HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (2829)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Flashing HTC HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Improved sound quality and volume пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ

Re-flashing of the American HTC HD2 from T-Mobile

The results of our surveys can be found here.

Additional tools for flashing:
Attached fileHSPL2_RUN.rar (916.27 KB)
Early version of HSPL frombepe and Cotulla , only for European devices.
Attached fileHSPL3_PKG.rar(693.21 KB)
frombepe and Cotulla , it is intended both for European phones, and for American from T-Mobile.
HARD SPL2 by Cotulla
Read carefully before installation!

1) To install this HSPL on your device must be SPL 1.42.0000 (only concerns HSPL2 ).
Otherwise the installation will fail!
To check the SPL version, hold the volume down button and reset.
If you have an older SPL version, flash the official ROM from your device.

2) Features
- Security level = 0, you can see all the commands available in the device (for developers).
- This HSPL will not be overwritten when flashing the whole NBH with SPL through RUU.
- There is no verification of the NBH file signatures, so you can flash the device with non-signed firmware, that is, custom.

3) Warranty issues
Installing HSPL may void the warranty.
If you send the device to a service center, make sure you remove HSPL!

4) Delete
The only way to remove HSPL is to flash the original SPL from the memory card.
- Take any "RUU_signed.nbh" from the original firmware.
- Rename it to "leoimg.nbh"
- Flash through the bootloader.

5) All
This product can be used freely, but at your own risk. We do not take
liable for any conflicts, failures, or damages caused by this procedure.
We do not give any guarantees!

Crack for HD2 WWE firmware the authorsZeratyl and XAOC747
Rom Update Utility Flasher, interface language ENG
Task29 Tool for full formatting of the device
Program to change the paging (PP) in the firmware
How to flash Hard SPL
How to flash ROM
FAQ on firmware
List of errors during flashing
How to calibrate the battery

Mini faq on flashing:
What does the flashing process look like?

How to return the nativeSPL if previously been flashed Hspl? (before going to the SC for example)

To find out what it costsSPL or HSPL need to enter bootloader (mattress). How to enter and logout mattress?

How to flash your (custom) firmware without installing HSPL, and "using SSPL"?

How to flash (reflash) your kmk HTC HD2?

How to flash from a memory card?

Do not forget that:
Nobody bears responsibility for your actions !!!
Thank you for this FAQ.PITONGAD

When installing HSPL, choose 2.08 HSPL, not 2.08.0000.

Instructions for installing the latest official firmware here.

New utility for firmware 3 in 1, read more here.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 24.01.11, 00:06

Rep: (3061)
Sergey_kazan @ 11/28/09, 11:26 PM*
But how to enter the bootloader mode?

Turn off the device, then simultaneously press Power + Volume Down.

Rep: (636)
1. format the card in fat32
On BB, right-click on the map and click format

2. allow unsigned applications
a) set the registry editor
b) run
c) go to the address HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Security \ Policies \ Policies
d) looking for 00001001 and changing the value from 2 to 1
e) CP

3. Get a serial of a memory card
a) connect to the BB in active mode
b) start QMAT 5.06, choose Hardware Forensics>WINCE SD>Get serial
c) get a long serial
d) change the first two characters to two zeros

4. get a goldcard
I think everything is clear, go to the site, enter what they ask for, we get goldcard.img for soap

5. Write Goldcard to Memory Card
a) Download HexEditor, install, run
b) reconnect the device in the drive redim
c) press extra>open disk. In the Physical disk field, select Removable Disk (should be your SD card), remove the checkbox "Open as Readonly), click OK.
d) press extra>Open Disk Image open goldcard.img (unpacked). Now should have two tabs, 1. removable media "removable disk" and 2. goldcard.img
Click OK on request ”Sector Size”, select 512 (Hard disks / Floppy disks), click OK
d) select the goldcard.img tab. Select Edit>Select All, then edit>copy.
f) select the "removable disk" tab. Highlight offset from 00000000 to offset 00000170 (including line 00000170), click Edit>Paste
g) file>save
h) CP

6. Sew
a) extract ROM
b) rename RUU_signed.nbh to LEOIMG.nbh
c) copy leoimg.nbh to the card
d) charge up to at least 80%
d) hold the volume down, press the power button
e) answer the firmware request yes, the device will write what you need to click
g) in 5-10 minutes the device will say that it has finished (update successful), press reset

Must be right :)

Post has been editedSchaum - 29.11.09, 01:43

Rep: (84)
Lord. if someone after these dances with a tambourine will not be Russian or WWE look here

http://service.htceurope.com/htcdistributor/Default.aspx

According to IMEI and serial for which region you have a pipe, it is for this region that you will need to download the firmware. so on every fire :)
When entering the serial, enter the letters in capital letters (with a register).
The serial and IEMI are entered from under the battery of the device, and not the one that manila writes in the IEMI code - it has two extra digits.
The last two, if you're interested, are under the lid (they say there to watch).

