Connecting to a TV: Component / Composite / HDMI | Component and composite cables, HDMI-adapter

Rep: (417)
In this topic, discussing Apple-connecting devices to your TV using both the factory and the self-made cables.

Rep: (83)
And someone has AV-cable scheme for the iPhone?
Saw on sale, but give almost 3rublya for a piece of wire is not very desirable.

Rep: (0)
gividze, connector pinout is not a secrethttp://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/ipod_pinout.shtmlAnd where do you find native plug?

Post has been editedfoat - 02.12.09, 01:58

Rep: (1)
Hello, help select the cable for the iPhone connection (3 and 4) to the TV, I want to and movies to watch and maybe even games to play (if it's even possible?), I looked after two options Whether these cables are suitable for my purposes (then to Jail I did not have to do in the appendage), who can already use these?

1.Griffin MediaConnect cable for connecting an iPod stereo system, TV or music center
2.Belkin AV Cable with dock connector for iPod and iPhone

In this case, the first option is much preferred by price (three times less), and the same if they have the functionality is not clear, and connected in different ways ...

Post has been editedVanya_Vanechkin - 15.11.10, 12:43

Rep: (285)
Ceyla without cable iPoda to not work iPhone. Belkin do not know about, but if the store you can try to take, iPhone immediately tell suited or not, even without the TV.

Ceyla without cable iPoda to not work iPhone.

Indeed, the video output via the headphone jack is already outdated in modern iPod-AX and the iPhone is no longer supported. Belkin will have to take.

interesting, and generally a lot of applications, support video output on TV

Rep: (3)
have Apple Composite AV CablesuchWhen you connect to the phone, the sound is coming and there is no picture, phone 3gs, all official, firmware 4.2.1, I want the application to run

Nashchik,
have Apple Composite AV Cable like this, when the phone is connected to the sound and image are not bodies 3gs, all official, firmware 4.2.1, I want the application to run

I also have such a cable, standard IPod plays all the movies without problems, OPlayer started well, and then the picture is hung. I have four without Ceyla, and someone wrote that telov with Jeil video output to the TV problem is not rare.

Apple Composite AV Cable
Apple Component AV Cable
Please explain the difference between these devices. Just wanted to know exactly what to buy for turning your phone into a mini games console to your TV? I have an iPhone 4, 4.02 Jail laymreyn.

Rep: (5)
The first wire 3 has a tulip. One video and two audio for the left and right channels.
The second wire has 5 tulips. Vidio three (RGB Red Blue Green) and two audio on the left and right channels.

Therefore, if you have a TV does not have 3 connectors to connect the red, blue and green wire, then buy it is not necessary :-)

First cable did not used more in the way of China's coming to me, but judging by the fact that YouTube shows and reviews on the official Eplan store, a video showing him should probably play the same ....

In general, if interest razblyudovka inputs and outputs that youhere

There are functional differences between the original and the Chinese fake?

tell me what to choose cable or other component to watch movies without any key problems. (4 on iPhone firmware 4.2) and wanted to find out more here I schA worth Jail but I will tear down skoro.eto affect the operation of the cord? Cord want original.mda with Jeil not plowed and conductive carried Jail and does not plow. (original component)

Post has been editedorionpro - 26.02.11, 16:52

Rep: (120)
Apple has provided an iPhone 4 and iPad can be connected to an external display via HDMI

Along with the iPad 2, Apple released a new Digital AV Adapter adapter, allowing you to connect iPhone 4, iPod touch fourth generation and iPad to an external display via HDMI to view HD-video in 720p resolution, and in the case of iPad 2 also use mirror image function resolution up to 1080p.
Digital AV Adapter connects to a standard dock connector. On its reverse side - HDMI connectors and replicator docking connector, allowing you to plug the charger while watching a video on an external display.

When connected to the screen image can be displayed with a resolution of 1080p new iPad 2 on the external display (even though viewing the video is still available only in 720p resolution).
Prior to the release of the new iPad adapter, iPhone 4 and iPod touch fourth generation supported only analog video output VGA, and he is no sound, even though Apple TV release on the same hardware platform has demonstrated that all opportunities for HDMI her (platforms) are available.

Cost Digital AV Adapter to the United States - $ 39.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (74)
I purchased in the United States the original component cable in white packaging.
Is connected to the first generation iPad with the latest firmware 4.3.3.
TV put the component mode on the iPad run the slideshow or video on some TV interference.
Old TV, CRT, but the input component supports, then why not start? What am I doing wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNOIL - 20.05.11, 17:14

Rep: (304)
NOIL,
Are you sure that you needed component?
cry- components for modern TV sets (type hd), and for older - composite.
Component like Red Green Blue color sends everyone on the cable, and composite - like the standard bells.
Even in theory, America and Europe are different PAL / NTSC standards (different frame rate) - try it popereklyuchat ... like on the iPad has been such an option

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 20.05.11, 14:29

What is the difference composite and component cables I know

Now I reconnect the iphone 4 4.3.3 with the same bug. Switchable PAL and NTSC modes was legible on, but the picture is still in black and white and goes across the screen.

Then connect the iphone 3g with 3.1.3, the same video recorded with a single file, all excellent shows, color, clear image.
How do I get cable 4.3.3?

Post has been editedNOIL - 21.05.11, 15:04

Apparently it was on TV, tried on another, newer, all good shows.
The question remains, why with 3.1.3 and it worked on this TV, and 4.3.3 only more modern.

Rep: (44)
That's right will never have an old CRT TV to buy new show

Rep: (632)
M
The topic is moved to the section "Apple - devices>Accessories for Apple devices. "

Post has been editedGriffka - 30.05.11, 14:35

4.2.1 old grayscale portable CRT TV, and a new color CRT displays all the great new SONY plasma - only the sound of the new LCD Samsung - everything is OK. DVD player - at all shows. Conclusion - some incompatibility signals from the year of release is independent.

People save, bought a Digital AV Adapter MC953ZM / A. I am trying to pick up the projector through to the Ipad. and I do not see the image on the screen. Although the projector such as the source determines the signal. Help, what is wrong and how to be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 1:30 p.m.