> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo - ClassicROM | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (313)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Improved sound quality and volume пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : FAQ on firmware | General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) |

HTC Leo - ClassicROM.
NTS HD2 Leo, HTC T8585.
Full support for T-Mobile (1024).
Brand New IconPack "Carbonbon steel "created specifically for this firmware Vladgrand.

Firmware based on WM 6.5.3 "Lower Start".
Attached Image

Description: Assemblies21690 , 23152 , 29422 .
Added by:
uTask 1.5, LeoCPUSpeed, Auto-Rotate, PimBackup, Pocket RAR, SKTools, Time Guardian, SkypeMobile, TCPMP, CorePlayer, AlReader2, I-Inigma, Visa Qiwi Wallet, Resco File Explorer, Total Commander, Shake and Save, voice dialing, recording calls, SRS WOW, flashlight, Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar V3 (only in 29193).

Download

Firmware based on WM 6.5 "Top Start".
Description: OC CE 5.2.21916 (Build 29193.5.0.95)
Download

Recommendations:
Attached fileRadio_LEO_2.15.50.14.rar(9.52 MB)

Attached fileHSPL4.zip(1.41 MB)

Kitchen(Do not forget to configure compressionXPH)

Recommended flasherLeoAdvancedRUU.
After loading the OS, I recommend starting SKTools, Registry Optimization. Everything, the system is ready for further individual settings.
Enjoy your meal... ;)

Build archive

Updated: 19/11/2019

Post has been editedcolormaster - 19.11.19, 11:53
Reason for editing: ClassicROM_29422

Rep: (85)
7lexsus7 @ 12.02.2011, 16:59*
appeared Full
Both EEPROM to start lower in cap
In kago evading what impressions do not hesitate.
Bon Appetit.

Firmware for Ufa? or fixed therein MTS Ufa. Medicine in the cap in sight. I would like without him. Maybe I do not understand, but not yet a firmware nebylo with reference to the city of a particular person who collects the firmware.

Post has been editedValta - 12.02.11, 20:57

Rep: (41)
Firmware fits all regions)) if the MTS-Ufa hanging the medicine is in the cap ..
... specified by the author)) chip with Fixed Operator

Post has been edited7lexsus7 - 12.02.11, 21:35

Rep: (596)
Sew on the Fool, download screen in the Light is much more beautiful, I had to leave: blush:! but sewn prog super suit me: good:! father-in below: sveta:

very pleased that the icon is the same (large) size, I use MobiShelom and can therefore choose the "large" icon: good:
Screen.
Attached Image

Post has been editedDaymon - 13.02.11, 18:43
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

Rep: (0)
It does not work office

just checked)
I have everything works in Full ..

and I have to ful everything works :-)

Rep: (10)
A T-Mobile support?

I can not argue, but the idea should be got at all the HD2, including amerikosov because the core and the wood from T-Mobile. : Yes2:

The site asusmobayl read
>But the idea is to start the engine on all the HD2, including amerikosov because the core and the wood from T-Mobile.

I play around say.

: Thank_you: horosho..budu wait for the results: rolleyes:

Supports. If you need to put screens.
Firmware is good at first glance.
Your operator without Ufa, office works.
Lock to another and the upper run, but the manager at the bottom right is great.
Thank)

Once all is well and everything works .... raise in the cap ..;)

Proyuzal all day firmware.
All work posts? displays on manila posts Home tab recently? I wrote there are no messages, and when you stick to 'All Mail', they are displayed in the contacts already.
There is no wireless networks Wi Fi router, I do not think I need one. Or maybe somewhere else there? I did not find. Yuzayu router itself when a beech sitting outside the house, so you need to. Still does not display on the main tasks on the calendar, minus consider sufficient. Opera in vain cut.
And so the firmware is good enough, nice.

Posted 15-02-2011, 23:17:

Deleted:
..., the WiFi Router, ...

So I not found :)

Post has been edited- = LS = - - 15.02.11, 23:19
Reason for editing: Correction

In the course of the day, reports began to appear correctly, the calendar reflects)

expected obnavlonny ful as amended))

Rep: (32)
IMHO, one of the best firmware for today. In each "discipline", it may not be the champion, but the totality of their - very good. Since the installation forgotten gibberish in the mail, hang lock screen and generally hang. By the way, is about stability, the second name of the firmware. And the design is done with taste, in short, thanks to the author and all-hot recommendations.
PS. Remembered! There are still players in kosyachek-W headset does not intercept control. And if it TSRMR mb and norm, the S2P in other Sew buttons work, and then after clicking pops WMP. In principle, not critical, more-annoying. In general, because it is time to download at least 3 others beg and neither one of them flashed.
ZZY. Indeed, hunting top starter.

Upper launch update one of these days;)

Rep: (5)
And yet, someone tell me how to reassign the button xTask standard TaskMana?
Through his (xTask) setting is not assigned!

Post has been editedalex13021 - 17.02.11, 22:38

Rep: (313)
alex13021,
xTask I do not use, so I can not say anything, but ... if you put it only for closing programs and a slew aktivsinka, the firmware for the first steps have uTask And autorun aktivsinka in the trail. firmware profits climbs higher infection such ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 4:35