Post has been editedDemonS-77 - 23.07.10, 09:58
Reason for editing: Adding information from noval4 and hbc

Rep: (45)
Gruppenfuhrer @ 11/29/09, 16:46*
Sky Forever, and you did not have problems with the Russification of manila after these manipulations? I do not change the necessary parameters in the registry, that is, when they are rebooted, they return to their original values.

No, put 1049 (419 in hex) and all in a bundle. Did you happen to write 419 instead of 1049?

Rep: (9)
A question about backfilling:

Here's the "Touch HD" in my storage (after uploading a couple of programs):
total - 322.55 MB
used - 103.16 MB
free - 219.39 MB

And on Leo is the repository (after uploading the same programs):
total - 181.35 MB
used - 118.63 MB
free - 62.71 MB

I do not understand what happened to all the memory on Leo, i.e. why it is almost 2 times less than the first.
Is WM6.5 so fat compared to WM6.1? Or is it Manila eats so?

Post has been editedvirabhadra2 - 30.11.09, 14:37

Rep: (0)
It is not clear at all. There is also 500MB of memory in the device
I understand that part of this memory is taken by the image of the system with pribludi from the NTS, and this is 196 MB only in the distribution, if you take the latest official Russian firmware 1.43.411.2 (now on devices that went on sale in Russia costs 1.43.411.1). Accordingly, in the established form, it is even more - that’s the visual memory loss.
I still have to definitely reflash the official phone, at the moment I have identified five glitches:
1. There is no task manager in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (although in the Russian engineering version he was - what nonsense ...);
2. When an email is open full screen when you click on the “Menu”, the top item of the pop-up window is visible as “??????”, in fact, this is the “Inbox” item;
3. A pop-up window when an SMS arrives shows a message in squares (with Unicode support, without support - on the drum);
4. SMS in the form of a dialogue with the disabled touch flo do not even open;
5. The contact card from the standard dialer when the touch screen is turned off does not open - even the native Windows.
And this is all in the 411.2 firmware version, i.e. the very last.

Post has been editedSkarabes - 30.11.09, 18:30

Rep: (9)
Skarabes @ 11/30/09, 5:23 PM*
1. There is no task manager in the upper right corner of the screen.

It reminds me more of a "knight's move" from the developers. Why do they say the user poking around in the task manager?
Although this button is also very lacking for me, I always have to climb into the installed "Advanced Task Manager" and kill mercilessly right there.

Rep: (340)
Moderators please raise the cap

Post has been editedDemonS-77 - 23.07.10, 13:57

Rep: (3)
Another instruction in Russian about the firmware through the Magic Card

Rep: (1348)
Enjoying} -)
RUU Leo HTC RUS 1.48.411.1 Radio Signed 15.28.50.07U 2.05.51.05 2 Ship

Rep: (15)
MagLite @ 2.12.09, 16:53*
RUU Leo HTC RUS 1.48.411.1 Radio Signed 15.28.50.07U 2.05.51.05 2 Ship

This is off. ask for white?

Dilaver @ 2.12.09, 16:55*
This is off. ask for white?

Yes.

Rep: (13)
Has anyone already flashed? Decide on the results? It is desirable with the application of photos, it really hurts the pinkness. Well, in general, how the device began to behave after the firmware.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 02.12.09, 17:00

Captain47 @ 2.12.09, 16:59*
Has anyone already flashed? Decide on the results? Zhelyelno with the application of photos, it really hurts the pinkness. Well, in general, how the device itself has become after the firmware has become.

The bug with a pink spot is fixed, I already wrote about it.

Sergey_kazan @ 2.12.09, 17:04*
I feel now there will be requests to shift from the rapid speeds by the way, is it not going to be sewn up through the goal card?

If the device is gray, you will receive the inscription:
Your OS ROM isn't costomized
for your hardware.
Please reflash the proper
ROM code or contact the
service center

Post has been editedDemonS-77 - 23.07.10, 16:07

Rep: (10)
Besides the fact that they removed the pink spot on the photo, what other improvements are there on the new firmware?

siem_1 @ 2.12.09, 17:38*
Besides the fact that they removed the pink spot on the photo, what other improvements are there on the new firmware?

Faster than a little prosh became.

siem_1 @ 2.12.09, 17:38*

OEM software updated.

Rep: (97)
The first thing that catches the eye at 1.48 -BACK THE CREAMY CROSS on closing :-)

Oznam @ 2.12.09, 18:26*
Tell me, pliz, is it possible to update the software on the phone without a computer?

You can, from a memory card.

Rep: (31)
by the way, the video of the flashing process from 1.43 to 1.48http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PDEcZLzn7E

Post has been editedLIGHT MASTER - 02.12.09, 19:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 05:51