Selection of e-books | Recommendations and best solutions

Rep: (1248)
E-Book Selection

E-books catalog

Navigator for e-book makers (forum topics)

Device selection

Create a new message in this thread only if you want to share the results of your choice.

Rules for writing posts in the subject
There is only one rule - the presence of reasonable arguments in favor of the choice (or vice versa) of a particular book.
The main thing is not to slip into oftop, flood and long reasoning.

If you want to argue about the benefits of certain books, create a separate topic here or go to tehnotrepalku.
Hollivary only in tehnotrepalka

The topic is looking for a curator !!!

Post has been editedgabby - 22.09.18, 00:18
Reason for editing: Subject is looking for a curator !!!

Rep: (7)
rebroff @ 05.03.19, 10:33*
soerrr, thanks for the advice, but - not an option unfortunately. It should be right here and now.

There is a shop ONET reader. You can buy in it. Although the overpayment utter.

Rep: (62)
* Ponik78 Already bought poketbuk 627. I'm happy.

Rep: (0)
I decided to buy yet Kindel.
Now I look atAmazonit is $ 100 or bundled with carrying case and charging $ 160.
Questions:
1. This is new, that is not write-down or restored?
2. This is the 4th generation of Kindle?
3. If vayfay on it will be possible to read books that are up- and not directly in the book?

Rep: (77)
Kretek98 @ 10.03.19, 1:02*
1. This is new, that is not write-down or restored?
2. This is the 4th generation of Kindle?

Yes.
Kretek98 @ 10.03.19, 1:02*
3. If vayfay on it will be possible to read books that are up- and not directly in the book?

What do you mean?
All books purchased or sent to the reader are downloaded directly to the reader, and the books are purchased on Amazon or transmitted wirelessly, and still remain in the cloud.

ELEKTR0NIK @ 10.03.19, 02:05*
Yes.

That is a new one?

What do you mean?

In the sense of a PC.
are purchased on Amazon or transmitted wirelessly, and still remain in the cloud.

That is duplicated?

Rep: (80)
Kretek98 @ 10.03.19, 12:44*
In the sense of a PC.

Can and wi-fi, and you can throw a usb to computer. As you like. But in the first case, more convenient, and will sync with your phone.

Post has been editedTroubadour - 10.03.19, 12:58

Rep: (740)
That is a new one?

Yes.
With a PC.

Yes, you connect the USB cord and throw both on the stick in the book and read the folder, or you can throw in the cloud and download for WiFi. The files can be and and
So.
That is duplicated?

They are stored there until you delete them from the cloud and are always available for download via WiFi, removing with the Kindle is downloaded from the cloud from the cloud itself is not deleted, you can delete only through account

eliy @ 10.03.19, 12:59*
They are stored there until you delete them from the cloud and are always available for download via WiFi, removing with the Kindle is downloaded from the cloud from the cloud itself is not deleted, you can delete only through account

that is, there will be such that, without access to the book will not be not available?

* Kretek98 All downloaded over WiFi or poured into Kindle via USB until we remove will be available regardless of the WiFi and the Internet in general, and do not disappear by itself, without your intervention.
Even though buy on Amazon and download kindle. Even if the cloud remove.

Post has been editedeliy - 10.03.19, 13:48

Kretek98 @ 10.03.19, 13:31*
without access to the network of the book will not be not available?

but your books are stored in the cloud, respectively, will not be available.

Rep: (622)
* Troubadour, ... are stored in the cloud, _NO_ not uploaded into the reader / removed from the reader ...

* Stopkin,
I thought that we should not chew much detail :-D

* Troubadour, People never cease to amaze :)

Rep: (6)
Stopkin @ 02.03.19, 17:07*
PS. friends we've never been and I doubt that it is possible at least in theory.

Snobbery stinks. Or what is it? You yourself must also "you" do not allow the Internet to call?)) Or is the insult that person does not share your faith in the wrong folder support in the reader?
It is not the first time watching you with sarcasm and frankly exaggerating overwritten on exceptional books easy storage in the cloud, and download them from there via wi-fi, even if this same wi-fi is not around, and is not expected (sorry, in your own manner of writing).
At the same time, declare that there are far more successful models of e-readers, value for money is higher in spite of the absence of the hated possibility of creating a library on the device. In particular, fetish- reader from Amazon

* far1va, it is not snobbery. This, as I said, statistics. the chances of the friendship we have with ehabi significantly lower than 1/7. and can be more accurately determined, but this forum - is not the most suitable place. and you / you (? so normal) call / those - snobbery, or something else - I, frankly, do not care.
and that my remark has nothing to do with the readers and what I did well, I can not sink for storing files in the cloud, just says that you / you are inclined / NPA / nna make hasty conclusions. well, you do not understand / are written. but it's not my problem.
as well as other people's fetishes.

if you still want to talk about it, then this is the case there are drugs. but it seems to me, my personality, with its advantages and disadvantages is weakly correlated with the subject even this topic.

Rep: (6)
Stopkin @ 10.03.19, 23:47*
and you / you (so normal?)

Yes me something normal))

I, frankly, do not care.

classic

then this is the case there is a PM

This is yes.

Lord, help with the selection of the reading room.

Need a book for the mother:

Download books do I will, in that much of a difference there is - and will spread through the cord, and through wi-fi.
The backlight is not needed, because he loves to read by the light of a single room and it is promoted.
It is advisable a good autonomy, reads 4-5 hours a day, I would like to be charged too often.
The budget of up to $ 150 if less then great.
The requirements for the format no special - swing the book with her .tht flibusty (oblique against the lame or blind against the hunchback), and the format, I think, is in absolutely all eReader.

In '13 she bought an inexpensive tekset that her quite satisfied, but with half the battery holds very bad and there was a question about the unit replaced.

Found a viable option to Ali - Kindle in 2016 with a cover for $ 110, but would like to learn about other options, as well as itself in e-books know little (read a lot, but I have a smartphone quite satisfied), hoping for advice from people who in this issue better than I understand.

* Aentin Kindle with Ali to be careful. on Amazon a week ago, the new Kindle with the guarantee of the shares were sold for a hundred dollars. with backlight and a much better screen. but the cover and the Chinese can buy. Well, it is true, will have to pay for shipping, but the 150 will fit. I bought a Kindle and parents, too, he would send files wirelessly over 400 km. mother-in-law enjoys dosih

Stopkin @ 11.03.19, 21:22*
on Amazon a week ago, the new Kindle with the guarantee of the shares were sold for a hundred dollars

They now sell for $ 99.99https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXG6C9W

* eliy, I do not often go to Amazon now :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 10:58