> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SugarSync | "Cloud" storage service and synchronization.

Rep: (1755)
Sugarsync
Version: 4.2.1.2

Last update of the program in the header:27.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
"Cloud" storage service and synchronization.

Description:
SugarSync - В«cloud" storage service and synchronization. This is a powerful and easy-to-use solution can be used for storage, backup and synchronize important data between the portable device and the "cloud" storage.

Users can post documents, personal collection of digital images, audio and video data, and any other files in the proposed repository. The data stored in the "cloud", is always at hand, in addition the client can organize share them easily. SugarSync client software is distributed free of charge and comes with 5 GB of server space. If necessary, customers can increase the storage capacity is sufficient for a modest fee.

Homepage: https://www.sugarsync.com/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...pcast.sugarsync

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 4.2.1.2 SugarSync (Post maksnogin # 41787748)

Past versions
Version: 3.9.1 beta SugarSync_3.9.1.apk
Version: 3.6.2 Attached fileSugarSync_3.6.2.apk (1.95 MB)

version: 3.6.1 Attached filecom.sharpcast.sugarsync_v3.6.1.apk (1.94 MB)

Version: 3.5.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1521615/SugarSync.apk
Version: 3.3.2 Attached fileSugarSync__1_.apk (1.18 MB)

Version: 3.2.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1081363/SugarSync.apk
version: 3.1.1 Attached fileSugarSync.apk (948.83 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 27.07.15, 09:39
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
it's like DropBox-and what?

Rep: (249)
Smith78rus @ 23.01.2011, 10:01*
it's like DropBox-and what?

Yes, it is a similar service. But I work with and I like dropboksom.

Rep: (274)
what pritsipialno differences except 2/5 gigs of free?

Rep: (0)
On the computer there is no way to put files on it?

Rep: (1)
For BB also has a software, it is written on the official website.

Rep: (23)
Taburetkin @ 25.01.2011, 12:24*
what pritsipialno differences except 2/5 gigs of free?

When I tested a month ago, both then chose SugarSync only because of its Android client is much more convenient to use and sync it makes itself, and not as at dropbox, which should be forced to specify the direction of synchronization. Month SugarSync application problems not revealed, dropbox demolished.

Rep: (135)
Smbv
in a mobile client for the action "View sync folders ..." emptiness. Tell me how to set up auto-sync?

Nonoru @ 14.03.2011, 13:27*
Tell me how to set up auto-sync?

I created a map folder called My SugarSync Folders (as I understand it, the name might be any) in this folder, create a folder with the same name, which has been in the big blind and I need to synchronize. After that, I specify the folder My SugarSync Folders mobile client. Now on View sync folders seen it put into My SugarSync Folders folder. Next, a long tap on the desired folder and sync. In the folder will sync status, and it will be synchronized. I'm on the folders, which are often necessary also hung shortcut.

Post has been editedSMBV - 14.03.11, 23:24

Smbv
such Makar synchronization only works in one direction - from the body to the BB, but I would like to book, folded in sync-folder in the BB gun fell into the phone

Nonoru @ 15.03.2011, 10:19*
such Makar synchronization only works in one direction

I do not understand the question. Personally, I have 99.9% of the synchronization works with BB on the body. Simply long tap on the folder and sync gone either way. Soft sees himself, how and what to throw.

Smbv
all understand: rolleyes:

Rep: (159)
Tried naguglit information on differences between DropBox and SugarSync-th-th, and found one important detail: judging by the reviews of SugarSync allows you to sync data between only two computers for a free account (hereandhere)? However, the site itself SugarSync-and I mean this restriction did not find anything. Moreover, it saysit is written there"Sync 5 GB of data across an unlimited number of devices." You may review outdated? Question to those who use this service - whether there is a restriction at the moment?

I SugarSync synchronizes data between 4 computers and a phone. I am about any restrictions on the number of devices have not read. According to your article links one more year, and another six months. You were right to think reviews are outdated. Therefore believe fresh post Sync 5 GB of data across an unlimited number of devices, it's true :-)

Post has been editedSMBV - 02.04.11, 21:26

Rep: (71)
I'm a little surprised to see that the program does not work under Linux, or rather there is some self-made with the installation of a client in half a page, but I have not been able to deliver. And it is at such a site and support .. strange ..

Rep: (4)
Good stuff! More than like Dropbox

Rep: (83)
AlexEVG @ 11.04.2011, 12:35*
Good stuff! More than like Dropbox

podderzhivayu.po the irreplaceable shtuka.chto dropboks can delat.da and 5 gigs most it.

Rep: (21)
Due to the fact that the use of Outlook 2003, I have a few questions for users of this program:
1. Synchronize whether version BB Outlook contacts the server.
2. If so, whether all contacts fields are maintained with that middle name, birthdays and photos from your Outlook contacts.

Rep: (1)
Prog is good! But here's the manual in Russian would not hurt. Maybe the experts will explain briefly how to use the basic functions of the program? I would be very grateful.

Rep: (6)
In Russian, in a nutshell.
Set in the big blind. He asks to see the folders for syncing. Show / create. Opa!
And he has come to any folder created! "My Documents" - "Magic BriefCase". This auto-sync folder. That is, at whatever ustoroystve
you get stuck or that, on the other, it will be gone in a cloud +.
Important. The cloud / software shell has "Mobile Photos" folder - it is there all the pictures with the Pocket PC automatically shoves.
If you make a separate folder for Synchro gallery, there will be double. Both on your computer and on the cloud. Gobble up the volume.
In setting advise to put a ban on the synchro on 3G (well, though there could be to someone like).
Well, what else ... At the bottom of the main screen- connected devices with folders.
Questions- will write, will explain in more detail, just do not even know what to write.
My invite:
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=cswzpe2afhfeg

Post has been editedtreake - 04.05.11, 14:04
Reason for editing: 1 from viz2004

Rep: (2160)
The difference with the drop in the fact that dropboks used by some third-party software to synchronize (for example, I use synchro through a drop in the Titanium Backup and SafeWallet), which is very convenient. This is the program is not yet a standard

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 19:34