> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Dead space | [IPhone] [iPad] by EA

Rep: (512)
Dead space
Version: 1.3.33

Last update of the game in the header:30.12.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
IPhone 4 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
action-horror from EA.

Description:
NEW DEAD SPACE HISTORY - EXCLUSIVELY FOR iOS.
Immerse yourself in the events that set the stage for the action space storyline with Dead Space ™ 2 horror mix. Featuring a hardcore game experience and rich sound environment specifically designed for your iPhone® & iPod touch®, this is the original vision of the acclaimed privilege and true significant game in the App Store.

THE FIRST DEAD COSMIC MAIN PLOT OF THE LINE EVER DEVELOPED FOR iOS
Three years have passed since the destruction of Marker in the first story of Dead Space. Now, experience the immediate events that unleash the hordes of Necromorph once more. Your mission with an incomprehensible goal will be held in the mines of Titan. Soon the truth, everything will become clearer ...

TOUCH EXPERIENCE WITH BRIGHT SOUND AND INTUITIVE GRAPHIC SYMBOLS
We suggest you listen to a great stereo soundtrack with cinema and sound effects, we recommend to try out the game with headphones for a complete immersion. Hear every step in the empty aisles and feel your tension as you sink into danger. With ultra-modern visualization, rich effects and atmospheric lighting, Dead Space reproduces cinematic horror and sets a new scale for graphic accuracy on the iOS platform.

SPECIALLY DESIGNED MANAGEMENT TOOLS FORCE YOU, FOCUSED ON ACTION
Intuitive controls were designed to expand the immersive gaming experience on the iPhone and iPod touch. The on-screen HUD integrates effectively into the game environment. Drive in 6 different environments and fight Necromorphs with simple controls that offer accessibility without sacrificing depth. Nothing breaks the adrenaline-driven story.

PRESENTATION OF 2 TYPES OF EXCLUSIVE WEAPON AND DISPLAY OF CLASSIC MODULES
Try the new Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe. Also, use the true physics-based Kinesis and Stagnation Modules, known to the players of the original console game Dead Space.

PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD MODERNIZATION IN THE STORE IN THE GAME
Built-in environmental context, gives you the opportunity to immediately buy and download updates to help you survive the attack of the Necromorphs. Make the Power Nodes enlarge the weapon in the Place for the elements or unlock the sealed doors. Increase your offensive and defense capability with the Integrity Modules of Armor and Exit Weapons. Or get Booster Credit to get more credits from the dismembered Necromorph.

Video

What is new 1.0.2:
** NOW FEATURING LOOK SENSITIVITY AND Y-AXIS INVERSION! You asked for them, and we delivered! Download the NEW UPDATE and further customize your controls. **

In addition to your feedback, improvements, improvements, and optimizations include:

• Look at your preferred pace. Move quicker and increase the intensity!
• Y-Axis Inversion - Set your controls just the way you want. You can concentrate more on strategic dismemberment!
What is new 1.0.3:
• Survival Mode - Earn Extra Negromorphs
• NEW Heavy Pulse Rifle - Add a new one.
• Chapter select replays and maximize the dismemberment
• Nightmare difficulty - For the truly hardcore! Your health will only regenerate between levels

** NOTE ON SURVIVAL MODE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? Survival Mode is ONLY compatible with 3Gs devices or above. When played on 1st or 2nd generation devices. **

Homepage: http://deadspace.ea.com/
iTunes Store: https: //itunes.apple.c...space/id396018321? mt = 8

Download: version 1.3.33
Archive
reference(password from the archivesavagemessiahzine.com)

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 31.01.15, 13:32
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (245)
in 15-20 minutes I’ll lay it out on the people
http://narod.ru/disk/4249520001/Dead%20Space-v1.0.1.ipa.html
here on the people

Post has been editedArtyom Khoroshev - 24.01.11, 19:12

Rep: (183)
xNokia5230x I have it too, I hope it will pass soon
savagemessiahzine.comlays

Rep: (204)
Very powerful, definitely the best project on mobile devices (well, except for the student’s life, of course): dirol:
The picture is practically indistinguishable from the original, I also liked the control, I thought it would be much worse(with).

Rep: (100)
http://narod.ru/disk/4247574001/Dead%20Space-v1.0.1.ipa.html

Filled with people, add to the header.

Rep: (8)
I don’t see in the American side, but tomorrow I’ll run to throw a denyuzhku on the balance .. will iPad have a separate client? it’s strange that the iPhone’s first-originally game was made specifically for the iPad

Rep: (72)
xNokia5230x,
screenshots open but thumbnails are not visible

Rep: (51)
vadimeys The game has just come out in NZ. 2 versions - for iphone / ipod touch and iPad. I think that at night in the Russian side will already appear, maybe a little earlier

Post has been editedaiti1980 - 24.01.11, 18:48

Rep: (273)
Download, run, I'm in shock, all comp. it’s possible to landfill, the graphics and the atmosphere of passing are simply the standard of mobile games, it really does not concede to the BB version, did not expect at all, this is the new bar of mobile toys. 10 out of 10.

I don’t need a Russian store; I’m in American)) besides, I cherish the dream of buying a civilization on an iPad; in the Russian store, for example, it doesn’t exist .. there’s still no hawk (I downloaded an iPhone on my iPad, it’s still cool to play)

I did not expect such a convenient control) on iPod 4 the game goes as if 60+ FPS) is it possible that the graphics on the previous devices are unchanged? Throw the screenshots with 2g plz.

Rep: (100)
Download, run, I'm in shock, all comp. it’s possible to landfill, the graphics and the atmosphere of passing are simply the standard of mobile games, it really does not concede to the BB version, did not expect at all, this is the new bar of mobile toys. 10 out of 10.

There would be more games like this ... only the creation of just such a game requires no less time than the PC version for example, and portable entertainments are used to punching in heaps)

with changes, it’s easy for each device to adapt according to the quality of textures .. the main changes according to the statements of developers in terms of special effects

Post has been editedvadimeys - 24.01.11, 19:12

Rep: (4)
Finally came out =)))
Which hit will be next?

Rep: (56)
Throw the screenshots with 2g plz.

I support. interesting to see how it looks there.
but I’m downloading the other day anyway, no matter what the graphics are) even though I didn’t play on the PC, it’s very interesting)

Rep: (4)
Yes, I also do not show screenshots on a page. But I already downloaded and played a little - it's a BOMB! Infinity Blade in thrash.

Rep: (5)
Yes, the game is excellent, only somehow scary: sveta: ...

I can’t stand the horror of the game at all (though I loved horror movies but they don’t scare)
grandfather space on a computer tried 3 times to start, all unsuccessfully, sykotno

Rep: (273)
The hit is unambiguous, and the management is sparkle. Handsome game! : dancer :: clap:

Rep: (72)
intrigued straight =)

Rep: (462)
I got to BB) I download) then I will do a review on 2g.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 08:42