28 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Accelerate Search and Connect with GPS Satellites | How to do it?
oleh61
Message#41
13.02.13, 10:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 26.01.13

"There is a program that calibrates the GPS. After launching this program, press - start-- and watch the left column of numbers. In five minutes even completely" hopeless "phones catch satellites"

The program instantly found 12 satellites (and not the word!) with the help of the GPS Assistant (through no), which, according to the schedule, "shine" in this area now.
the problem is different: the SNR ratio is 0.0, i.e. The GPS receiver itself "does not see" the satellites} -) (and according to Navitel and other programs that do not work, which should use GPS, do not work)
The problem appeared for an unknown reason - or when you delete some whitel file, or when you upgrade ...
in TAB M713G Goclever there is no need to edit supl.gogle.com, because A-GPS works with EPO!
question: how do you know now — or the drivers do not work, or the receiver is “overheated” and “dead” working in the background ??? those. the device. or prog. fault ???
asking for a custom buld version 1354785551, and the probability of finding such = 0, in backups - only user data, full reset with a button,
and also reboot (via on / + thunder) does not help ...

--------------------
GoClever TAB M713G
oleh61
Message#42
14.02.13, 17:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

after kilometer shaking (in our directions), Navitel resumed work, the GPS test caught 7-9 satellites and processed: yes2:
the cause of the glitch is unknown: D} -)

--------------------
GoClever TAB M713G
oleh61
Message#43
14.02.13, 20:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

: Sveta: The cause of the inoperability of the GPS was a metal rivet on the leather case, located 1.5 cm from the antenna (at the top): rofl:
naturally, when placed in autofastening, everything worked: yes2: or turning the TAB up 180 * in the case ...
but it has already begun to explore the file system Android - Linux: D

--------------------
GoClever TAB M713G
Ahdriy
Message#44
15.02.13, 15:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 14.05.12

People help, shoveled a bunch of Ineta, did not find the answer.

On android 4.x is not such a gps.conf file /

Where is the server registered in Android 4?
oleh61
Message#45
15.02.13, 16:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

such was found - etc / agps_profiles_conf.html

--------------------
GoClever TAB M713G
Ahdriy
Message#46
15.02.13, 21:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 14.05.12

I did not find there is anything like - NTP_SERVER = north-america.pool.ntp.org
oleh61
Message#47
15.02.13, 22:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

and if you log in from the phone's keyboard (* # * # 3646633 # * # *) in the engineering menu, then LocationBasedServise, AGPS and in SLP Addres change to ua.pool.org (for Ukraine), then-Save Profile, restarting can help ...

--------------------
GoClever TAB M713G
Dogerty
Message#48
07.03.13, 12:48
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 96
Check in: 28.02.13
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

(*#*#3646633#*#*)
I have such a team does not work.
HTC Desire VC
Vladimir77777
Message#49
09.03.13, 08:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 07.02.13
teXet TM-3200R

It was played with the setting of fast satellites search. Put the "Europe", quickly began to find. Put Russia. Too fast. It should be faster. Changed the parameter # Intermediate position report, 1 = enable, 0 = disable
INTERMEDIATE_POS = 1

It used to be 0. Even faster. I started playing with the GPS Status program and it began here! He determined that I was in Novosibirsk. Although I am in Volgograd. And he didn’t want to see that he was wrong! What I just did not do!
In general, I now have Europe. And it catches well. Experimenting with the parameter INTERMEDIATE_POS = 1
Dogerty
Message#50
09.03.13, 13:34
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 28.02.13
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

And I have another:

C2K_HOST = default
C2K_PORT = 6066
DEFAULT_AGPS_MODE = MS_BASED
PHONE-TYPE = CDMA
Maybe you need to change ???

ZY NTP_SERVER = ua.pool.ntp.org made this

Post has been editedDogerty - 09.03.13, 13:37
ukpr
Message#51
05.04.13, 11:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 31.03.13
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

Comrades after reading 3 pages - flooding so much that it is not clear which method is the most effective and legal for accelerating satellites.
ojw
Message#52
06.04.13, 12:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Check in: 22.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Snapdragon

Interestingly, do the satellites know that you are speeding them up?
cashalotkzn
Message#53
07.04.13, 23:44
# salt, where are you?
[offline]

Messages 448
Check in: 18.03.13
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Post filled, well done. Here, people are really trying to improve the situation, so if you have nothing to write, don’t Forest there ==>: offtopic:

!
Check outForum Rules!
Prohibited flood and the use of obscene language.

A warning

Post has been editedxotta6bl4 - 08.04.13, 18:19

--------------------
- If notsavagemessiahzine.comI would not restore my phone!
- If notsavagemessiahzine.com, you would not have killed it!
ojw
Message#54
08.04.13, 07:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 266

Yes, I’m not that much a humorist, I’m just interested in this topic and I’m very curious about your reasoning. How does pure GPS work? The receiver receives data from satellites that are currently visible. What can be improved? Launch a couple of additional satellites - it will be a little expensive. How is the search for satellites accelerated in practice? Using A-GPS. That is, the receiver preloads satellite data via the Internet. What can be improved? Speed ​​up local internet. Type writing complaints provider. What is the speed measurement technique used? The navigation program is launched and the time of searching for satellites is detected. The receiver downloads all these almanacs, ephemeris, etc. I downloaded (no matter where, from satellites or A-GPS), showed - there is a fix. After that, a super-mega-accelerator GPS is installed and navigation is re-enabled. That is, when the actual almanac is already in the device. And we see - about a miracle !!! Everyone throws bonnets into the air. It takes a little time, the almanac is outdated, the receiver has moved 150 kilometers to the side - oban. Ambush. Went to the second page topic. We improve further. Third page The cry of the soul - but where is this accelerator? Do I understand the situation correctly? If not, enlighten. As I personally understand, (perhaps mistakenly), you need to take at least two identical devices, put your accelerator on one of them, and then compare the results in parallel. For the results to be statistically reliable, you need to take 30 pieces of devices, but this is another story. What is considered the moment of truth? When will we get the coordinates? So the analysis, for example, NMEA-lines $ GPGGA can issue them immediately. Just what the coordinates are - a big question. The sixth parameter of the string $ GPGLL - A or V at this moment? Fix indicator how much? Who can say exactly how much an almanac byte needs to be loaded at the moment? And what is the real speed of the local Internet if A-GPS works? If it is not known - what can be compared? So from your topic there’s really one way - into the forest ...

