Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5663
Check in: 14.05.08

Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

This topic discusses recorders built on the processor. Sirf prima

About roadrover
Roadrover Technology is a recognized world leader in the production of audio-video and GPS equipment in the automotive segment. Founded in 1997 in the town of Palo Alto (California) by two graduates of Stanford University, Paul Jefferson and Larry Solver, the company focused its main efforts on the production of standard head units that extend the functionality of standard car kits.

Today the company owns three plants in three countries of the world:
Auburn Hills, United States
Shenzhen, PRC
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Thanks to well-established business processes and consistent quality control, the company ensures the highest level of reliability of all its products. All plants are certified according to international standards ISO 9001: 2000, which guarantees uninterrupted operation of devices to consumers purchasing a Roadrover in 52 countries of the world.

On July 9, 2008, the board of directors of the company decided to open a sales office in the Russian Federation. During the existence of the Moscow office, Roadrover products have won not only a significant share of the market of full-time head units, but also consumer recognition, which their functionality and reliability were appreciated.

The Moscow office is actively expanding the company's presence in Russia. Among the company's permanent partners are JV Business Car, Rolf, GK U Service + and others.

Despite commercial success, we continue to increase technical competence. Employees of the Moscow office are actively involved in the development of new devices, their Russification, adaptation and testing. We fully realize that the success of our business directly depends on consumer confidence, which is our main asset.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Advantages of RoadRover:
1. Interactive menu with a choice of languages ​​Russian / English
2. Planning a route. Voice
maintenance and tips.
3. Built-in bluetooth with A2DP.HandsFree. Contacts Notebook
4. Widescreen display high resolution. Stereo sound
5. Can connect iPod. Playback files. IPod controls via GUI
6. The ability to play MP4 video files from SD and USB memory cards on a widescreen display
7. Ability to play MP3 audio files from SD and USB memory cards
8. Convenient menu. Memorized radio stations. RDS function
9. Rear view camera significantly helps to maneuver when parking a car.
10. Ability to connect additional monitors to view the video for passengers behind.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Short FAQ on RoadRover head units
1. The device does not turn on.
Answer: turn the ignition key to the correct position; connect the power cable; replace the fuse; replace the battery in the remote control.

2. The device turns on, but there is no sound.
Answer: press MUTE or VOLUME +. / -; increase the volume; adjust balance and front.

3. TOUCH does not work correctly.
Answer: calibrate the panel via Menu-Options-System-Calibration

4. Cannot play DVD.
Answer: insert the disk correctly; change disk; wipe the disc; check which formats are written to disk.

5. Poor radio reception or very few stations.
Answer: connect the antenna; change the position of the car and try again, if the problem persists, contact your dealer.

6. There is no image from the rear view camera.
Answer: install the camera and connect it; make sure the connection is correct, if everything is correct then change the camera.

7. No GPS signal.
Answer: connect the GPS antenna; change your location.

8. GPS does not find my location or given address.
Answer: update cards or purchase them separately.

9. The map is not displayed on the screen.
Answer: change the scale; make sure you have maps of the area.

10. Bluetooth is not working.
Answer: connect the phone via bluetooth; make sure your phone is available for discovery by BT devices.

11. Do you have instructions for installing SHG.
Answer: Yes, but not on all car models. Contact us and we will send you instructions.

12. Is it possible to connect shgu to an amplifier or subwoofer?
Answer: Yes, it is possible, for this, ShGU on the rear panel has analog RCA outputs - "tulips". It is necessary to connect the corresponding MCHS outputs to the inputs of the amplifier or subwoofer. Power to the amplifier must be taken either from the car battery via protective fuses or through the cable "AMP-CONT" from ShGU.

13. Can I move the virtual keyboard.
Answer: Yes you can, for this you need to press the stylus on the top edge of the keyboard window and move it to the right place.

14. Where to put the GPS antenna.
Answer: GPS antenna must be installed to the right of the center of the torpedo car under glass. After installing the antenna, you must launch the navigation software and make sure that the satellites are "visible."

15. How to connect a rearview camera.
Answer: It is necessary to connect the blue cable "REVERSE" to the reversing lamp, and connect the "CCD-IN" to the video output of the rear view camera.

16. How to watch DVD or TV while driving.
Answer: You must connect the pink cable "BRAKE" to the black "GND" or "minus" of the common network.

If you have not found a solution to your problem in this list and in the user manual - contact the service department.

Developments, firmware and modifications

K

* Dear colleagues!
Speakthank"reputation enhancement.
If you have less15messages, then click on "A COMPLAINT"and write who helped you.

VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.

