, "here and now", I can advise ... do not even know that.
For that kind of money just digma and other nouneymy.
I would give this one reader:https: //www.amazon.com...21697&s=gateway&sr=8-1
But you need to:
1. Wait for discounts as xs
2. Study the information, how to order through an intermediary.
I think that taking into account the discounts and services intermediary the reader would cost about 6500r.

Posted on 16/04/2019, 16:40:

* BenGunn.13,
The problem is that not all books that are already available on the flibusta in mobi format are not similar to the design of the book (headings are not centered, etc).
But here a matter of taste ...

Post has been editedsoerrr - 16.04.19, 16:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 12:17