Selection of e-books | Recommendations and best solutions

Rep: (1248)
E-Book Selection

E-books catalog

Navigator for e-book makers (forum topics)

Device selection

Create a new message in this thread only if you want to share the results of your choice.

Rules for writing posts in the subject
There is only one rule - the presence of reasonable arguments in favor of the choice (or vice versa) of a particular book.
The main thing is not to slip into oftop, flood and long reasoning.

If you want to argue about the benefits of certain books, create a separate topic here or go to tehnotrepalku.
Hollivary only in tehnotrepalka

The topic is looking for a curator !!!

Post has been editedgabby - 22.09.18, 00:18
Reason for editing: Subject is looking for a curator !!!

Rep: (15)
There are 2 variants of events:
1. Direct communication with the book, the rustle of pages, and so on. N.
2. Readers are very fragile, easy to break, even in the cover, especially children. A printed book is not going to break.

Rep: (67)
* soerrr The reason lies in the plane of neurophysiology and neuroscience. This is a very broad topic, if briefly, the way a child's happening right (with respect to, the features of our social environment, of course), forming a carpet of neural connections and the structure of thought processes. I should add here also a letter by hand.
In any case, I note that this is not conspiracy theory, as confirmed by numerous scientific studies generally accepted in psychiatry and neuroscience knowledge.

rediskaneo @ 23.03.19, 21:51*
in pb, lately the quality of all the "seams"
when buying compared with onyx. PB is definitely better. Whiter and more contrast screen. excellent build quality. Thin box, the minimum weight.

rediskaneo @ 23.03.19, 21:51*
And the resolution of it is not so hot ...
I was quite enough (PocketBook 627). And this after reading on a tablet with 2048 Г— 1536.
Now I bought a second, already 632. Resolution 1448 x 1072. The difference in the price of 2 000r.

Post has been editedrebroff - 25.03.19, 15:55

Rep: (72)
rebroff @ 25.03.19, 14:43*
when buying compared with onyx
But about these comrades do not have to :)

rediskaneo @ 25.03.19, 15:54*
But about these comrades do not have to :)
Well, I repeat, not tempted in this area) Tru wei - it only Kindle?

* rebroff , But we will save the gods)
Of course not, I'm here now with hvatanul PV4 thinking and get off at Cobo.
But labor wei, that is exactly the brand, the history and development.
These comrades (Onyx) took a turnkey solution and Navoyan

Rep: (8)
Stopkin @ 25.03.19, 13:38*
Well, let's say, the tablet I can understand - the Internet, games, vidosiki, muzlo reader ... why not?

Goa and I do not understand

* ELEKTR0NIK , Well ... Apparently experts from Silicon Valley who send their children to the so-called no-gadget school, also became a victim of the media and the ubiquitous British scientists. As well, and top management and employees Google, HP, eBay etc.
Guys, do not impose anything on anyone, and do not advocate anything))

Post has been editedrebroff - 25.03.19, 20:16

Rep: (15)
Must be able to write, ie do it on paper, not on the keyboard. And we can read and a reader. IMHO, of course :)

Rep: (8)
ELEKTR0NIK @ 25.03.19, 19:45*
Globalization, you know, and e-books - part of the modern world.
Everything else - the prejudices, labels and stamps. IMHO

I agree.
Books before the guys take up space, and taking into account the area of ​​apartments in modern buildings, the e-book is excellent saves from the area of ​​the bookcase: D

Posted on 25/03/2019, 20:18:

soerrr @ 25.03.19, 20:15*
Must be able to write, ie do it on paper, not on the keyboard. And we can read and a reader. IMHO, of course :)

I've seem to have lost the habit of writing by hand.

Posted on 25/03/2019, 20:18:

rediskaneo @ 25.03.19, 16:00*
Of course not, I'm here now with hvatanul PV4 thinking and get off at Cobo.
But labor wei, that is exactly the brand, the history and development.

The PV4 bad?
wei is that True? o.O

Rep: (101)
Ponik78 @ 25.03.19, 20:17*
The PV4 bad?

Nothing. Man caught with a copy of the marriage, so he was disappointed.
wei is that True?

The true path, literally.
On the meaning I can only guess that there is nothing better in the world of Kindle e-readers.
but it's not exactly: D

The PV4 bad?
wei is that True? o.O

As already written, I have one LED purple. (And in general, as opposed to PV3 this reader has a color temperature closer to the blue :(.)

On the second, too, replied ... just another sense;)

Rep: (0)
Kindel Oasis or Kobo Forma?

Rep: (771)
Kretek98 @ 04.04.19, 22:19*
Kindel Oasis or Kobo Forma?

Here is a very interesting comparison of experiencesKobo Forma [Linux] (Post BulkinPer # 83956817)

Rep: (120)
* Kretek98 , Decide what options are more important to you: the form factor, the tactile feel of the materials used, screen size, fragility, cost, power consumption, the use of third-party software, or something else. Them and compare, we all have different priorities, evaluation of people give up on the basis of them, and not the fact that you will be important to the same thing.
eliy @ 5.04.19, 4:11*
Here is a very interesting comparison of experiences
I would not call this stream by comparing the emotions, the more experience (if about the experience of using it). In any case, it is worth considering other opinions both devices users, such asKobo Forma [Linux] (Post maclex # 83489660)

Post has been editedSLOTHEADS - 05.04.19, 07:19

wait year global sales of Amazon, if Oasis is blown up with a reasonable discount, just order it.
So it seems to me a bit too much 8 inches.
The only thing that did not like at the Oasis, he has a cold light.

Rep: (177)
Kretek98 @ 6.04.19, 18:47*
Oasis will be undermined if

what is your AutoCorrect suspicious, igilovskaya some, forgive me, Lord

I think to buyTolino Epos
How good alternative Kindel Oasis 2 or Kobo Forma?

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone. Opt for a book to 10000. Basically doubt choosing between pw 2018 and darwin 5. What is the story with the screen at the Darwin, sort of like bursts almost by itself? Safety glass can stick to it then?
If you disassemble the shelves in Darwin Artist:
-fiz paging buttons
- Adjust the temperature of the backlight (often read without a light in the room)
- Case Included
- availability in Crimea
PW in the hands did not hold, but apparently (forums) the main problems in the formats (1000 do not read books, 3-4 to convert is not a problem), light from the blue (it's sad), happen scrolling on pages 5-6. ( I met a couple of times)
In principle, already followed by Darwin, but this topic is about burst screens ... This is very strange ... Monte Cristo 4 flies over budget, and I wonder why if you want to get just a normal screen on the device I have to pay? Usually pay extra for something beyond the norm.
P.s. really all it is worth taking the MC to quietly put the book in the bag in the glove compartment of the machine? (((

Post has been editedinternet911 - 14.04.19, 07:32

* internet911 , Consider something more, in addition to OB

Rep: (2)
There is a personal experience, which says that the OM - not so? What else can you recommend?

Post has been editedinternet911 - 14.04.19, 09:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 18:53