Post has been editedbambei - 07.08.13, 00:12
evkuch
Message#2
07.03.11, 16:14
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 29.05.10

I got a full-time Chinese 2-dinovaya tape recorder roadrover a2271tca. With a fault, it hangs on the toyota screensaver. The gps receiver fee is collected in a sirf-prima process. Does anyone have a firmware for this device?

Post has been editedbambei - 11.06.11, 01:26
terexus
Message#3
24.03.11, 18:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 03.11.07
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

Attached Image

Road Rover INTRO CHR-6100 PJ
WinCE 6.0 800x480

Immediately started this menu Thank you Vladgrand.
I corrected the path in the Navi.ini file, in the SDMMC place I registered the Storage Card.
From the navigation software launched -iGO Primo 1.2 800x480, Citygid CE, Avtosputnik, iGO amigo.

Post has been editedbambei - 11.06.11, 01:26
MVG-V70
Message#4
23.06.11, 15:41
Developer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1528
Check in: 17.01.07
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Finally there was a branch on my radio :)
I collect informationhere. If interested, some of the information can be transferred to this thread.

Post has been editedMVG-V70 - 23.06.11, 15:47
AndreyGritsenko
Message#5
22.07.11, 11:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 28.01.09

MVG-V70 @ 06/23/2011, 15:41*
I collect information on it here.

MVG-V70,excellent selection of information. Then I, perhaps, will share my knowledge and links:

2DIN Roadrover Head Unit - Out-Club.ru -
http://www.out-club.ru/board/showthread.php?t=16758

Full-size multimedia head units for Ford Focus 2 -
http://edwn.narod.ru/ford_focus/multimedia_golovy/texts.html

Ford Focus Club -
http://ffclub.ru/topic/168709/#entry6676941

For owners of Chinese multimedia (firmware, skins, tuning) Navigation - Club Honda Accord -
http://accord-russia.ru/showthread.php?t=28510

Installation Roadrover - All-Russian Automobile Club Club-CX.ru - Mazda CX -
http://club-cx.ru/index.php/topic/11493-installation-roadrover/

The last link for me was the most sensible. The main points are written on 15 pages, and not on 150 as in Out-Club.ru

Post has been editedbambei - 22.07.11, 20:28
AndreyGritsenko
Message#6
23.07.11, 02:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

I am at a loss: RoadRover head, WinCE 5.0, MIPS processor, until today there is no working iGO assembly to our device ANYWHERE.

All that was found was a link to the MIPS assembly, without a working license file ...
http://www.4shared.com/file/145091269/8c42...goMIPSfull.html
in the sense there is a license, of course, only the prog hangs anyway on ini api

All around, yes in all forums, back in 2009, they promised to break this assembly, but, unfortunately, no one raised her hand to open her belly. : rolleyes:

This is, in fact, the download of the so-called. IGo-based Road Commander

Attached Image

Is there really no smart brainworms here to loudly finish this build under the mips processor? ;-)

Post has been editedbambei - 19.09.11, 01:46
M-ey
Message#7
11.09.11, 16:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 26.03.09

Hello. Are there any skins in nature for Road Rover?
MVG-V70
Message#8
12.09.11, 09:25
Developer
[offline]

Messages 1528
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

AndreyGritsenko @ 07/23/2011, 03:54*
I am at a loss: RoadRover head, WinCE 5.0, MIPS processor, until today there is no working iGO assembly to our device ANYWHERE.

iGo 8.3 works for me, hereassembly.

Post has been editedMVG-V70 - 13.09.11, 16:23
Reason for editing: added link
Serhy
Message#9
16.09.11, 11:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 948
Check in: 14.11.06

MVG-V70 @ 09/12/2011, 10:25*
iGo 8.3 works for me, here is the build.

and on my other device (MIPSII, amd \ alchemy) for some reason it does not start, it says that "no wince application", what could be wrong here?
MVG-V70
Message#10
16.09.11, 13:20
Developer
[offline]

Messages 1528
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Serhy @ 09/16/2011, 12:50*
and on my other device (MIPSII, amd \ alchemy) for some reason it does not start, it says that "no wince application", what could be wrong here?

I'm sorry, this is an assembly for the ARM processor, I messed up everything ...
__maxxx__
Message#11
07.11.11, 16:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.01.11

Dear !!! Help me choose the IGO8 or IGO Primo build for my RoadRover device (8 Inch Digital Touch Screen, 800x480, Windows CE 6.0, SiRF Prima 600Mhz CPU, Powerful ARM 11 architecture, 300Mhz DSP, DDR RAM: 128MB DDR-400MHz). I shoveled the IGO branch I can not find the latest version for WinCE 6.0. HELP
Ribb
Message#12
13.12.11, 23:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 20.12.07
Asus p735

UnlockIntro CHR-6144 AXand most likely INTRO CHR
Attached Image

Head unit with navigation on mitsubishi asx

can someone come in handy.

