RTA Pro Analyzer | Spectrum Analyzer to tune acoustic or musical instruments

Rep: (134)
RTA Pro Analyzer
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:8.12.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Professional version of the RTA audio analyser. Adds 1/4, 1/6 and 1/12 analysation band spacing with up to 120 bands, scalable peak holds and more colour schemes. Permanently stores calibration data.
If in doubt, check our free RTA.
v1.3 inf peakhld added, most Samsung phones fixed

The professional version of RTA Audio Analyzer. Add 1/4, 1/6 and 1/12 analysation group distance to the bands 120, scalable and peak has a color schemes. Persistent storage of calibration data.

The convenience store has RTA Analyser Free

Homepage: http://www.radonsoft.net

Additional Information

Download:version: 1.5
RTA Pro v1.5

RTA Pro Analyzer v1.5 RUS Translation: hacker__
RTA Pro v 1.5 (RUS)

Download:Version: 1.4
RTA Pro Analyzer (Post # 18936152)
Download: version: 1.3
Attached fileRTA_pro13.apk(48.34 Kb)

Past versions

Post has been editeddochrome - 09.01.15, 13:23
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (2)
Rave. With these microphones that cost smartphones, you can forget about the equipment calibration.

Rep: (6)
olddroid @ 24.01.2011, 08:38*
Rave. With these microphones that cost smartphones, you can forget about the equipment calibration.

Well, if a variant of lace in Jet-Jet garniturnoy input? In principle, I do not think that such a bad frequency response at the ADC chip on the smart. For prikidochnoy assessment should voplne missed. Though of course a serious calibration can hardly keep it

Post has been editedstarfair - 24.01.11, 09:30

Rep: (1)
insert a tube microphone in the milestone and can use hd))

Rep: (0)
Well, it is more to demonstrate the shortcomings of the user, which is not really delves into the sound-engineering, the advantages / disadvantages of the AU. IMHO.

Rep: (1347)
And in my opinion a very interesting program. By the way, through it you can measure the frequency response of the microphone (that's what you need in the tests of modern smartphones lead, rather than how it looks in your hand), only the generator need some, such as sound card, sound card, some manufacturers even supply the specialty.

Rep: (82)
Please help me with the scale dB ... Even I did not catch how to look decibel level .. The louder the sound is playing the indicators close to zero ... or is it I like it not like that? : Blush:

Rep: (11)
Great program! Fast and accurate. Calibrate microphone smarta not a problem when there is a normal Hi-Fi equipment. The only drawback - no installation of the sampling frequency and limits on bandwidth to 16kHz (apparently sampled 32). it was still a good idea to set a minimum level, for instance -70, at no -100db ...

interloperz @ 14.03.2011, 18:54*
Odd I do not catch up as the decibel level to watch ..

Decibels are defined in a lower side of the level with respect to 0 dB, ie 0 dB - this is the maximum level.

Post has been editedSadfox - 17.05.11, 01:27

Let's start with what is technologically very difficult to release malomembranny condenser omnidirectional microphone (who stands in the smartphone) with a very non-linear frequency response. A scatter of + - 1 dB more than enough for any measurement frequency response acoustics. A program allows also to calibrate. The only negative - is the lack of SPL- meters.

The only drawback - no setup sample rate and bandwidth limitations to 16kHz

Yes I do not care: D The most significant portion of 100 - 10,000 Hz. Its a program works correctly. Above 16 kHz - Do not tell that you had gathered there to correct?

Post has been editedHolloween - 01.07.11, 19:15

building acoustics of built-in microphone and no one he is going, et insanity. But quickly catch the frequency at which, for example, a microphone being on stage - easily. Thank you for takin

adsound @ 06.08.2011, 19:31*
here is a quick catch rate at which, for example, a microphone being on stage - easily

+100500

If you connect the headset is where the signal will be taken? From the phone microphone or headset?

Rep: (19)
no reply was received) will have to experiment!
I went with p88rsII mikrafon, try to calibrate it) at least a rough picture can be displayed ...

Rep: (9)
He is the peak frequency can show?

Perezaleyte, please. not dokachivaet

Rep: (5)
In my opinion, This program - a distortion ... Anyone b \ y tuner for 500r shows much more accurate

Post has been editedzappah - 25.03.12, 19:47

In my opinion, This program - a distortion ... Anyone b \ y tuner for 500r shows much more accurate

: Shok: What's tuner will be more precise? Spectrum? And why exactly (this is if we are to compare with a soft-tuner)? I am waiting for a reasoned response.

Rep: (3)
Convenient program for an exemplary sound setting in your car. It helped me to adjust the crossover frequency sound pokanalke and harmonization of signal levels.

Each time not to carry laptop with an external sound card and a microphone with phantom power. HTC Desire built-in microphone is enough for receiving the signal from 50 to 15 000Gts. In this interval he has a frequency response in times less deviations from the reference Superlux ECM 999, than any adjustable acoustics.

Rep: (2)
Author of many thanks! On sgs2 microphone capabilities sufficient for adequate evaluation and adjustment of home sound environment

Rep: (1)
olddroid @ 24.01.2011, 08:38*

For information: In many (if not most) of measuring microphones use the electret capsule Panasonic WM-61A, in the case had embossed marking 61G36. Such a capsule can be found in phones and radio telephones of the firm. : Yes2:

tested in practice, helps progamulina)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 12:36