> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BlueControl | PC control via Bluetooth.

Rep: (2)
Bluecontrol
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.01.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
A program for controlling a computer via Bluetooth.

I tested only under GNU / Linux (in principle should work on Windows). Now you can control VLC and DeadBeeF. If you need something else - write in a personal.
For VLC add http interface: Tools - Settings - Show all settings - Interface - Main interface - HTTP management interface.
On your computer, run so: python main.py

for your phone Requirements: Android 2.x
Requirements for the computer: python, pybluez.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1411948/BlueControl_1.2.tar.gz

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 19.01.12, 21:52
Reason for editing: 1.2

Rep: (12)
powerpoint'om Management pane can be done? And the conference soon, not in a rush every time to ask to switch the slide))))
If it was, poke nose)

And the more detail you can ... Houten at least some

Pairing failed. Prikonnektilsya client, but not controlled by Nitsche, log in here that:
Jan 27 22:39:03 subcreator bluetoothd [26620]: Unable to spawn pnatd: Failed to execute child process "/ usr / bin / phonet-at" (No such file or directory)
Google is silent
System debian testing
HTC Desire Z

On pc
$ rfcomm
rfcomm1: 00: 15: 83: C1: DE: 38 ->90: 21: 55: 97: 2A: DD channel 1 connected [reuse-dlc release-on-hup tty-attached]

Post has been editedsubcreator - 27.01.11, 22:50

Version 1.1 added the ability to work with OpenOffice.org Impress and MS PowerPoint. Mandatory requirement - a window Impress \ PowerPoint should be in focus.
For Linux users: if you fall out with an error - you need to install python-virtkey (for Ubuntu)

Attached files

Attached fileBlueControl_1.1.tar.gz(42.74 KB)

Rep: (4)
pancake explain properly what to ustonavlivat? where to download it? how to use it? : Wacko:

InstallActivePython(~ 44 MB) to your computer. Then run main.py
BlueControl.apk install on your phone.

If there is a problem likesubcreator and - opening main.py and replace a line "server_sock.bind ((" ", PORT_ANY))" PORT_ANY to any numerical value, e.g., 2.

Post has been editedExorcisto - 28.01.11, 18:09

Rep: (5)
when there is a causal version of morons, then downloaded: D but right now ATP

Rep: (2629)
I am looking for a long time, but still nothing neponyal: scratch_one-s_head:
it is on XP windsurfing can work?
: thank_you:

alik-11 @ 03-02-2011, 23:56*
it is on XP windsurfing can work?

In principle it should. But it has not been verified, since Windows does not have.

Once again about the installation under MS Windows:
1. Download and installActivePython(~ 44 MB).
2. Download and installPyBluezfor python 2.6.
3. In the archive install .apk on your phone. Also in the archive multiple files * .py. Double click to open main.py.
4. Run BlueControl on the phone, go to the menu. Connected to the computer.

When you upgrade, reinstall ActivePython and PyBluez not necessary. Just run the install apk and main.py phone.
For users win - until you can control only the VLC (megakuhonnyykombaynvideo player) and MS PowerPoint.

If you need something else - write. But the priority in development - GNU / Linux.

Rep: (56)
there is a request made by the Office for Media Center xbmc and if you can control it to draw in the official prog xbmc remote (it is very convenient location where the buttons done), and that BT is, and problems with wifi ... thanks in advance

Rep: (1)
Exorcisto @ 07.02.2011, 21:04*
Once again about the installation under MS Windows: 1. Download and install ActivePython (~ 44 megabyte) .2. Download and install PyBluez for python 2.6.3. The archive install .apk on your phone. Also in the archive multiple files * .py. Double click to open main.py.4. BlueControl run on the phone, go to the menu. Connected to the computer.

put asset python downloaded to the same set pybluez
blue control installed on the phone, the pairing did (bluesoleil), a program on the phone sees the connection rules.
main.py opened - open the console and immediately closed.

opened main.py using Pythonwin, editing, when you start that's what it gives log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "F: \ PROGRA ~ 1 \ Python26 \ Lib \ SITE-P ~ 1 \ PYTHON ~ 1 \ pywin \ framework \ scriptutils.py", line 325, in RunScript
exec codeObject in __main __.__ dict__
File "F: \ Program Files \ Python26 \ main.py", line 42, in
serve ()
File "F: \ Program Files \ Python26 \ main.py", line 7, in serve
server_sock = BluetoothSocket (RFCOMM)
File "F: \ PROGRA ~ 1 \ Python26 \ lib \ site-packages \ bluetooth \ msbt.py", line 24, in __init__
self._sockfd = bt.socket (bt.SOCK_STREAM, bt.BTHPROTO_RFCOMM)
IOError вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ® вЅ®

Post has been editedDarkslider - 24.02.11, 02:41

Darkslider,
Possibly other programs use bluetooth?
Try disabling bluesoleil.

Post has been editedExorcisto - 05.03.11, 06:56

Rep: (0)
I would like to be able to identify the connected phone as a HID device, for example. To be able to input and the cursor moves to the bend.
I would like to be able to control any player, the commando is on the keyboard (play, pause, forward, back, volume, etc.).

Darksideneo @ 28.03.2011, 03:23*
I would like to be able to identify the connected phone as a HID device, for example. To be able to input and the cursor moves to the bend.
I would like to be able to control any player, the commando is on the keyboard (play, pause, forward, back, volume, etc.).

+1

Very useful prog! For example, in such cases, when he spoke at the conference, respectively, quickly put the right software, bluetooth and all stuck - you can submit your report will look very impressive.

If it is implemented to manage at least the standard media players Windows, you will be just gorgeous !!
The author, not to throw their offspring.

Version 1.2:
Added to auto and sound control.

Attached files

Attached fileBlueControl_1.2.tar.gz(45.92 KB)

Rep: (-1)
I did everything as written, tel. konektetsa with a computer, and there is nothing not upravlyaetsya.chto on your computer must be open a window? I understand main.ru need to open on your computer? All the same, there is nothing not to be upravlyaetsya.myshka usual or not?

roma-4i4aj
mouse control is not implemented.
Currently, you can control: VLC, DeadBeeF, MS PowerPoint \ OOo Impress, and system audio mixer.

NOT rabotate! Probyval the player VLC-bodies. and computer and konekt viyat each other but nothing is not controlled!

roma-4i4aj
VLC configured?

HOW? What's needed? : Sveta:

Posted 05-02-2012, 19:51:

at least someone can explain not play tough programmer? there need to register ???

It's a shame that even in 2006 remote control function through BT was well implemented in SonyEricsson phones. Vctavil BT's Dive Computers, activated HID - and everything works, just choose what to manage: PowerPoint, Windows Media Player or simply as a mouse. You could even add the management of any program, as long as it is supported Hot keys. And with Android in my mind somehow still difficult to obtain. Or I do not understand.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:21