Post has been editedojw - 08.04.13, 07:50
cashalotkzn
Message#55
08.04.13, 11:51
# salt, where are you?
[offline]

Messages 448
Check in: 18.03.13
Xiaomi Mi 4S

ojw @ 04/08/2013 08:45*
So from your topic is really one way - into the forest

Here and walk. Your posts here are not interesting to anyone.

--------------------
- If notsavagemessiahzine.comI would not restore my phone!
- If notsavagemessiahzine.com, you would not have killed it!
ojw
Message#56
08.04.13, 15:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 266

Terrific cultural, timely, and most importantly - a useful comment. Like all other posts of the author in this topic. Michael, is it always your way? From sending me to the forest, your GPS will not accelerate. I also seem to be interested, I realized one of the topics - everyone is trying to change the address of the server from which AGPS data is being obtained. I admit that if you take two identical devices, completely "bare", without loaded almanacs, without any LastKnownLocation, and measure the speed of searching for satellites when server "A" is registered in one device and server "B" in the other device, if you find more or less objective criteria, you can get the data that server "A" is faster. What is the conclusion of this? What is at a given time, a specific date of a particular month, is Internet access to server "A" through my specific access method faster than to server "B". Will it be the same in an hour, in a day? How fast is he? With the issue price in kilobytes, and the declared acceleration - dozens of times - how is that? Or do they transmit different data, each server has its own satellites, its own almanacs, its own orbits? Well, I wonder :)
mr-ex
Message#57
10.04.13, 23:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1695
Check in: 08.02.13
HTC One (M8) Dual Sim

ukpr @ 04/05/2013, 11:18*
Comrades after reading 3 pages - flooding so much that it is not clear which method is the most effective and legal for accelerating satellites.

That's interesting: rolleyes: one and the same information on all sites - only repost ... in fact, high water bullshit .. I have two phones W7272 and N7100
So I will say as a philistine, all the changes gps.conf do not give effect. if there is no such file in the system with the firmware, from the fact that you write it there, nothing will change - the system DOES NOT APPLY to it and DO NOT TAKE any information. Do not be deceived and do not argue with the hope that something will change.
I will give you an example of the benefit of two phones, there is something to compare. From the very beginning, everything is working on the W7272 like a clock satellites are caught quickly, Navitel is working, looked through RootExplower \ etc or \ system \ etc there is no gps.conf file there - BUT THE SYSTEM WORKS with a bang, it means the file is useless
On the other hand, from the very beginning, the N7100 thought for a long time when searching for satellites, sometimes I didn’t find anything at all - believe ALL the tried and tested methods that were (and in fact THREE or FOUR) have no effect, the gps.conf file in four versions has the system does not read it. satellites if NOT COVER - then they are NOT caught. at least there is gps.conf there is no
BUT if you remove mtkgps.dat from the / data / misk directory (one of the GPS treatment options) and the system is USING it, it will be SENT again. the most effective way is to manually find the satellites through the engineering menu - YGPS and force the system to write the received information into some kind of log file that it will read. (only this helped me)

--------------------
HTC One M8d / Android 8.1
LG v20 990ds / Android 8.0
slavikslklol
Message#58
11.04.13, 11:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 10.05.12
Apple iPhone 5s

mas-slon @ 10/07/2011, 20:32*
There is a program that calibrates GPS. After launching this program, press - start-- and watch the left column of digits. After five minutes, even completely "hopeless" phones catch satellites. After that, the search for satellites goes faster. It does not require root rights. It has Market, free, called GPSTest Mike Lockwood. I also attach .apkGPS_Test__1.0.6.apk (27.06 KB) Downloads: 1007

Real program works! I changed the line to ru and did not notice any improvements, I installed the program and I launch Navitel 7.5 it takes less than a second and voila the connection with the satellites is established!
varnav
Message#59
11.04.13, 20:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 28.12.12

Some kind of creepy config with mountains of garbage.

Normal gps.conf is

NTP_SERVER = ru.pool.ntp.org
XTRA_SERVER_1 = http: //xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
XTRA_SERVER_2 = http: //xtra2.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
XTRA_SERVER_3 = http: //xtra3.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
SUPL_HOST = supl.google.com
SUPL_PORT = 7275
SUPL_TLS_HOST = supl.google.com
SUPL_TLS_CERT = / etc / SuplRootCert
PHONE_TYPE = UMTS

Why?because.

P.S.

With my Fly 440, it helped me, GPS instead of minutes 5 brakes locks for 10 seconds.

Post has been editedvarnav - 11.04.13, 20:52
slavikslklol
Message#60
12.04.13, 11:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 10.05.12
Apple iPhone 5s

SUPL_TLS_CERT = / etc / SuplRootCert

I can not understand why this path to the certificate?
I have no certificate there.

Post has been editedslavikslklol - 12.04.13, 11:32
Reason for editing: error

28 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/14: 17