1. we take SD we create the Navione folder in it we put TC.exe (Total Commander for WinCE)
2. We shove the card into the radio in the menu, select the settings and write the path to TC.exe to the location of the navigation program.
3. Run the Navigate Prog, but TC.exe will start here.
4. go to the folder D2280 (for different models it may be called differently), rename the file Manager.exe to Manager1.exe
5. turn off the radio and turn on and get the windows desktop

Post has been editedbambei - 13.12.11, 23:56
xes66
Message#13
21.12.11, 23:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 332
Check in: 12.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

good day!
No one tried to make the blue illumination of the buttons less bright. and the poisonous blue color strains at night.
i have a chinese roadrover for honda civic 4d

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Galaxy S III mini
AndreyGritsenko
Message#14
27.01.12, 22:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

AndreyGritsenko @ 07/23/2011, 01:54*

finally....

http://narod.ru/disk/36973567001/igo_8.3.2...racked.rar.html
shutUP
Message#15
26.02.12, 18:06
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 12.06.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

I'm going to buy such a head ...
but first I ask you to clarify: is it possible to listen to music from your smartphone on the audio system of the machine through the multimedia head. Is it possible to do this through bluetooth, without wires? (do not bother with connecting via mini-jack wire)
Those. Is it possible to work the devices discussed here in this mode:
Set up a balalaika and a smartphone via bluetooth and so that the melody played on smart sounds through the speakers of the car?

--------------------
Motorola M3188 ->Siemens C35i ->Ericsson A2628s ->Alcatel OT 511 ->Samsung SGH-X200 ->Samsung SGH-M600 ->SonyEricsson S500i ->htc Touch Diamond2 ->Samsung GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab ->Samsung GT-S5830 Ace ->Samsung GT-I9100 SII ->Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note III
MVG-V70
Message#16
27.02.12, 11:13
Developer
[offline]

Messages 1528
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

shutUP @ 02.26.2012, 19:06*
Set up a balalaika and a smartphone via bluetooth and so that the melody played on smart sounds through the speakers of the car?

can.
GAlex
Message#17
05.03.12, 11:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1260
Check in: 11.07.05
Sony Xperia X Compact

Has anyone tried to installthisas an altmenu?

--------------------
Sony Xperia X Compact 3/32
Navigation: EasyGo U01 = RoadRover Universal + MyDean i3 3D
MVG-V70
Message#18
05.03.12, 12:15
Developer
[offline]

Messages 1528
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

and how is it better than others?
GAlex
Message#19
05.03.12, 12:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1260
Sony Xperia X Compact

I ask because I have not tried it yet.
Is it worth bothering?

--------------------
M-ey
Message#20
07.03.12, 09:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 26.03.09

Hello.
Yuzayu Road Rover for Citroen.
Recently, one thing has become straining - when listening to the radio, the frequency regularly changes for 5-10 seconds to some other radio, then returns to its place. Is it somehow treated?
And yet, does it make sense to bother with the firmware, and if so, where can I find the list of firmware for my model ??
GAlex
Message#21
07.03.12, 14:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1260
Sony Xperia X Compact

M-ey @ 03/07/2012, 08:57*
changes frequency regularly for 5-10 seconds to some other radio

Is it in the city or outside the city? If in the city, in what places is this happening? In Kiev, most of the stations begin to swim and the radio tape recorder stupidly goes into auto search when I drive past the TV tower in the metro area Dorogozhychi.

There can be two reasons:
- weak signal at the receiver input,
- underestimated receiver sensitivity, set by the plant, or internal problems of the device.

The first problem is solved by checking the reliability of the contacts in the antenna circuit, checking the cable, or checking the condition of the antenna itself.
As for the receiver’s reduced sensitivity (which is most likely), then, after reading the forumRoadroverI learned that one of the likely reasons for the pre-set low sensitivity is to combat internal interference within the device, since it is a multifunctional device.
Therefore, the task is to swing the input signal to less reasonable limits so that the receiver does not stupid.
As an option, activate the car antenna amplifier by supplying + 12V to the central core of the antenna cable, if it has not been activated or exists at all. It all depends on the model of car. For my car, I took the informationhere.

M-ey @ 03/07/2012, 08:57*
Where can I find the list of firmware for my model ??

IbidIn the cap, the latest version is 1.51. It was stitched yesterday from version 1.34, the flight is normal. Watch only that the firmware was only under the ARM processor, otherwise it will be pipets.
Good luck.

Post has been editedGAlex - 07.03.12, 16:20

--------------------

72 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 23:33